Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
To keep the castle as authentic as possible, the dungeon can only be reached through the grand staircase, which has another set to the side that leads down here, not as grand though. There are multiple hallways with cells on either side. All doors are open, but completely empty inside.

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina sat alone and yawned. Her long curly blue and purple hair. Her balck dress showed the inside which was rainbow. She was walking around the empty room, bored. She had escaped the ball thankfully.

message 3: by คгเค (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:01PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cassius had been heading for the dungeon from the moment he had stepped into that entrance hall, quite sure that nobody else would be in there and he could hopefully wait out the ball in the cold cellar. As he entered, he was surprised to find another person in the room. A girl in fact. He would have thought that most of the girls would be keen to take part in the ball, but Cas supposed he was wrong.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina turned around and saw a boy. She watched him and then murmured,"Hello." She bit her lip,"I'm Marina." She then went back to what she was doing. She walked around

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Jule walked into the dungeon, wondering if there was any torture equipment. She walked through the dark corridors and looked into cell after cell. "This is very interesting." she walked into one and looked at it.

message 6: by คгเค (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas watched her for a moment and nodded to her. "I'm Cas," he muttered, feeling annoyed that he had to share this space with someone else, but he supposed it was probably the quietest place at the whole of the ball, so he entered and sat on a slab of stone outside one of the cells.

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina glanced at him and then looked around. She heard another voice, but ignored it. She walked and almost tripped over her dress. She cursed and leaned against the wall.

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas glanced over at the other girl who had entered briefly, and rolled his eyes. Having to share the space with one other person let alone two, was torture to Cassius in itself. He looked back over at Marina and smirked as she cursed. Not very ladylike.

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina straightened her dress and then saw something. A bone? She picked up, fascinated. Her fascination scared most off, one reason she didn't expect to get a date tonight. She looked at Cas and then shook her head. He obviously hated people. Why? One could only wonder. She set the bone back down.

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas stood and wandered over to where Marina stood, surprised at himself for doing so. He looked at what she had just placed on the ground. A bone. He had seen in Marina's eyes when she had been holding it, the fascination she had shown for it. "Bones fascinate you?" he asked, picking it up and examining it himself.

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina looked at him suprised. She nodded,"Yes. Bones, dead bodies, blood. It's unusual but it's what interests me." She didn't dare say why. No one would guess it anyway, so no reason to bring it up at the moment. She watched Cas examine the bone just as she had.

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded and placed it back on the ground. "That's interesting. Most girls I know would cringe at the idea of bones, blood and death, but I guess you're different. In a good way," Cassius said, glancing at the floor. He had never openly talked to someone and although he would never admit it to anyone, it frightened him a little.

message 13: by Chickie (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled,"Why thank you. That may be the nicest thing anyone has said to me, after hearing about my secret obsessions. Like you said, most people cringe at the thought." She noticed his nervousness and slight fear. She wondered where it came from, but didn't want to scare him away.

message 14: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded, "You're welcome," he murmured, feeling a little awkward. Cassius had decided that Marina wasn't so bad. She seemed different to the other girls and Cas liked her personality better. He knew, without looking closely, that Marina had noticed his nervousness. "Sorry," Cas muttered, running a hand through his hair, "I'm not very good at this..."

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled,"It's okay. You don't like talking to people? I don't blame you. People usually choose not to talk to me, but I don't care. Trust me, no one as good at talkin to people. They just fake it." She shrugged and watched him. She hoped he would warm up to her soon. Cas didn't seem odd to he at all, not like other people probably thought anyway.

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded. "To be honest, it terrifies me..." he said softly, giving a cold sort of laugh. "I don't know what it is about me, I'm just not a fan of other people," he said, fiddling with his coat sleeve. It was odd talking to someone else, it definitely wasn't a thing Cassius did very often, but he found he quite liked talking to Marina. He knew she was in the same boat as he was without having to ask.

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina said,"Hmmm..maybe it's just in your DNA, something that tramutuzed you as a child, or you just don't like other people." She gently touched his hand that kept fiddling with his sleeve. She said,"Try cracking your knuckles. I do that sometimes to get rid of nervousness and stop me from fidgeting."

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas glanced up at her, a shiver running up his spine at her touch. "Um... Yeah," he said, gently moving his hand away from her, scared that she would get the wrong idea. He though about Marina's suggestion and found himself cracking his knuckles. To his amazement, it worked. "Hey... You're right..." he mumbled.

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina pulled away and bit her lip. She smiled softly a him,"I told you. That and drawing, if you like it. They help keep your hands busy and distract you." She leaned against the wall and adjusted her black lace mask. Marina looked at Cas,"I'm guessing your not very happy about the ball at all."

