Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Dark Shadows: Return to Collinwood
This topic is about Dark Shadows
Return to Collinwood > Links to Dark Shadows TV Interviews w/ Kathryn & Cast?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:48AM) (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Kathryn or anyone, do you know where recent interviews from the original cast of Dark Shadows can be viewed? I tried searching on youtube, but only found one so far. It was from a TV news show in Cleveland I believe, with Lara Parker & Kathryn. It was good! Funny too.

Could someone put a link here, or let me know how to find the interviews? I like seeing the cast live, or on video that is. Reading articles is nice, but I also like watching and listening to them discuss Dark Shadows. Thanks!

I've really enjoyed learning so much about Dark Shadows, and reading everyone's comments. I hope to meet some of you all at a Dark Shadows reunion someday.

Anne | 302 comments Stephanie wrote: "Kathryn or anyone, do you know where recent interviews from the original cast of Dark Shadows can be viewed? I tried searching on youtube, but only found one so far. It was from a TV news show in C..."

Stephanie, don't forget to follow DS and all of us on websites like the Collinsport Historical Society and Kathryn's facebook page!! AND CALL IN TO THE RADIO SHOW WEDS NIGHT!!! Anne

message 3: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Anne, I sure will! Thanks!

Denise | 52 comments Also Stuart Manning's Dark Shadows News http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com/
Stuart not only writes and produces the wonderful DS Big Finish audio dramas, but writes stories for the DS comics produced by Dynamite Entertainment.

message 5: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Denise wrote: "Also Stuart Manning's Dark Shadows News http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com/
Stuart not only writes and produces the wonderful DS Big Finish audio dramas, but writes stories for the DS comics produ..."

Thanks again Denise!

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Check out this panel discussion we did 10 years ago for the Paley Center. http://www.paleycenter.org/collection...

I've posted a number of videos on my blog. You'll have to scroll through the entries to find. Sorry! Also the site has a malware warning from Google that we're trying to get re-indexed. It's safe to enter, but we're having trouble getting to Google to tell them that!

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments Kathryn, I actually can't even bring up either your site or Pomegranate Press - my anti-virus gives me some error like 'JavaScript obfuscation' or something like that, and then the page does not come up at all.

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Yes I know about the KLS.com and PomPress.com problem. There was a virus; Google index my homepages with the warning. It's been cleaned up and we're trying to get Google to re-index to take down the warning. Thanks.

message 9: by Denise (last edited Jun 03, 2012 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments This didn't appear to have anything to do with Google, unless the anti-virus programs all go by what Google says. The program I use is AVG. I don't really know how these things work!

I wanted to check out the music book. I checked B&N, but they don't have it themselves and the secondhand copies they include start at $144! There was even one copy for over $700!!! I'm hoping your site offers it for far less!

message 10: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Kathryn wrote: "Check out this panel discussion we did 10 years ago for the Paley Center. http://www.paleycenter.org/collection......"

Thanks Kathryn! Actually, when I watched the Dark Shadows Reunion DVD, it was the broadcast from Paley Center! I watched the whole thing twice! At least now though, I can watch my favorite parts on the internet. {I checked out the DVD from the library!} I do hope to buy some of these DVD's and books when I get some extra money, but for now I was lucky enough to find them at the library.

message 11: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 03, 2012 05:13PM) (new) - added it

Stephanie | 171 comments Kathryn, That's what I'll do then, scroll down your blog to find links to the other shows you were on. I get a kick out of watching them. I never know what you or Lara might say. I think sometimes Lara catches you off guard too!

All you other DS fans might enjoy their interview. I found it on you tube-Lara Parker & Kathryn Leigh Scott Dark Shadows interview.