Sonic Nerds! discussion

Writing Prompts > Writing Prompt 4

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Okay so choose a Sonic character, give them a dog, and write about what happens XD

Does this thing ever shut up? Shadow thought as the terrier started barking again.
"Shut up!" he yelled at it.
The white dog looked at him with wide eyes, "Ar?"
He groaned and sat on the couch. How had he been convinced to watch this annoying thing they called a dog? Oh yeah, Amy.
"Never again," he muttered, rubbing his temples, and trying to make his headache go away.
The dog, Sweety, started barking again, and he glared at it. Sweety stopped barking and instead whimpered.
"Great, I scared it," he groaned.
The dog started wagging its tail and jumped onto his lap. He jumped and tried to push it off. It wouldn't move.
"Get off me!" he snapped.
Instead, it cocked its head, and barked happily. He rubbed his temples again and looked at the energetic ball of fur right in front of him.
He sighed, "Why did I let myself get talked into this?"
The dog barked again, making him winced, and licked him.
"What are you doing?" he exclaimed, standing up, and dumping it on the floor.
In response, it jumped up, and somehow managed to lick his nose, "Gah!"
He stepped over it and walked away, "Stupid thing," he turned the sink on and used a rag to clean off the slobber that had gotten on him.
He went back into the living room and found an unwanted surprise, "Great."
Laying in the middle of the room was a little 'present' and Sweety was wagging his tail happily next to it.
"Dumb dog," he muttered after he cleaned it up.
He went back into the room and sat on the couch again. Sweety jumped on as well and sat.
"Off," he commanded.
He just panted and wagged his tail.
"Nevermind," he groaned and banged his head on the wall behind him.
The dog came over and sat in his lap. He ignored it and closed his eyes. A few seconds later, the doorbell rang, and Amy walked in, with Cream in tow.
"Sweety!" Cream called and the dog used him as a bouncing board to jump off.
"Ugh," he groaned.
Amy smirked, "A dog to much for the ultimate life form?"
He scowled, "Never again."
"Thank you Shadow!" Cream said happily.
"Don't ask me again," he replied.
Sweety barked happily and wagged his tail. It walked away from Cream and looked up at him.
He sighed and pattedd it on the head, "Now go away."

message 2: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 5528 comments Mod
XD
Amy smirked, "A dog to much for the ultimate life form?"

heheheheheheheheehehehehehehehe

message 4: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 5528 comments Mod
:P