Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Camp Half Blood > Oracle's Cave

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the Oracle's home whenever she's at camp.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "So, this is where you live?" Serpent asked, raising an eyebrow as she3 was lead inside. Her exprestion quickly disapeared to one of no emotion.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Yeah pretty much." Mari said sitting on the bed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Not really what I expected." Serpent admitted, as Raven went flying off into the cave.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Me too when I first came here." Mari said trailing her hand over the sheets.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Have you ever left here, after you first came I mean?" Serpent asked.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Once, I think, to get some things. Shopping." she grinned.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Great." Serpent said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She hated shopping.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shrugged. "Whats up? You seem so down."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Yeah well there's a lot on my mind. Let's say, we go check the rest this place out?" Serpent said, shifting slightly.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari nodded. "Let's go!" she said hooking her arm in Serpent's.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent smirked faintly, giving a single nod of her head. "You're the tour leader!" She said.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "nuh uh! I've been here a tiny bit more than you!" she giggled.

((cotinued in.............. Lake?))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((there is no Lake!! Ahhh! How abput hill?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((How about-Outside Camp?))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((oh I already posted on hill.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((That's fine.))

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments Emily went inside the cave Sakura showed her. "who lives here?"

message 19: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "Rachel Elizabeth Dare" she replied.

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments "Who's that?"

message 21: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "Our Oracle"

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments Emily stared at her with a blank expression (hehe i c this :|)

message 23: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments Sakura turns and sighs, "See gives us prophecies for our quests"

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments "Oh."

message 25: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "She's kinda related to Apollo, who is also the god of oracles"

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments "Oh..so she's like..my cousin if Apollo's my dad?"

message 27: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments She shrugs, "She was gifted with...prophecies by Apollo"

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments "Oh ok!" Emily said as she started to get it.

message 29: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "Next: Camp store"

message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1536 comments Emily remembered the kid at the register. "Ok." she said

message 31: by Fisher (new)

Fisher | 748 comments Mod
Spade (Rikki or Cilio or Ace) wrote: "*goes in cave and sees green smoke enter her body? She says "One person shall die by a parents hand, a hill will be blown, by doves the world will go down. Trembles as goes out of cave*"

((Is your character the Oracle?))