2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2012 > Seeking...

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Jun 03, 2012 01:38PM) (new)

Ashley I can take the Door Stopper challenge. I have a few Door Stoppers coming up on my reading list. 2 of which are this month.

**Unless someone else really really wants it. :)**

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) I can do the This is Your Life Challenge if you'd like.

message 3: by Sovotchka (new)

Sovotchka | 559 comments I'd like to help with the Olympics challenge. Sounds like a lot of fun :).

message 4: by Lilac (new)

Lilac  (lilac_wales) | 815 comments I'd like to help with the quarterly spell out if it's okay to lead one challenge straight after another (something borrowed, something blue)

message 5: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Thank you both for volunteering! We would love to have you. Lilac, that's not a problem at all!

Now we just need volunteers for the two July challenges. :)

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I can do the Mini Spell Out Challenge :) I usually go through the ones I am over at least once a day to check, so would be no problem.

message 7: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments We're all set on volunteers for the upcoming challenges. Thank you to SilverRaindrops, Lilac, Ashley, and Danielle!

message 8: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments I'm looking for one person to help lead our Midyear Series Challenge. Anyone interested? :)

message 9: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) I can do it, Kara.

message 10: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Thank you, Trevor!

message 11: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) No problem!! :)

message 12: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments We're looking for two people for our August challenges: One to lead our Cover Hunt Challenge and the other to lead our Firsts Challenge. Would anyone be interested?

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniebopp) I could help with either one of the August challenges.

message 14: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Thank you, Melanie! Anyone else interested in leading a challenge in August?

message 15: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) I will do the Cover Hunt one, if Melanie wants to do the Firsts Challenge.

message 16: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Wonderful. Thank you, both!

message 17: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments We have four challenges coming up for which we'll need leaders:

Halloween Challenge (October's monthly)
October Spell Out (October's mini)
Seasonal Challenge (fourth quarter standard)
Character Challenge (fourth quarter spell out)

Think about it! It's a great opportunity to get a little more involved in the group.

Let me know if you're interested or have questions.

message 18: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharint) | 734 comments If no one else has volunteered I'll do the Halloween Challenge.

**I love the music challenge for the 4th quarter but it might be hard to keep track of everyone on that one - with a possible 30 books!

message 19: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Thanks, Sharon, but we have leaders for both that one and the character challenge. We need leaders for the other two: October mini spell and quarterly holiday music. You should give the music one a shot! :)

message 20: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniebopp) Hey Kara, let me know if you need help with any of the challenges - I'd be happy to lead another one!

message 21: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharint) | 734 comments Kara wrote: "Thanks, Sharon, but we have leaders for both that one and the character challenge. We need leaders for the other two: October mini spell and quarterly holiday music. You should give the music one a..."

Ok, I guess I can do it ... I'll have extra time as I'll be between sports in my second job.

message 22: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments If you don't want to, it's totally all right--I don't mean to pressure you!

message 23: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharint) | 734 comments Kara wrote: "If you don't want to, it's totally all right--I don't mean to pressure you!"

No, it will be fun. I love music, especially holiday music!

message 24: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments Yay, thanks, Sharon!

Melanie, could you help with the October mini? Thank you--you're a great challenge leader!

message 25: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaniebopp) Kara wrote: "Melanie, could you help with the October mini? Thank you--you're a great challenge leader!"

Sure! And thanks, I try :)