The Soul's Acceptance discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments Darkness. Pulse. Elation. Escape. The hottest, and most dangerous Nightclub in the city. It is packed full with exotic drinks, dancers, music and....devious demons. Watch out, one night here could lead you to either a pleasurable death, or a painful one. Can you survive, The Afterlife?

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((OMG! This is gonna be Layra's favourite hangout place!!))

message 3: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((She's not a druggie is she?))

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Hunmm...Well, maybe she is...))

message 5: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Haha! I can get River to be a druggie too and they can drug eachother up and go to their happy place))

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((awesome!!))

Layra walked in to the Nightclub. She breathed a sigh of relief. A slightly goofy smile touched her lips. She walked up the the counter and ordered a special mix, her mix.

message 7: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Back!))

After his last investigation, River hit the club. He didn't go for the achingly loud, pounding music or the obnoxiously loud people or the dancers, no, he went for the drinks and the peace he found if you friended the right people. Yes, that sort of peace. He sighed and sat at a barstool at the counter, ordering a drink.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments She took a sip of her drink and relished the burn it brought with it. Then she closed her eyes blissfully as it settled in her belly sending warmth radiating through her. There was nothing like this. She'd have to keep a grip on herself, lately it seemed that she found herself here more and more often. She didn't want to become an addict. If I'm not one already She thought bitterly, but she was feeling too good for the thought to be that bitter.

She looked up as River came sat two stools beside her. She caught his eye and raised an eyebrow, meaning to look mildly admonishing. however the effect was ruined by goofy smile which she couldn't completely wipe off her face

message 9: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments Casually, River glanced around while he waited for his drink and surprise surprise he saw Layra. What was she doing here? Was she going to bug him? He hid a smirk when she smiled goofily at him. She must've already drunken some of that stuff. The smirk he hid showed and he oved to sit next to her. "I never thought I'd find you here."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments "Me neither." She said coolly, appraising him. "You a regular?" She asked curiously. She didn't remember seeing him here before. But she wouldn't be mightily surprised if he was. River was the kind of guy who fit right in these kind of places.

message 11: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments "Not daily." River glanced around the room again, out of habit. This was definitely a demon hotspot. When his eyes landed on her again, they narrowed in suspicion. "Are you even old enough to be here?"

message 12: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:29PM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments A mischievous grin broke out on her face "does it even matter?" She asked taking another sip, which also happened to be the last sip left, of her drink. She sighed. It was unnatural how fast something finished when you were enjoying them. "Wachha havin?" She asked eyeing his drink.

message 13: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments River raised his eyesbrows. Alright. "True" he agreed, taking a sip of his drink which was handed over to him across the counter. "The dancers can be as young as thirteen."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments A look of revulsion passed on layra's face "I'm not into dancing...and I'm not that young" She said. Time she hit the hard course. She whispered softly into the bartender's ear and soon she was handed a chocolate ice-cream tub. She grinned happily. There was nothing like choco blast with a good amount of shot.

message 16: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Whoopsies. Sorry Bonsley.))

"Really? Oh. I was going to ask for one," he muttered, closing his eyes and smirking as he finished his drink. It was an instant relief. It was magic, relaxing him from the first taste, mm, that rush. He didn't have to think about anything else, oh, but demons were still on his mind. He had to stay prepared always and guarded too.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((woah hey!! Bonsley???))

She was feeling a little tipsy. There was colour high in her cheeks, a pleasant hum in her head. Layra felt like she was floating. She looked(stared) at River, the hard set of his jaw, the sharp eyes. He was actually quite good looking. She wondered if he had a girlfriend.

message 18: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((It's a pokemon!! It looks like a tree blob which walks around and says "Bonsley!" all the time, LOL.))

River felt someone's gaze, actually, he knew it was Layra's. They weren't friends, aquaintances perhaps. He's been in teams with her before but didn't pay much attention to her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, watching his glass being re filled.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((I know that!! But I thought...I...never mind))

Layra scooped another spoonful of ice-cream into her mouth, loving the sting it brought with it. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked, or rather blurted. She had always been bold but it seemed getting high just brought it out a little more.

message 20: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Bonsley is currently confused! Mwahahah. It's your new name, just saying. And no. You cannot change it because you have avoided it for too long missy! Too. Long.))

Her question surprised River, making him look at her. His glass was full so he drank some as he watched her with curious eyes."Why, are you offering?"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((I'm fine with jiggly puff.))

"of course not!" She said with something close to horror. "just asking. I..." She trailed away blushing slightly thinking of Sorin. She bit her lip to keep from smiling. "So, do you have one?"

message 22: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((But that's too long to type :(( What about Jigpuff or Jpuff? LOL! DJ-PUFF!!))

((Who is Sorin? Is he some competition? I wanna be ready.))

"It's difficult to keep a relationship since I'm busy," River replied, takign another drink. His eyes had a faraway look as he though tof his last relationship. It was a disaster.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Uh...Jpuff sounds good or maybe DJP??))

((Lana's character. He's totally awesome! Layra's got a bigtime crush on him. Gear up!))

