Poison Study (Study, #1) Poison Study discussion

Ah! Maria V. Snyder might do another Yelena/Valek series! :)

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (last edited Jun 03, 2012 12:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Veronica From an interview courtesy of http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspo...

Q: Are there going to be new books for the Study and Glass series?

A: Eventually - I'd like to do another story about Yelena and Valek, but this time focusing on Valek's point of view, with flashbacks to his past.

I like this idea alot! I think she's meaning rewriting the whole series in his POV, not continuing the series. I'm excited! :D

Aa'Ishah Really? Truly?? Yay!! Thank you for posting this! :)

Veronica Aa'Ishah wrote: "Really? Truly?? Yay!! Thank you for posting this! :)"

No problem! We probably won't see it for like at last 3 years, though... =/

Aquilus This is good. Very good.

Aa'Ishah Oh man, I hope we don't have to wait THAT long...I guess we'll just have to content ourselves with re-reading what there is of Valek right now...:'(

Jenna That would be awesome! :D

Jenetta OH MY GOD!!!! :))
I would love that, it would be so perfect and fascinating to read from Valek's point of view and to know about his past would be awesome. I hope she does carry this out.

Becky YAY!!!! Oh I hope she does do that!!! I love Valek and it would be awesome to get to know more about him and especially his history with the Commander.

Isabel Finally! :D This is the moment I've been waiting for since I read Poison Study.

Maria I love that, but does anybody now if she continued with the Ice Study series that used to come with her Newsletter? I switched emails, & havent found it.
Because that might keep us entertained until that Valek book happens.

Preethi Yeah!! I would love to know what Valek was thinking when he first met Yelena...and also during all those other times.

Jenetta Same here! But yeah I wouldn't know Maria...
(I would like to :)

Renée the ice series isnt a series, it's just one story, with 10 chapters, which she added to her newletter. you can find the full story on her site

Hnubtshiab I started reading Ice Study but have not finished it. I wasn't feeling the story narrated from Valek's point of view. What I loved about him in the Study series is his mysteriousness and the story from his point of view takes away that mysterious aspect. I haven't finished Ice Study so I may change my mind once I'm done.

I would love to read more about the Commander and his story.

Brittney Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see a story form Valek's pov! My main problem with the Magic Study and Fire Study and the Glass series was that there was not enough Valek in them! I haven't read the Ice Study series, though.

Zachary Switching the focus to valek sounds amazing. I hope it's in his early days so we get to see him leave his artwork behind.

Geena Aa'Ishah wrote: "Oh man, I hope we don't have to wait THAT long...I guess we'll just have to content ourselves with re-reading what there is of Valek right now...:'("

what is there of Valek right now?

Veronica Geena wrote: "Aa'Ishah wrote: "Oh man, I hope we don't have to wait THAT long...I guess we'll just have to content ourselves with re-reading what there is of Valek right now...:'("

what is there of Valek right ..."

The Poison series.

message 19: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat OMIGOSH! I can NOT wait. I want this so bad.

Amanda OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE MAKES ANOTHER BOOOOOOK I FREAKING LOVE VALEK AND YELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please please please mkae another series with a lot more romance this time!!!!!!!

message 21: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Valek and Yelena are one of my favorite literary couples. I'd love to see more of them, especially Valek - this is encouraging to hear!!!

Melinda She already has a spin off series - Glass Study etc.

message 23: by Emilyx (last edited Aug 27, 2012 05:20PM) (new) - added it

Emilyx To this, I say: darn it.
This series was horrible enough.

Sierra Franklin Melinda wrote: "She already has a spin off series - Glass Study etc."
I wanted to read that series but I read the author keep with the same themes as the study seris including the MC being raped and the baddie being a rapist and I don't know I want to read another on of those. Still on the fence about it

Fabby Can somebody tell me if this was released? there's only the first chapeter in the authors page http://www.mariavsnyder.com/books/val...

Becky Yes. She released three books about yelena and valet. Shadow Study, Night Study and Dawn Study.

Fabby Becky wrote: "Yes. She released three books about yelena and valet. Shadow Study, Night Study and Dawn Study."

Yes, thank you! I've seen them... but she planned to released Poison Study from Valek's POV, there's even the 1st chapter at her page... Do you know if that was released?

Becky She didn’t release the whole of Poison Study from his point of view, but every now and then we get an insight into what he was thinking at key moments.