Thirst LOVERS discussion

Thrist movie

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilian (last edited Jan 26, 2013 04:16AM) (new)

Lilian (callalily) | 11 comments The rights to a thirst movie have been sold!! I'm so excited I thunk angelina jolie should play Sita. What do you guys think?

According to Christopher Pike's Wikipedia page, "According to the Simon & Schuster author page, The Last Vampire (Thirst) series and the Alosha series are slated to be released as feature films. As of September 2010, FilmNation has acquired the screen rights to The Last Vampire series. It was never released."

message 2: by Amber. Vampire Queen., Vamps rule, Wolves drool!! (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 224 comments Mod
Idk bout Angie...

message 3: by Nannie :) (new)

Nannie  :) (narline) | 4 comments she would be prefect!!!! she looks young and can look innocent one minute and dangerous the next. And she is good at bringing humor into movies so i think she would play Sita perfectly. I cant wait to see how they are going to do this movie!!! :)

message 4: by Amber. Vampire Queen., Vamps rule, Wolves drool!! (new)

I kinda don't think she would do Sita justice, I live Angie but she's actually isn't that perfect for this exact roll in my mind.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Dixon | 1 comments I think Hilary duff she is young and blond

message 6: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 3 comments OLD thread, but what the Hell; I'll comment anyway ...

I would say that good options for
Sita would be:
▪Jenny Boyd
▪Riley Voelkel
▪Jennifer Lawrence
▪Candice King
▪Amanda Seyfried
▪Clare Holt

Who knows IF the movies - Thirst and/or Alosha will EVER be made ... I am hoping they will SOMEDAY soonER.

message 7: by Amber. Vampire Queen., Vamps rule, Wolves drool!! (new)

Maybe one day we’ll see her kick ass on screen!

message 8: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (tamaraswart) | 3 comments yes; those who bought the screen•plays hopefully are trying to get them made. They are sitting on a gold mine - re: Thrist and Alosha.
Thirst ROCKS, of course! Alosha is great too; Even though it is geared toward pre•teens, the book trilogy is a great fantasy tale ... would be a great 3 movies.