"You could find someone in this job..." She raised an eyebrow at River's expression. Somehow River din't strike her as the kind of guy who would follow someone around with puppy-dog eyes. He was tough, so obviously he would need someone who was though too.

message 24: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Hmm, any. It will range from Jiggly puff to DJP))

((Oh it's on Lana! I'll show you how sexy River can be! *strips River* BOOYAH!! I bet Sorin doens't have a body like that!)

River supressed a smile. "Why do I feel like you're hinting at something? Honestly, if you want me just say it. I'm sure somethign can be arranged," he joked. He finsihed his drink and put the glass down. He shouldn't have another. These were strong doeses. If he had another he wouldn't be able to fight properly. But...his fingers motioned the Bartender for another.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Fine *sigh*))

((*gets a stroke*...*gasp* ER...Sorin hasn't stripped till now so...but yeah, hot bod))

"Huh?" She was totally lost in her own world. She quickly brought out a packet of something and took a deep sniff and chucked it back before River could see. She was higher that the Empire state, and it was the best feeling ever. Her thought seemed to have life of their own, swimming around unbidden. She turned towards River, her eyes shining, bright color in her cheek...and ears, lips parted slightly. She was the picture of innocence. "I wasn't hinting at anything" It came out in a whisper.

message 26: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((LOl :DD Yeaahh! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
River: Um..can I have my clothes back please?
Me: Not until Layra gets hot for ya!))

She was high. Her eyes had that distinct glazed over look and her face was flushed. There was this tipsy smile on her face and her blinks were sluggish. She was high. River sighed, rolled his eyes. "I should take you back before you do something stupid," he said, getting up taking her arm.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((*shriek*
Layra: Can I kiss him now???
Me: Of course not! Sorin, remember??))

She jerked his hand down. For one so high, her reflexes were still pretty quick. "What's the hurry? And just for the record I come to get high here quite regularly and have not done anything stupid till now." She said, and it was true. She had once knocked down a demon by stuffing Z-fen down it's throat. It hadn't been pretty. "You can go if you want." She sad eyeing him. She made it sound like a challenge. There was an evil gleam in her eye, well it was always there but it seemed stronger now.

message 28: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Me: Oh come on. Let Layra do what she wants!
River: *dives for his underwear*
Me: NO!!))

River clenched his jaw, narrowing his eyes slightly and slowly, he sat back down into his seat. He was never one to back down and he had picked up that challenging note in her words. So it was true. She came here regularly. He took out a smoke which wasn't necessarily tabacco. "Alright. I'll just babysit you until you pass out."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Me: Of course not!
Layra: *Dives after river*
Me: NOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!))

"Pass out?? Me?? Ha! Very funny." She made a face at river. There was triumph in her eyes at baiting River. She was right again. River's ego was too big for him to handle it. She leaned forward towards him till she could feel his breath upon her face. "All right. I challenge you. Let's see who passes out first." She gazed deeply into his eyes, searching for any sign of weakness.

message 30: by ichigo_menthol, :) (last edited Jun 17, 2012 12:32AM) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Me: Go get him Layra!! Whoo baby whoo!!

Hahahahaha :DD))

Irresponisble, was his first thought. That was very irresponisble and stupid, which was why he cursed himself for saying, "It'll be an easy win." River smiled teasingly at her, feeling a light breath against his cheek. He leaned closer, almost daring her to break the contact and pull away.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((ME: Noooooooooo!!!! Layra! Come Baaaaccckkk!!))

Hangover, was layra's first thought. They was going to have a hell of a hangover. A smirk touched her lips as River leaned closer. Without moving away, she motioned with her hand for the bartender to bring it on. He snorted and set two glasses infront of them filled with pretty red and yellow drink. It didn't taste anything like it looked. The last time she had had two glases of this, she had been so blasted that she had to spend the night in the club.

message 32: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Me: Don't listen to her! Her name is Jiggly Puff! You can't possibly take her seriously!!))

River cocked his head and then pulled away to look at the drink. Oh...these. They were bad, knowing this because he's had them before. Hiding his unease, he picked up his glass and drank some, getting an immediate burn in his throat and lightheadedness.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Last post! Me: layra...
Layra: *hesitates*
Me: *puppy dog eyes*
Layra: Screw River *runs to me*))

She gave River a bright grin "Bottoms up!" She lifted her own glass and took a big gulp.Shit!. The drink settled in her belly, setting of all kinds of shock waves and sensation. Now that it was done, she was starting to doubt if she could actually keep herself in control. The already loud buzz in her head magnified tenfold. She took another sip, her ears ringing. "So, you thhink you can besst me?" She asked. Her words slurred the tiniest bit, it wasn't evident but it was there.

message 34: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments ((Aww :( bye...

Me: *shakes head* I'm so disappointed in you.
River: *snickers and clothes himself.))

Downing the rest, he looked at Layra and wodnered why everything looked strangely brighter. He picked up her slur. He was pretty sure she would pass out first...because she had taken more, and she was smaller, female... The bartender replaced their glasses. He took another sip which made his head go numb. He closed his eyes. "Yeah, I do. Layra you can still back out, you know. I don't think it's a good idea for you. You're still young."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Back!!))

