The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

OMG!!! THE COVER FOR THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Nadine I FOUND THIS ON THE ROCK RIORDAN WEBSITE!!! HOPE U ENJOY!!! http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/p...

Lena I know, I've seen it! But why are they fighting? Are they actually going to fight, or is it metaphorical?

Nadine Idk!!! maybe its Percy and jason!

Lena It must be! I mean come on, I can see lightning and waves! But why are they fighting? Power struggle? Annabeth? Reyna? Argh, so many possibilites!!!

message 5: by Shatha J (last edited Jun 03, 2012 01:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shatha J Ya, it has to be them, one is on a pegasus, and the other is sitting on a storm spirit horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!? why do all the good books have to take so long to be written????? T_T

Micaela I think that the romans fight the greeks

Shatha J 580 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 580 pages of pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa Shatha J wrote: "580 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 580 pages of pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought it said 608 pages but that just means more awesomeness! All this waiting is making me crazy! When it comes out I'm going to try SOO hard NOT to scream and run to the book in the bookstore...xD

message 9: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie Gonzalez AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Alyssa Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAT?? They're gonna be FIGHTING! RICK WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US!

message 12: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAT?? They're gonna be FIGHTING! RICK WHY..."

well they're gonna fight cause Romans and Greeks don't usually get along. But, if Leo and Hazel start going out, things might get better :) The fight's fine by me, as long as Percy wins. I like Jason, but Percy always comes first.

Alyssa Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAT?? They're gonna be FIG..."

True. But still, I didn't expect them fighting (Percy and Jason), just maybe the camps or something. Yeah and Percy should win. He's just cooler.

message 14: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAT?? They're ..."

Exactly, and it says on the book summary thing that the camps are fighting. I'm guessing percy's gonna side with camp half-blood and jason with camp jupiter. That may make some argument, and, both are born leaders. They'll both have completely different opinions on things.

411Junkie Nadine wrote: "I FOUND THIS ON THE ROCK RIORDAN WEBSITE!!! HOPE U ENJOY!!! http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/p..."

Oh boy, I can't wait!!

Alyssa Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

..."

Yeah but I read somewhere that Annabeth is the key to keeping the peace or something so I'm wondering if she might stay behind? I don't want her to, but I'm just guessing.

Savannah I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!..."

she won't. she's part of the seven in the prophecy. plus hera told percy in the son of neptune that annabeth has a hard job ahead of her in rome.

Sherly OMG!!!! I can't wait to read this !!!!! Whatever happens, Percy should win!!!! I don't care about Jason!!!!! Sorry Jason, but still, Percy is cuter & cooler than you!!!!

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband I don't care about Jason as long as percy lives!!!!

Alyssa Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOO..."

Yeah but there's also new Rome in camp Jupiter. But whatever I don't want her to stay behind. She's cool and she's like the smartest one there.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadine wrote: "I FOUND THIS ON THE ROCK RIORDAN WEBSITE!!! HOPE U ENJOY!!! http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/p..."
you should read his blog http://rickriordan.blogspot.ca/

The landmaster hahahahahahahahaha

I'm already reading it.

The landmaster Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Ria wrote: "Percy and Jason are going to be fighting. Rick Riordan confirmed that the cover is a scene in the book. I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!..."

just so you know annabeth is on the Argo2. the first chapter is about her.

Emily I totally called it!!! Nobody thought that they would fight, but I always had a feeling that they would!!! *sigh* sorry. Had to get that off my chest! I can't wait until it comes out!!!

411Junkie Landon wrote: "hahahahahahahahaha

I'm already reading it."

You're so lucky!!!

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband how are you alreadfy reading it?

The landmaster she's not staying behind, I just said she's aboard the Argo2 when camp jupiter sends up the warning. the first chapter is about her.

pretty sure I just said that.

Aysha Did you all read the first chapter of Mark of Athena?

message 30: by Lena (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lena YES!!!

message 31: by Aysha (last edited Jun 07, 2012 10:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aysha Lena wrote: "YES!!!"

Cool!!How is it?

message 32: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria just hope when they all meet, it's not a letdown from what i imagined.

message 33: by Lena (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lena What did you imagine?

message 34: by Lena (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lena ♪♬Ȁɏȿȟἇ ƑǎƦȟĕĕἦ♪♬ wrote: "Lena wrote: "YES!!!"

