Avengers Assemble! discussion

The Comics vs The Movies > The Characters

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) I liked them!!!!Especially Iron Man

message 2: by Jiya (new)

Jiya (jiajiajia) | 6 comments Both the Movies and the Comics were good, I guess. Yup!

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments Captain America nd Batman in the movies were amazing.:]

Spider-man...ehh not so much. Didn't care for it.

message 4: by Jiya (new)

Jiya (jiajiajia) | 6 comments I agree with Patience. Captain America was a good movie. ^_^

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 30 comments True.

message 6: by michelle+8 (new)

michelle+8 (michelleplus8) Iron Man is my favorite character in the comics, and I really enjoyed Robert Downey Jr.'s interpretation of the role. Sure, it didn't have the same depth as in the comics, but a) you can't really have that much depth in a movie; and b) it was fun as heck to watch.

♠ Tabi⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Oh def....same as Chris Evans IS the Cap...all those actors do such a great job as their characters.

message 8: by michelle+8 (new)

michelle+8 (michelleplus8) I think Hawkeye's costume has purple in it, but you just can't tell because it's dark and surrounded by black. :/ Also, am I the only one who just doesn't think Jeremy Renner *looks* like Hawkeye?

message 9: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) I AGREE WITB THE JEREMY RENNER THING.

message 10: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Uuuuuhhhh..... he is so not my screensaver, I can tell you that. oh, look at the time, I have to....

message 11: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) lol If only there were Hawkeye comics. I have to content myself with Captain America.

message 12: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) WHAT!?!?!?!?!

message 13: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Baaaaww, thank you. :3

message 14: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) *widens eyes* Scary thought.....

message 15: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) *shivers* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOO way.

message 16: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) lawlz

message 17: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) That's disturbing.

message 18: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 03, 2012 02:19AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments Anjel, There already is a Female Wolverine that's as savage as a Vampire, X-23 is her 'name'

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 11 comments She is...

message 20: by michelle+8 (new)

michelle+8 (michelleplus8) Gracieface wrote: "lol If only there were Hawkeye comics. I have to content myself with Captain America."

Have you not seen the new Hawkeye series? Issue number 3 just came out this week, and it was awesome!

http://marvel.com/comic_books/series/...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I opened up some gotg previews on goodreads, some of Gamora's costumes are pretty tacky.

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 278 comments omg yes

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yondu's costume is even worse, and Starlord is very...serious.

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 278 comments i know its stupid

message 25: by Travis (new)

Travis (travishiltz) | 419 comments Mod
Was happy to see Falcon get his own solo comic series.
Not sure if I like him dating Misty Knight, but they do fight vampires in New York.