Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

General(: > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:18AM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Only post here if you are a moderator.

message 2: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

We can't start the RP until we have enough people&Charries. So invite away and convince your friends to join:)

message 3: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Hmmmm...To make things interesting, lets say taking off your mask is Forbidden. (: You do it, and get caught, you disappear.

message 4: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 04, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
Very important message:

We are not starting the Roleplay yet!

message 5: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

If you would be so kind to check the lists and make sure your/your charries names are on them...it would be appreciated:)

message 6: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 04, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

Also, everyone go vote on the poll! It concerns with when we roleplay!!

message 7: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

RP opens tomorrow 5 O'clock Easter Time Zone, you may use one charrie. Were not opening it tonight, because its getting really late and many people are getting off, and haven't figured out which charries they are using. This is the best option because it gives the people who weren't on late tonight a heads up on what's happening.

message 8: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 05, 2012 06:59AM) (new)

Today's the big day! Make sure to read all the rules in the Read THIS. topic. Also, finish up your charrie and remember that your character must be approved by a mod before you begin and begin in the main enterance. Follow all the rules in the Read THIS. topic as well, also...have fun!!

Also,

If you join late, don't worry, make a charrie and just pop right in! It isn't a one hit deal.

message 9: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

RP is officially open...maybe to post in the Entrance of the First level before anywhere else. Feel free to move out of that topic and into another before you start RPing with another Charrie. (:

Remember everything in the Read THIS thread, AND DO NOT SPAM THE RP. ><

message 10: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Do not post in two threads or more at once! No Paradoxing what so ever.

message 11: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Reminder for everyone: ONLY ONE PERSON is allowed per person to be roleplayed at the moment. Yes, you will be allowed to add your other character on Friday, but until then, we are monotoring everyone and anyone who tries to break this rule, the comment will be deleted immedeately and you will be confronted. Thanks for such a sucessful day today, everyone! :)

Love,
The Mods

message 12: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

A reminder. Everyone! This is an advanced roleplay! We are expected everyone to obey the rules and use correct grammar and give more than two lines each. Honestly, it is not asking for a lot, not more than most advanced groups, but we want this to help improve everyone's writing skills. Please follow the rules, we have been reminding people frequently, and we're expecting you to oblige. Thanks to everyone who has been, keep it up! :)

message 13: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 08, 2012 11:48AM) (new)

If anyone hadn't figured it out yet, we're not in present day America. It is a place far away called the Scarlet Garden. Yes, it does have different classes and technology is advanced there, in a different way than here though. But...no technology of any sort is allowed inside the castle, it is forbidden. Anything we have now definitely does not apply to these characters in this setting. If this type of writing doesn't change, we'll pick out individuals doing it. :)

message 14: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 07, 2012 04:22PM) (new)

Another reminder...we are seeing a few messages here and there with more than one charrie being roleplayed. We have not said this was okay. You will get one warning. If you choose to ignore it, the message will be deleted without a second chance. Sorry to seem harsh, but we have gone over this rule so many times that it is quite ridiculous to see people breaking a temporary rule that will be taken down eventually.

message 15: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 08, 2012 10:07AM) (new)

Yes, you get to use the rest of your characters today. But only until after 5:00 eastern time so we have a little time before. Can't wait! :)

message 16: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Current Gender Count: 54 Guys. 56 Girls. Just keep that in mind if you can't decide which type of charrie to make. (:

message 17: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

We are officially raising the charrie count to 6 per person! Knock yourselves out!! :D

message 18: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Just posting to see if everyone gets a noti?

message 19: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Current Gender Count: 61 Guys. 63 Girls. For a grand total of 124 Charries. (:

message 20: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

The Character Thread will be closing permanently on FRIDAY, the 15th, 6:00 EASTERN TIME ZONE.

The Masquerade ball will be ending on Monday, the 18th, 6:00 EASTERN TIME.

Everyone should be finishing up and getting into couples by now...if not, you still have five days. You should be on when the ball closes. Trust me. :) It'll be worth it. There are twists that await. (Yes. That was plural!)

message 21: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Current Gender Count: 63 Guys. 71 Girls.

This means, that the character limit of 6 charries is banned. ONLY IF your making a guy. No more female charries are being accepted unless the guys can top the girls by tomorrow. If you upset the balance once its achieved, I'm sorry to say your character won't be approved :(

Go Make guys!!!!!

message 22: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Yes, there has been some changes in the roleplay. But that doesn't mean that the other one stops. They will have found out by now that they're not leaving for a bit...so us mods want to see it just as active as this new part!! :)

message 23: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

This group is taking a break. A hiatus of sorts. Feel free to get sidetracked in another group for a while. Its okay to get sick of this group for a bit, it happens to the most EPIC of groups! Nothing is gonna' happen for like a week or so...Some of you may still want to RP--but the majority may roam around amongst other parts of GR:)

DON'T DELETE THIS GROUP BECAUSE OF INACTIVITY!

The mods will broadcast a message when were getting back on the road! Hang in there;)

message 24: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

May I suggest this lovely Advanced group to distract you?!

Winston Winter Academy *Advanced*

I think Yes:)

message 25: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Hiatus is over...Anyone who never got to make any charries because they joined late may do so now.

The catch is you must make two, one of each gender. If you don't, only one may not be accepted.

message 26: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Liz/Mal, can one of you approve the charries?