Cool!!How is it?"

Also, there's a hint or two dropped already about something Athena has done, have you read the chapter yet?

message 35: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria I read the first chapter and imagined that jason got crowded by all his roman friends. he introduces piper to them as his girlfriend (it says they're dating in the first chapter) and things get a little weird, but it's still happy. hazel just stares at leo and frank looks like he wants to punch him. and of course.....percy and annabeth! she runs to him calling "seaweed brain", and he catches her and they kiss!!!! or something like that..... :) i don't expect all the details to be down, but at least nothing anticlimactic.

Meagin Shatha J wrote: "Ya, it has to be them, one is on a pegasus, and the other is sitting on a storm spirit horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH..."

It wouldn't be a good book unless Rick took his time, but I understand your pain.

message 37: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Well the books done right now. He's just editing the book now. But yeah. As long as the book's good, it'll be worth the wait

Shatha J ya... >.< *sigh*

Aysha Ria wrote: "I read the first chapter and imagined that jason got crowded by all his roman friends. he introduces piper to them as his girlfriend (it says they're dating in the first chapter) and things get a l..."

That is exactly what I imagined too!

message 40: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria glad to see someone agrees with me! my friends and family look at me like I'm crazy when i start explaining this to them.... :)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo Ria wrote: "glad to see someone agrees with me! my friends and family look at me like I'm crazy when i start explaining this to them.... :)"

?_? Why? It sounds reasonable!

Oh, and I think it's part of Gaea's plot.

You know...she DID say Percy was her "little pawn". It might mean that she wanted Perce and Jason to fight to get the whole Greeks vs. Romans war going, while she tries to destroy them while they don't get along.

Remember: Team work is important!:)

Selena And here, to give you a taste of what's to come, is the beginning of Percy Jackson and the Staff of Hermes. All you Percy/Annabeth fans, waiting for a reunion in The Mark of Athena, this story will hopefully give you something to enjoy until Mark of Athena is published Oct. 2.

Annabeth and I were relaxing on the Great Lawn in Central Park when she ambushed me with a question.

“You forgot, didn’t you?”

I went into red alert mode. It’s easy to panic when you’re a new boyfriend. Sure, I’d fought monsters with Annabeth for years. Together we’d faced the wrath of the gods. We’d battled Titans and calmly faced death a dozen times. But now that we were dating, one frown from her and I freaked. What had I done wrong?

ok is it just me or is this ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER?? only this is in the demigod diaries!!!! i wanna read it so bad!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till it comes out.

The mark of athena book cover is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! exempt i ask the same question y r they fighting??? i stared at the cover for like 5 minutes whenever i first saw trying to figure out why jason and percy are fighting!!!??? -_______-

message 43: by Ria (last edited Jun 19, 2012 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Selena wrote: "And here, to give you a taste of what's to come, is the beginning of Percy Jackson and the Staff of Hermes. All you Percy/Annabeth fans, waiting for a reunion in The Mark of Athena, this story will..."

it's a scene in the book.

Althea thinks Gaea puts them up against each other.

I think it's their natural Greeks hate Romans instincts acting up and the fact that Percy and Jason are both natural leaders (though Percy's better :) ) doesn't help. Both probably want to take control and since there's 4 greeks and 3 romans, it won't be even and that'll make fighting.

But yeah, Gaea probably added to the conflict.

Selena ur right

Grace Oh my goosh!! Its really pretty but it makes me sad to even think that it may mean they are going to fight each other cause i loooooooooove both of them.

Meagin Selena wrote: "And here, to give you a taste of what's to come, is the beginning of Percy Jackson and the Staff of Hermes. All you Percy/Annabeth fans, waiting for a reunion in The Mark of Athena, this story will..."

staff of hermes???? what is this book?

Selena Demigod diaries....

message 48: by Aysha (last edited Jun 20, 2012 06:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aysha It will get released on August 14 right?

Selena Yes! On my b-day!!!!!!!!!!! :)

message 50: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria ♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "It will get released on August 14 right?"

Yup. Sooo excited!!!!! It's 4 days before percy's brthday!

« previous 1