Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Camp Half Blood > Half-Blood Hill

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,546 (1546 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 09:13PM) (new)

Role play on Half Blood Hill next to Thalia's pine tree!

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((line tree? PIne?))

Mari stopped and sat down.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Why are we on top of a hill again?" Serpent asked, sitting down and glancing up toward the soft skies. She sighed, taking in the warmth of the evening sun.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

TheBigBangTheory*TheHungerGamesFanatic* wrote: "((line tree? PIne?))

Mari stopped and sat down."

((yeah pine. Oops XD))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shrugged. "It sure is pretty, though."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I guess." Serpent laid, leaning back to take in their surroundings. The soft colors of the sky, the lingering trees and the green grass. Not bad... She thought.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari yawned slightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Any cute guys around the camp?" serpent asked after a long moment of silence.

((Serpent: *Glares at Silver for making me say that*))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shrugged. "A few."

((Mari: -.-))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A few? How many kids are here, and there's only a few." serpent responded flattly.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "I haven't really checked any out... It's kinda weird since I'm mortal." Mari shrugged. "Oh wait, there's this guy named Chase. I'm pretty sure he's kinda cute." she winked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent made a face at Mari. "Who said half-bloods couldn't date mortals anyways? If our parents did, than they have no right keeping us from it. Anyways, why did you pick Chase out of all of them?"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shrugged. "Chase? I honestly don't know. He seems really nice, and he's pretty tough."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent sat up. "And you said he's cute...? Like tall with dark hair cute?"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Like tall blonde hair cute." She winked. "His father is Ares."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "The god of war? This should be amusing. And asides. I don't flirt. He would be better off without going ten feet near me." Serpent said, sighing.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Come on lets go find him." She said crambling up pulling Serpent with her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Why?" Serpent sighed, rising up to her feet. She gave Mari a look as if she was crazy. "Good guys have girlfriends already. If he's worth anything than he's better off far, far away from me!" She protested.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Good guys get good girlfriens. Lets go."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "My last boyfriend tried to kill me." Serpent responded, thinking of Jeramy for a moment before she closed the thought out, "And tried to kill you. I don't need to be in a couple, and I doubt I'm a good girlfriend."

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari bit her lip remembring Jeramy. "Jeramy is so last moth sweetie." She said. "I think you wanna meet hi!" She ang sweetly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Have fun trying to drag me to meet him..." Serpent grumbled under her breathe.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Fine I'll go get him." She said smugly.

((It would be ironic if Chse just walked up))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Have fun. No promises I'll be here when you get back." Serpent announced, jerking her wrist away and sitting back down on the ground.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari smiled. "Why you gotta be so frumpy?" she asked. She plopped down next to her and watched the subset.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Because it's the only thing I have to look forward to." Serpent said, rolling onto her belly, and plucking a few pierces of grass, "Are you going to get this dork or not?"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "No." she replied. "He'll come up here, I'm sure."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "He will not. He is most likily in the middle of making out with some girl." Serpent said sourily.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shook her head. "He's single."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What do you keep tabs on all the guys you want to try and push your friend into a relastionship with?" Serpent asked, raising an eyebrow, as she went on with her grass plucking, before she leaned forward, her fingertips lightly brushing against the soft petals of a yellow colored flower.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari shook her head. "He told me."

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((Wait, what? O.o ))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((? Just have Chase come. Lets pretend Mari met him?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight TheBigBangTheory*TheHungerGamesFanatic* wrote: "Mari shook her head. "He told me.""

"How much sanity do you keep around again?" Serpent asked.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "What?" Mari asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Nevermind." Serpent sighed, shifting to lay on her back. She tossed up a ball made from shadows, catching it as it fell and threw it up again.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari watched amused.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((Here comes Chase! ^^ ))

Chase ran up the hill and stopped as soon as he reached the top. He breathed in and out deeply from the run from coming out of the forest, through the camp, and to the Half-Blood Hill. Chase plopped down on the ground and sighed. The feeling was gone now, it was gone as soon he reached the top of the hill. Chase glared at the pine tree.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um?" Serpent tilted her head back to watch Chase, amusment playing inside of her eyes. "If that's Chase than you defently lied about a few things Mari."

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you everything," she smurked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You said he was blond. He's not blond." Serpent responded, "You said he was cute, must I go on?"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Towheaded is blonde." Mari insisted. "And he is too cute."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Do we have to argue about that whe he's sitting right there?" Serpent rolled her eyes. Up into the air the shadowball went, before it came down and she caught it again.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Mari frowned jealously at the shadow ball. "Fine." she said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent saw her frow, and let the shadowball fade in midair. "Force of habbit." She explained with a sigh, "I do it when I'm bored."

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((Is Chase gonna do something? -.- ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Um yeah.))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ((But I don't know what to make him do! >.< ))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent finally sat up, giving a shake of her head which sent her hair briefly flying, to untangle it. Her eyes finally turned to get a good look at Chase, a bored gleam flickering into her eyes, while her exprestion lacked of emotion. "You're supposed to be this guy Mari thinks is cute?" She asked, a suprised note to her voice. Her gaze swept him over, before bordom replaced the amusment once more, "How tall are you?"

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Chase looked up, the glare gone from his eyes. His blood red eyes showed no interest, no surprise...no emotion.

"Why do you want to know?" Chase asked flatly. He leaned back and saw Mari behind Serpent and sighed. "What do you have planned this time Mari?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31