Virtually (virtual) Bookclub discussion

RolePlays > Doctor Who- Time Lord roleplay

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zohal (last edited Jun 09, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

Zohal | 55 comments Mod
Are you a doctor who fan?
Ever wanted to be a Time Lord. Travel through time in the TARDIS saving the Earth. Making new friends, new companions. You could even if you want be a fellow timelord travelling the world with the Doctor. You don't have to be a timelord though

Well now you have the chance.
Come up with your own character and join the fun.

Name:
Companions:
Appearance:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

message 2: by Zohal (last edited Jun 09, 2012 03:43PM) (new)

Zohal | 55 comments Mod
Name: Victoria Ainsley
Generation: 9th
Companions: ??? The Doctor I guess
Appearance: Dark brown hair, always hanging out to one side. Always wears Black long sleeved shirt with a Green Jacket on top and Blue Jeans. Likes to wear black converse shoes.
Other: quite emotional, likes to have hands in pockets, very picky about promises.

message 3: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 55 comments Mod
Victoria Ainsley

The Doctor left me. He left me 20 years ago. I think. It's hard to keep up with time when you've been stuck inside a prison for god knows how long.

I still haven't given up hope on him but I have given up hope that he will save me. So I've been trying to find a way to escape which is practically impossible. There is only one window here and it is impossible to break. There is a door but it is locked from the other side and this side doesn't have a knob. I'm not even sure if that is possible.

If I haven't gone crazy I am pretty sure it is time for them (whoever them is) to bring me lunch. Whatever is here must be pretty dumb in the sense that they always bring me glass cups which I keep in my prison cell and use to listen out for any arrivals like the Doctor who could help me. Even through the dead hard concrete I can still hear some sounds but not many.