rooms > Caleb, Nadira,Selena and Devon's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Gatha G (gatha) | 1275 comments Mod
((rp))

message 2: by Gatha G, :) (new)

Caleb was having a quiet noon in his room.

message 3: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Wow excellent and you are......?" Caleb put on a very thoughtful expression as if he was trying to remember who Nadira was.

message 4: by Gatha G, :) (last edited Jun 05, 2012 05:15AM) (new)

"California.Where are you from,beautiful?"

message 5: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((is caleb ur charrie gats?))

message 6: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((yes))

message 7: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ohhhhh....finally someone has a crush on me..ffff group's problem is solved actually they r kind of nice and I bought a nw computer!))

message 8: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((oh thank god.which company?))

message 9: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((dell....))

message 10: by Gouri (last edited Jun 06, 2012 05:59AM) (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((it's the monitor...and I changed the keyboard.thank god for that otherwise I copy pasted all the "t" and "y"s))

message 11: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((I was having a similar prob,only worse,my space bar wasn't working so I bought a new keyboard.))

message 12: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((we r soul sisters))

message 13: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((hmm...... nicely put))

message 14: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ikr))

message 15: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oh i am PSYCHIC and can turn invisible,what about you?"

message 16: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Wow that is one hot power."Caleb was flirting his level best.

message 17: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((can u rp with me at hogwarts too?))

message 18: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((OK))

message 19: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((where?))

message 20: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((idk u decide!))

message 21: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((i can't decide,oh i know go to party in gryffindor,i am rping there with some other.))

message 22: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((oh..what about whomping willow?))

message 23: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((ok,both))

message 24: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) ((ok))

message 25: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Do you need any help with unpacking your things?"

message 26: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Wow so much luggage,did you empty the New York city or something?"

message 27: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments Star walked in to the room allotted for her and found it was occupied. She found a girl and a boy in the middle of a conversation.

message 28: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"And who are you beautiful?"Caleb as usual didn't waste any chance to flirt with a girl.

message 29: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments " If you are looking for some one to charm might I suggest you stick to your first victim." said Star " and I am Star by the way"

message 30: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Ooh I guess you feel self-conscious being in the same room with a girl as pretty as Nadira here.But don't worry,you are not so bad yourself."Caleb watched as Star went red.

message 31: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments " Wow!! A mind reader. Self conscious or not it will do you no good to bait me. I would watch who I mess with if I were you pretty boy" said Star

message 32: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Well thank God that I am not you or I would have killed myself ages ago."

((why is that your charrie and my charrie are always enemies,earlier it was you and amy and now caleb too. *deep sigh* ))

message 33: by Melanie (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:37AM) (new)

Melanie | 524 comments " Well you are not me. You are you in which case you are in a much worse position" said Star smiling

((It not that I am enemies with this charrie of yours. It is the way she talks. She talks like that to everybody. Some take it seriously and some just looks through it but eventually she will warm up to this charrie of yours but can't say the same abt Amy. She and Amy are mortal enemies remember:) ))

message 34: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Ok ok we got off on the wrong foot,any way we are going to be roomies and if this goes on Nadira will be the one who suffers.So let's start again.what do you say?"

message 35: by Gatha G, :) (new)

((hey i was just joking,i love your charrie actually.))

message 36: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Fine. Hello, I am Selena Star but I you would call me Star if you no what's good for you . I am going to be your new room mate. I keep to myself most of the time and I am the last person you want to mess with." said Star with a ghost of a smile.

((Thank you. It is fun to fight with your charries))

message 37: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Ok star welcome to your new room.Shall I help you with your luggage."Caleb was being a real gentleman.

((That's one hell of a compliment and i like fighting with your charries too.))

message 38: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments " If you are so eager to help go ahead, but don't mess up any of my things and you could show me which shelf I get to use." said Star

message 39: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Ok this will be your bed and that will be your cupboard and table.You can take extra sheets or pillows from the basement.Anything else?"Caleb smiled at her.

message 40: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "For the time being no. You people would do good to take extra sheets because I tend to use my freezing power most of the time and I don't want to freeze any one to death." said Star and continued unpacking

((Got to go have some work to complete. Will rp later:)))

message 41: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Thanks for the word of caution.Is that your power?"Caleb inquired. ((ok bye,i too have to go))

message 42: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "OK Pretty boy, freezing people to death is not my only superpower. I can also kill people by sucking their life force out of them. If you have electrical surges in the middle of the night be sure to give me due credit and of course mind control is another power which I rarely use since I have no use for mindless zombies and Nadira he may be a smiling idiot but you have to give him credit for his observation it does look like you emptied the whole of New York City" said Star

message 43: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oh at last you supported me on one single thing.I feel blessed."Caleb grinned at star.

message 44: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Like I said a grinning idiot you may be but I give credit where it is due." Star said

message 45: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "More than necessary is an understatement in your case, sweetheart." said Star

message 46: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Wow that is one cool dagger."Caleb went to take it.

message 47: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "Hey" said Star "Even I know better than to touch somebody else's dagger. If there is one thing I have learned after coming here then that is nothing is what it seems"

message 48: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oops sorry."

message 49: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 524 comments "See, I did warn you not to touch other people's stuff." said Star looking at Caleb. "Words of wisdom by yours truly"

message 50: by Gatha G, :) (new)

"Oh please Nadira,not you too.She's already full of herself and she's waiting for others to join."After seeing Star was about to say something Cal quickly added,"Oh don't start again Star,you know I was joking."Then he grinned as if he was trying to prove what he said was a joke.

« previous 1