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded, "I hate it. I always get myself in trouble and since I come from a high-class family, this is not tolerated at all. This ball is a form of punishment for me and so, I had to come. I thought if I stayed in the dungeon the whole time, I wouldn't end up with anyone. That was perfectly fine by me," Cassius said, surprised at himself for telling her so much.

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina nodded, actually listening. She said,"Won't you disappear though? No love equals no more life." She crossed her arms. She said,"I came down here because I found the staircase. I'm curious by nature and came down. Not expecting this at all." She glanced around and then looked back at Cas. He didn't seem like he'd get into trouble. Not to her at least.

message 22: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas shrugged, "To be honest, I don't think I'd care if I disappeared. I'll only be happy if the girl I meet at the ball truly loves me and me them..." he said quietly, aware that he sounded like a total retard, but not caring in the slightest. "My parents thought that if they send me here, I would find the girl of my dreams and finally settle down, no longer causing trouble."

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled,"That's sweet." She hadn't expected him to say that. She asked,"What kind of trouble do you cause? I'm a good girl for my family so I never cause trouble. Although I wish I did as a child." She tried not to laugh. The thought of her doing something wrong was laughable, to anyone who knew her.

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas thought for a moment, "Well... It's mainly because my parents never pay any attention to me, so i cause trouble in order for them to notice me. Shoplifting, stealing, destroying things... Those types of things. I wouldn't do anything big like murder or robbery, but I always make sure to carry out the smaller offences," Cassius said, shifting uncomfortably.

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina blinked,"Wow. You must have quite a record. That sounds fun to me, compared to my life." She bit her lip, thinking of when he said murder. She was familiar with that. Marina couldn't believe she was asking this,"Do you remember, it was years ago, hearing about a little girl finding a dead body? In the woods?" She looked up at him.

message 26: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas thought for a moment, then nodded, "Yes, I do remember that. What of it?" he asked, now very curious to know what she had to say. Cassius did in fact remember that news story. He had only been a child, around the age of 8 or 9 and he remembered that he had been quite fascinated with the dead body, even though he was terrified of it too.

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina said,"My house is terribly boring sometimes. So, I'll leave and got out to the woods. When I was 8, I was walking through the woods and saw something. I saw a man, dead. He was pale and cold. I didn't see any injuries, but blood ran out his mouth. I don't know why, but I touched the blood. After that I ran. All the way home, and told someone. That little girl in the news was me. It's why I'm fascinated with blood, bones, and dead bodies."

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas looked at her for a moment, completely surprised. "Was that really you? I remember the news story so well, for some reason I wanted to meet that little girl who found the body for one reason or another, and now I have," he said, finding himself smiling for the first time in who knew how long. A few years? "That's amazing," Cas added.

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina nodded and then smiled. She giggled softly,"Really? You wanted to meet me? People only talked to me so they could ask if I was okay and/or traumatized by it." She saw him smiled and felt warm inside. He had an amazing smile. She blushed slightly and silently cursed herself for not getting a bigger mask.

message 30: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded, "I don't know why... I guess I wanted to ask you what it was like. If it was scary or really really cool, I just never met you even though I wanted to so much," Cassius said. He noticed her blush and found the corners of his mouth turn up. It was an alien feeling. He didn't say anything though because he knew how much she would hate it if he did so.

message 31: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina thought for a second,"It's not that hard to explain actually. I was shocked at first, not believing my eyes. I stepped closer and then felt slightly numb. I wasn't scared, he was dead after all. When I touched him I felt slightly fascinated but also horrified. I couldn't believe someone would do that to another human being. That's when I ran." She looked at him and smiled. She loved seeing him smile. Marina knew already it didn't happen much, and it was kind of honored to be the first to see him smile in so long.

message 32: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded, "Makes sense. I expected that much when I heard the story," he said, his thoughts jumbling together. "When I first saw the dead body pictures, I was completely grossed out. The same as you, I couldn't understand why anyone would do that to someone else and the whole thing confused me since I was only 8 at the time."

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina laughed slightly,"Yeah. Being 8 and seeing a dead body isnt very normal. Just out of curiosity, did you ever tryto come meet me?" Abe tilted her head slightly. Something she did when thinking. Honestly, most people called her a freak for seeing a dead body. He was one of the few who wanted to meet her out of fascinaton and interest, and not to tease.

message 34: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas sifted through his memories, then looked back at her. "Yeah. I did. I remember that I asked my parents a lot if they could take me to meet you, seeing as they know just about everyone in this town, but every single time they gave me the same response. 'No, you can't be the one to terrify that poor little girl anymore than she already is,' It happened every time I asked. So once I just left the house and went looking for you myself. Obviously I never found you but it didn't stop me from trying," Cassius said, shrugging.

