The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book discussion

Hoping to get others talking about bewitched & the books so heres goes a few things!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jaime Okay, was I The only One who got irritated by Larry firing or threating durwoods job all The time? Durwood busted his ass for Larry & should of been made parter by at least Season 6!

Jaime I actually wonder if The last season was not done as well because of liz & bills marriage turning rocky. It's as if when there relationship starting going bad so did,The show. :(

Jaime Just read Samantha And The,loch ness Monster one. That was my least favorite out of all. Even for that time periode The graphics/Monster costume was dreadful!!!! As,a child I though he was a walking pinata! LOL

Jaime I mentioned to my mom how you didn't really like short dresses On Tabitha. She said that actually was a typical style for,Little girls called the baby doll dress. I kind of think it's cute.

Jaime One of my all time faves: ”Sisters at Heart” ♥

Jaime Okay, I can't help but giggle about Serena's boob-licious outfit comment. Also all The mentions of Liz being hot. It's funny to me cause as a young girl I never saw, much sexualness In it but I guess from a young boy to a grown man you def would! :P

Jaime Okay question fo all Bewitched fans. After reading David's,mention of Sabrina The Teenage Witch On pg. 579, it got me wondering how many Bewitched fans became infatuated with witches In general with tv shows & movies?

Jaime Pg. 576 at top. Your right there is no connection with peabody & thunder. I wonder if it didn't pop In there head since they had just focused On Salem not that long ago. Peabody is 15 Minutes away from Salem I believe! Maby....What do you think?

Jaime I know it all started with Bewitched for me but then carried On In tv shows such as Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Tabitha, Charmed, HBO specials The Worst Witch & then In movies as well as Practical Magic, Twitches, Harry Potter.....And you get The idea! ;) Oh yea forgot the movie The Craft. A lot darker but still good.