The group where you quench your bordem discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
Book discussion > Hush, hush series

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 517 comments Mod
ok, a guy named patch comes as an 'exchange' student and has this mysterious intrest in Nora. What she don't knwo that he has a dark side and wants to do something bad to her. She starts seeing thinsg...and falling in love...but can she trust him? i think not.

Chesvan: equivalent of november i think since my sisters and bro born in chesvan.....some reason chesvan is the unholiexst of month but its simply that the month is the only moth without any jewish celebrations..and i would know 'cause i jew

Patch: dark, fallen angel, ...mysterious

rixon: best friends with patch, -_- flirter, not wht he seems

Nora: anemic, target, yep

Vi: love her ^_^ BFFL of nora, crazy and i think my best friend is her equivilant and my nora's ^_^ ....its true! i was almost diognosed of anemia but i got better

Lucy Qhuay I love Patch. He's yummy! ;P
However, I feel like bitch slap Nora sometimes. -.-'

Nikki Hart (nikkiboo14) | 4 comments I LOVE PATCH HE IS AWESOME!!!!!! xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I just got it from the library! :D

Nikki Hart (nikkiboo14) | 4 comments hope u like it! :)

Lila LOOOOVE! I love patch and Vi is so funny! Yeah I do think Nora gets a bit annoying sometimes but it's ok. I feel like most main characters do.

Nikki Hart (nikkiboo14) | 4 comments Coolkidrox123 {If you read my name you will die} wrote: "up to silence"

IT IS GOOD!!! THT BOOK IS!!! :)

Nikki Hart (nikkiboo14) | 4 comments Coolkidrox123 {If you read my name you will die} wrote: "ik"

hehe:3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ME AND MY BEST FRIEND LOVE THIS SERIES!! MAYB PATCH AND HIS HOTNESS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT BUT WHO CARES WE STILL LOVE IT!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {If you read my name you will die} wrote: "ok, a guy named patch comes as an 'exchange' student and has this mysterious intrest in Nora. What she don't knwo that he has a dark side and wants to do something bad to her. She starts seeing thi..."

u got a problem with pple with anemia?

Meenu patch..patch..patch and more patch, gosh i'm so in love with him!! :$

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Midnight wrote: "patch..patch..patch and more patch, gosh i'm so in love with him!! :$"

I KNOW RIGHT! whats not to love,he's a total wuts the word HOTTY!

Meenu yup!! i agree kelsey!! <3

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

so wuts up?

Meenu nothing :) trying to find other patchs to fall in love with!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

haha,kool! any luck yet?

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 517 comments Mod
Kelsey a.k.a. BOOK GODDESS wrote: "Coolkidrox123 {If you read my name you will die} wrote: "ok, a guy named patch comes as an 'exchange' student and has this mysterious intrest in Nora. What she don't knwo that he has a dark side an..."

not at all, i was once almost diognosed with it

BananaG ( Nerdy Ninja) (BananaG) | 70 comments For some reason I really got a thing for the dark boy in books:)