Fallen (Fallen, #1) Fallen discussion

Cam :L

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shanita Akhtar Okay well, I think after Lauren completes the fallen series on Luce and Daniel :) then do you think she should write a spin-off series on Cam? I really hope she does :L I mean all the characters are allright, but I really wanna know more about Cam, he's more interestingg :D and way way way hotter than Daniel, according to me LOL :)

Brigette Ragland i agree. i hope she does.

Mari I think it could be interesting, but Fallen saga's beautiful because there are Luce and Daniel, and their love, without them it could be.. boring.
But I LOVE Cam!, don't get me wrong! u.u

Victoria M. i love cam!!!!

Annie I dont really like cam, but it probably would be interesting to read

Ilana Fallen in Love covered a lot of the secondary characters to some extent so hopefully she'll have it in her to write some more :)

Sydney I agree, over the top. I love Cam. I haven't read the books in a while, but he was so sweet.

Jessy Shanita wrote: "Okay well, I think after Lauren completes the fallen series on Luce and Daniel :) then do you think she should write a spin-off series on Cam? I really hope she does :L I mean all the characters ar..."

way hotter!!!!

Jessy I think she should so write a spin off series about Cam!!! Do it, Do it!!!!!

message 10: by Rain (last edited Jun 14, 2012 05:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rain I think that would be an amazing idea. I always ruted for Daniel to get Luce, but I've got a thing for Cam. He is a little more interesting than Daniel.

Ilana In rapture she never goes into his broken heart....she just references it a lot. I hope that she does more on him....

message 12: by S. (new) - rated it 3 stars

S. I haven't read more than 2 books of the Fallen series (partly because I didn't want to start hating the series, I got confused a lot) and I really want a spin-off series on Cam. The guy is so interesting.

Yasmani I just finished reading Fallen like 2 seconds ago!!! It was sooo good!

Whitney i wish luce was meant to be with cam instead of daniel even if he is evil because it just seems right and i think he would be good for her , hes so charismatic so much so that it cancels out the falseness of it and he is really hot plus it would be exciting for the bad guys to win for once