Heroes of Olympus discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplay in camp!
If you need to say something that is not part of the RP, post it within two parantheses, like this:

((........))
Please try to use proper grammar, but no pressure! This is just so that it's easy to understand what you're saying.
When you roleplay, please do it in third person.
Like this:
Asmara walked past the group of kids and entered her cabin.
Whenever your character goes somewhere, please write it, like this:
Asmara walked into her cabin.
((continued in Poseidon Cabin))
Please make sure your character is only at one place a the same time.
Do not say what other people's characters are doing.
This is allowed: Asmara glanced at her friend. "What?" she asked.
This is NOT allowed: Asmara glanced at her friend and laughed at her surprised expression.
The second one is not allowed, because you can't decide if a over person's character has a surprised expression or not. Only if they say so will their character be surprised.

For any questions, please post in the questions topic.
Please don't RP until you have read all the rules and until your character has been approved.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara walked out of her cabin.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Jun 13, 2012 08:39AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David walked around the camp. He saw Asmara and waved.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2012 09:55AM) (new)

Asmara waved back. "Hey David."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) (Ahhh, Mist isn't my charrie here! Gonna edit previous post.)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((right I was a bit confused...lol))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) (Lol.)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Asmaa wrote: "Asmara waved back. "Hey David.""

"Sup?" He asked and walked over.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara shrugged. "Nothing much. You?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Same. Nothing," David said.

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Tyler noticed Asmara and David and joined them. "Hey," he said. "What should we do?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David shrugged. Everyone here was at least two years older than him. "Don't know."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lia walked around campus, checking the place out.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can practice archery?" Asmara suggested.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Sure, it's something to do," David said. He offered a smile. "Race ya'?" He asked, his 14-year-old behavior kicking in.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara raised her eyebrows. "You're on!" She didn't wait for him to answer, just took off for the archery range.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David grinned a goofy grin and took off after the daughter of Poseidon to the archery range. He couldn't catch up completely to Asmara, but he could get close.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara reached the archery range and glanced back at David. "Come on!" She entered the range and grabbed her bow.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) (Didn't notify me.)

David ran up to her and grinned. He grabbed a bow and knocked it with an arrow.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((me neither XD))

Asmara smiled and shot an arrow.

((you know I'm thinking about not having Asmara in this RP.))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) (I'm gonna have Ande in this RP. You know her?)

David took aim and hit the bulls eye dead center.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, from TLH RP, right?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) (TLH Rp? Nope. She's my Aphrodite, rule breaker, chick.)

message 24: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments hilt thought he find some friends so he went to archery saw a girl and aguy "hi" he said.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David turned and saw a guy that was obviously older than him. "Hi," he said.

message 26: by Percyfreak- (last edited Jul 01, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "i am a son of hades i thougt should find friends so can i join you i can do archery ok"hilt said. boy making friends is harder he thought

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Yeah, join in," David said. He tossed a bow to Hilt. "I'm David, son of Apollo."

message 28: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments hilt aimed for the bulls eye but he missed it by an inch."hey do you want to see something cool dav-can i call you david?" hilt asked

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Yeah, you can call me David," he said. He shrugged. "No other name. Sure, what you gonna show us?"

message 30: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "being a son of hades i can melt into sawdows" and hilt did it always feels amazing.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Nice," David said. "Just don't suddenly pop up behind me."

message 32: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "i won't so you have any friends david" hilt asked

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Asmara and you," David said. He shrugged. "I'm not very social, going around and waving to everyone I see."

message 34: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "oh well i am a tital outcast so that is one thing we have in common" hilt said with a smile.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Outcast by choice?" David asked. He knocked another arrow and aimed.

message 36: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "hades is my dad so not by choice but i was rich" he said

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Rich?" David said without taking his eyes off of the target. He let go of the arrow and it hit the bulls eye dead center.

message 38: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "yay but its not everything it dosen'tt make up for friends though" he said hit the dead center.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "I can agree pretty well with that," David said.

message 40: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "hey do you wannt to go to the swords areana" hilt asked david.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David shrugged. "Um, sure?" He said. He looked at Asmara. "You comin?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara nodded. "Sure. Son of Hades, huh? I'm daughter of Poseidon."

message 43: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments " nice to meet you ayour asmara ok let's go"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara headed toward the sword arena. "Are you new to camp?" she asked over her shoulder.

message 45: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "came today cool place"he told asmara

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty cool," she agreed.

message 47: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments "so are you two dating"he asked asmara and david.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David raised an eyebrow. "I'm fourteen. She's-what?-sixteen?" He said. He studied Hilt. "Why?"

message 49: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments " no reason i just you won't like the reason" he said to david.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) David raised his eyebrow further. "Why won't I like the reason?" He questioned.

« previous 1 3