Fugitives discussion

Homes and Hideouts > Alex's Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 406 (406 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by yael (new)

yael Looks:

message 2: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod

message 3: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex still held her hand as he walked to his house. When they got there he let go, "Home sweet home." He said to himself.

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Tori looked around, and blinked silently. I can't believe I'm doing this. She thought. "You still holding my hand." Jinx scurried off in a corner and layed down.

message 5: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex let go of her hand and opened the door, "Welcome." He said walking in, "What do you want first? The showere? Food? Are you tired?" He kept going on and on

message 6: by yael (new)

yael She shot him a look. "Right now I want you to shut up, and calm down."

message 7: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex closed his mouth and smiled, "Fine." He said sitting on the coutch

message 8: by yael (new)

yael "Fine." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked out the window, to find that it stopped raining. Tori was itching to go outside, and probably make a run for it. Tori felt wierd staying in a home of someone she barely new, barely wanted to know, for that matter. She took her backpack off, and left it by the side of the door.

message 9: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex got up, "Well I'm going to take a shower. If you want I have a guest bedroom that has a nice shower you can use."

message 10: by yael (new)

yael She nodded silently. "Go ahead, I could find it myself." She waved him off to the exit.

message 11: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex looked at her debaiting weather or not he should leeave her alone. He deside that now it was his turn to trust her. Alex looked at Tori one last time before going to take a shower.

message 12: by yael (new)

yael Tori clenched her fist triumphantly. She looked at the grey cat, that was now watching her wistfully. She picked Jinx up, and slung her backpack over her shoulder. She raced to the door and touched the door knob, then she looked back, feeling slightly guilty.

message 13: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Allex went back to the living room to get something. He stoped walking when he saw Tori, "You know that you can leave when evey you want. I'm not keeping you in her. I just thought that you might like some comfortible things."

message 14: by yael (new)

yael She looked back at him and nodded. "In know that. But I'm still not sure if I should."

message 15: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex shruged, "You just have to trust me." He walked by her and looked at the door

message 16: by yael (new)

yael She looked at the door knob. "Well, I have a hard time doing that. Trusting people, I mean," she said softly. Tori ran her fingers through her hair, slightly frustrated with herself.

message 17: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex nodded in agreement, "I know, turst is like an eraser. For every mistake it becomes smaller."

message 18: by yael (new)

yael She smirked. "Your the literature type?" she asked, teasing him a little, hoping it made things less tense.

message 19: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 05, 2012 03:10PM) (new)

He put his hands up, "You caught me." he laughed and then lowered his voice to a whisper, "Don't tell my dad, but I accually wanted to be a librarian."

message 20: by yael (new)

yael "Your dad lived here?" she asked puzzlingly, but with slight tension in her voice. Tori gripped the door knob slightly.

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"He still does." Alex said. He then laughed, "No I'm joking, he never lived her."

message 22: by yael (new)

yael Her eyes widened at first, then she relaxed a little when she found out it was a joke. Tori shook her head, but smiled a bit. She wondered what Aidan would think if he saw this right now. Probably pissed. She thought. Tori looked at Alex. "Thanks for the offer. About staying here I mean. I appre- I mean, thanks."

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex smiled, "No problem. Do at least want to take a shower?" They were both soaking wet

message 24: by yael (new)

yael Tori looked down at her cargos, and tennis shoes. Then she looked up at him. "Yeah, and dry off too." She wiped dripping rainwater from her eyes, and squeezed the ends of her dark colored hair. Tori sighed. "I hate my hair." She muttered bitterly to herself.

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Hey." He said hearing her, "You don't have to. I like it. If you want I have some left over hair die. My x was big with hair and fashon and all those other things. I think she still has some clothes here. I'll check for you." He put his hand around her waist and showed her the bathroom

message 26: by yael (new)

yael She nodded, slightly nervous, and crossed her arms over her chest as she was led to the bathroom. Tori opened the door and walked inside, looking around. She smiled a bit.

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0...
Bathroom^ lol idk

Alex handed her a towl, "Okay. I'll be outside if you need anything." he turned around and started to leave

message 28: by yael (new)

yael ((XD cute bathroom))

She nodded gratefully, and took the towel. "Okay. Don' worry about it."

message 29: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((Lol thanks))

He nodded and closed the door behind him. After that he went to his bathroom and took a short shower. He got out, got dressed and found some clothes for Tori. Alex came and knocked on her door.

message 30: by yael (new)

yael Tori was looking at the bottle of hair dye when she heard the knock. She set the bottle at the edge of the sink and opened the door, smiling slightly.

message 31: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Hi." Alex said, "Here's some clothes."
He set them down on the table

message 32: by yael (new)

yael She took them. "Thanks. But you didn't have to." Tori said, handing the clothes back to him.

message 33: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"No really." He insisted, "I don't need these clothes. These are my x's. Take all of them. She's your size I think."

message 34: by yael (new)

yael "Okay, if you insist I guess." She blinked blankly and put the dye bottle back where she found it, changing her mind about dying her hair. Tori lef the bahroom, to get her backpack. She unzipped it and put the clothes inside, closing it again. Tori stood up and looked at Alex. "I think your helping to much."

message 35: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He laughed, "It's the least I can do."

message 36: by yael (new)

yael "Well, thanks again." Tori looked out the window. It was still raining. She sighed. "I'm in so much trouble."

message 37: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He raised an eyebrow, "Whats wrong?"

message 38: by yael (new)

yael "Aidan. He's going to be pissed when he finds out where I am."

message 39: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Most likle. He must hate me." He chuckled

message 40: by yael (new)

yael Tori frowned, and didn't choose to say anything.

message 41: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

He looked at her, "Okay well, I made something to eat. Are you hungry?"

message 42: by yael (new)

yael She shook her head. "No, you could go. I'll just stay here." She insisted, waving him off towards the exit.

message 43: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex raised an eye brown, "Um, okay. I'll be in the kitchen. Meet me there when your done."

message 44: by yael (new)

yael She nodded, when he left. Tori went in her backpack and took out a black box. She rubbed her hands together and opened the lid, taking out the item, and hidind it on her back in the inside of her shirt. Tori put the box away, and walked to the kitchen.

message 45: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex was sitting on the table eating some pizza. He looked at her and pointed to her seat. Tori's plate was filled with food

message 46: by yael (new)

yael Tori slipped in the chair quietly. She looked down at her plate then at him. "Thanks. What's this anyway?" She looked at her plate. It looked familiar but she couldn't remember what it was.

message 47: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Pizza." He said covering his full mouth while he spoke, "I have ice cream for later." He smiled

message 48: by yael (new)

yael She returned the smile. So that's what it was, pizza. Tori's been away from the city for so long, she forgot the common things she used to eat when she was little. She took it off her plate, and took a bite.

message 49: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex stoped chewing and waited for her reaction. Would she like it? Hate it?

message 50: by yael (new)

yael She chewed slowly. She remembered eating pizza before, but that was a long time ago. She set it down and smiled slightly. "It's not half bad."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9