Layra had a sudden urge to clout him upside the head. She didn't do it. Instead she smiled sweetly and finished the rest in one go. He din't know about her. Unlike everyone else, who passed out due to the numbness, she always got hyped up like on caffeine. As the liquid hit her stomach, she felt as if a bomb had exploded in her brain. Her thoughts ran around crazily in her mind without any real connection or meaning. Her feet, hands and lips were tingling. Her legs bounced up and down like a kid's. If only River had bet on who would be able to stand, he might have most definitely won. But, mistake, he bet on who would pass out. "And I have been gettting stoned since I wass a kiid. Unlike youu Mr. Se-" She cut herself off. Like her thoughts, she seemed to have lost control of her tongue. She took a deep breath and motioned for the bartender for the next one. She was thinking may be this was a bad idea. It would have been alright if she hadn't been already drugged up before. No time to back out now. She was going to pay, god she was going to pay dearly. "Soo, How oold are youu anywayy?" She asked as she waited for the drink. The world seemed to be jumping around in a pink, orange balloons with blue streamers and red blood was pouring and...She blinked. What was she thinking?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 572 comments Sorin glanced sideways at layra and turned away quickly. "Layra,maybe you should stop." he said quietly

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Layra: OMG!! Sorin's here!!!!! *swoons*))

Layra gave Sorin a coy smile! "I'll be fine my lov-" She cut herself off again. What was the matter with her?? She was Stoned big time. "When did you come in here, I din't notice you!" She said in hopes that he had not noticed what she had almost said earlier. The world had stopped jumping and it was spinning around dizzily now.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 572 comments my love? was she about to say my love? Sorin blushed a little "I've just came in a little while after you did."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((Owww! That's soo cute! Sorin can blush!))

"Oh." Was all Layra could manage or that she dared to say, least her tongue slip again. She saw sorin blush and smirked a little. He looked slightly out of place in the night club "You ever come here before?" She asked. He hadn't gotten drunk till now, a small part of her mind noted but the big part of her mind was b-boying around in her skull. She was practically bouncing in her seat.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 572 comments "once,I got too drunk and ended up losing my wallet."He said laughing nervously.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments Layra looked side ways at him. She was right. He wasn't a regular. She shook her head. "You going to have something now?" She asked softly. Her hand on the counter kept clenching and opening. Her nails were digging into her palm splitting them. The pain helped her concentrate.

message 42: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments River glanced at Sorin, just noticing he was there. He had mistaken Sorin for someone else. This must've been strong stuff sicne he was already on his fourth. His head clouded with a sweet cool numbness and felt like fallign asleep. Already? No! He can't loose the bet! River frowned, downing the glass with sleepy eyes.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments "Rrredy to go downn??" Layra asked. This time her slur could be made out more easily. There was a maniacal light in her eyes. Her pupils were dilated. Her breathing was ragged. She was shivering quite hard, as if with a fever, which wouldn't be wrong since she was burning up. The world no longer made any sense to her. She was deep in delirium. A tiny voice was screaming at her to stop, to concentrate, but she couldn't do that. She was no longer in control of her body or brain. But still, as the last token resistance, she dug her nails into her palm, using the pain as one would use a rock in a river.

message 44: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments "Shut up," River growled-almost a groan-, holding his head in his hands with his elbows resting on the counter. He felt like falling into a blissful sleep. His hand uncontrollably picked up another glass. He directed at glare at Layra, which was tamed down by his sleepy lashes. "I'm blaming you for the hangover tomorrow..."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments ((I'm creating a demon to spice thing up!! Layra and River are so going to regret!))

message 46: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments (( Oh no D:!!!!))

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments Layra felt like hell. "Riiverr?? We shhould stoop!" She said with dificulty. "But I wiinn! Youu wiill pass ouut!" Black stars exploding in a blue sky, blood, blue blood, gold rain, waterfall. She raised a hand to River's shoulder and shook him, none too gently. She was shivering uncontrollably now.

message 48: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments "Oh, nnoww you say so," River drawled, rolling his eyes and then attempted to clear his throat. Hefelt himself being shaken and he almost lost his balance. Geez, he was really out of it. "Geet uup" he mumbled, standing up albeit a little bit wobbly and then hauled her up as well. Everything looked clumsy.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 580 comments Layra felt herself being pulled up and was glad for it. Even though she could manage not to pass out, but it totally wrecked her balance. She leaned heavily on him. The world was spinning, upside down. Bright spots danced in her eyes and a sharp pain lanced through her head and not in a good way. Something felt wrong. Hell, everything felt wrong. She hobbled out of the night club, leaning on river.

message 50: by ichigo_menthol, :) (new)

ichigo_menthol | 667 comments River wished she could actually support herself. She was leanign her full weight on him and he felt like topling over. His legs felt floppy and not in his control. This was too far. They went too. Far. He grunted, leaning against the dark, damp brick wall for a stop rest. "Ugh," he groaned, closing his eyes, and then opening them in slow blinks. He tried to focus his eyes. At least he coudl still walk. He straightened up again, supporting Layra. His place wasn't far.

« previous 1