City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) City of Lost Souls discussion

JORDAN!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am half way through this book and I just want to say that if Cassandra Clare kills off Jordan I will be sooooooo pissed! I will hate this book more than Mockingjay and will refuse to read the next book. ( 2 years! WTF! )

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ I like Jordan Too, Is Mockingjay that bad? No spoilers-i just started Hunger Games, Thanks :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I found it really disappointing. I loved The Hunger Games, it's my all time favourite book ever. The series just gets worse in my opinion. But some people do feel it was ended well. :)

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ About what page does it start to get interesting? I'm on page 151, and don't find it very impressing, No spoilers :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Which book?

message 6: by ♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ (last edited Jun 03, 2012 01:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Hunger Games

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I found the entire book interesting. But she isn't in the arena yet at that point right? It totally gets better then! Lots of twists.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ cool. Right now i just don't see how everybody is obsessed with this series. But that's Just me. And no, she is not in the arena-yet.

message 9: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Laura wrote: "I am half way through this book and I just want to say that if Cassandra Clare kills off Jordan I will be sooooooo pissed! I will hate this book more than Mockingjay and will refuse to read the nex..."
i don't think she's gonna kill jordan. he's important for maia's character and there's no point.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Just because there's no point doesn't mean she wont do it. Loads of my favourite characters have been killed off for no reason. I would name them...but, spoilers.

Areefa Laura wrote: "I found it really disappointing. I loved The Hunger Games, it's my all time favourite book ever. The series just gets worse in my opinion. But some people do feel it was ended well. :)"

thats exactly what i thought as well, i liked the first one but didn't like the rest