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina laughed,"Really? That's what they said? I wasn't that terrified. I had a few nightmares and then nothing. It just stopped bothering me. Trust me, I would have gladly talked to you if you had came to my house." She shook her head, surprised at how they assumed her fear. Marina walked over to the bench and sat down. Her heels started to hurt. She looked up at Cas,"Wait. You said you didn't stop trying?"

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((I have to go soon >.<))

Cas nodded and looked at his feet. "Yeah, I wanted to meet you so badly that I was always looking for you. I was fascinated that you didn't completely break down when you saw the body. That's what I liked about you. You'd been brave despite what you saw," he said, shrugging.

message 37: by Chickie (last edited Jun 08, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) [Aww. Okay]

Marina was suprised by what he said. She bit her lip,"Oh...that's so sweet. I'm glad we got to meet then." She watched him, he was still nervous around her. She said,"Cas....your still nervous. Why?" She leaned up, hoping he would at least look at her.

message 38: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to people and to meet someone so much like me and who I can actually relate to is pretty cool," he said with a smile, looking into her eyes. "I guess I can call you my friend, but I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong and lose you in the process," Cassius said, shaking his head.

message 39: by Chickie (last edited Jun 08, 2012 08:38PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled,"You won't lose me. I forgive pretty easily, plus your totally awesome. I would be devesated if I lost a friend like you. Your very easy to talk to." She giggled. She leaned back, still sitting on the bench. Relaxing, in a dungeon.

message 40: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas nodded and sat beside her. "You know... Maybe I will have a good time at this ball," he said with a shrug, giving her a smile. It was becoming quite a common act for Cassius. "I mean, I have met you, have I not?" he said, slinging his arm over her shoulder. Cas was quite happy he'd finally made a friend. Marina was one of the few people that didn't find him boring or weird.

message 41: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina nodded,"Mhmm. You've met me which means your destined to be happy." She smiled and leaned closer to him slightly. She really did like Cassius. He wasn't boring and normal like everyone else. Especially not like those stuck up guys, who kept staring at her when she arrived. She told herself it was because of her hair but that's a lie.

message 42: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas gave her a grin and stood up, "Care to dance?" he asked, holding out his hand. "After all, it is what we're here to do," he said, giving her a wink. He was starting to really like Marina. He knew it was because she wasn't like all the other girls. She was different. Unique. In a good way of course.

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled and nodded,"Yes. Of course." She tool his hand and stood up. Her dress fixed itself as she stood. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her heart fluttering, from nervousness. Marina smiled at Cas. She felt suprisingly happy and a bit giddy.

message 44: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cassius smiled back at her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. He felt quite happy at their closeness, but still a little unsure of what he was doing, although it didn't show in his expression. "Sorry if I step on your feet," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm a terrible dancer," he added with a grin.

message 45: by Chickie (last edited Jun 09, 2012 07:31PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled, liking the feel of his body against hers. He felt......warm. She giggled,"Don't worry. I won't mind." She thought of something and hesitantly kissed his cheek. She smiled at him, hoping he wouldn't mind.

message 46: by คгเค (last edited Jun 09, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((*Marina))

Cas gave her a soft smile as he felt his cheeks warm a little. He liked how this felt. Maybe, just maybe, he would leave the ball with someone by his side...
Cassius twirled her around in a circle, laughing slightly. He was surprised at himself for showing any signs of happiness and emotion, since he couldn't remember the last time he smiled and laughed. Cas felt strangely... Alive.

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) [Oops. I edited it]

Marina saw him blushed slightly and bit her lip. She smiled as he twirled her. She could tell he was happy and loved it. Marina rested her head on his shoulder and smiled.

message 48: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas wrapped his arms tighter around her and rested his head on her's. She was warm and Cassius liked the feeling of her body pressed against his. He kissed the top of her head, a warm smile present on his face. He had never in his life felt happier and the whole situation felt so right.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina smiled and nuzzled his neck. She asked,"I know this is a touchy subject but tell me about your parents. I'm curious about them." She looked up at him and asked.

message 50: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Cas thought for a moment, then looked at her. "Well, as I've said, my family is high-class. My parents are incredibly strict and they don't tolerate bad behavior. They seem quite happy with eachother, which I guess is a plus, but since they have so many responsibilities, they hardly have any time for me. My dad will take me on the occasional fishing trip or fatherly-son activity and my mother is mostly there to make sure I stay in line. I love them both, but I just wish that they had more time for me..." he said softly, shaking his head.

« previous 1 3