Books to Movies discussion

Say hello! (NOOBS HERE FIRST)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua, Random cat mod (last edited Jun 03, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Joshua (remymarin) | 13 comments Mod
Hi! Please say your name and something about yourself, then go ahead and join a discussion.
I'm Doremy, the mod of this group. I like to read, write, listen to music, and hang out on Goodreads.

message 2: by Alana (new)

Alana Nicole (alananicolerobinson) | 1 comments Well howdy! I'm 15 years old, I'm a junior in high school, I like the flavor red, purple is my favorite color, I have a dog, and a sister, I spend a lot of time reading, I'm allergic to hay, I can't do a handstand, and someday I want to foster animals!

Any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

message 3: by Joshua, Random cat mod (new)

Hi Alana! I like the color purple too. :) Also silver.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Gouin | 2 comments Hi! I'm 20 years old, anticipating my 21st in July. :) I'm starting my senior year at college, Oakland University for English as a Secondary Ed teacher. I have 2 sisters and a dog as well. I'm the only person in my family who has any interest in reading, let alone an obsession with it. I will read just about anything I can get my hands on! I've been writing a novel with my best friend for the last 3 years and we are starting to seriously look into publishing. Can't wait to see what this group has to offer. :)

message 5: by Joshua, Random cat mod (new)

cool! I think it's great that you're writing a novel. I'm also a writer, but my story isn't even float to being finished.

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Hey I like science and reading, which kinda points (truthfully) towards my love of science fiction, especially Enders Game, which is my favorite book and being made into a movie right now which is really awesome.