Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) Out of Sight, Out of Time discussion

Solomon or Townsend?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Natalie Who do you think should be with Abby?

Solomon with their smokin hot kiss?
or Townsend with the cool accent and constant bickering??

Louisa Solomon ofcourse

Chelsea Denisse Townsend because Abby never really wanted to be with Solomon she just wanted to make Headmistress jealous, and its obvious that Rachel loves Solomon. So Townsend + Abby = <3

Taylor Townsend definitely

Nicz solomon, ftw!

Adrianna Townsend

Bianca Townsend. Did Abby show ANY interest AT ALL in Solomon?! Except for the kiss of course but that was for luck or something. AND Rachel and Solomon would sooo be cute together.

Sandra Natalie wrote: "Who do you think should be with Abby?

SOLOMON! =)

Chelsea Denisse Bianca wrote: "Townsend. Did Abby show ANY interest AT ALL in Solomon?! Except for the kiss of course but that was for luck or something. AND Rachel and Solomon would sooo be cute together."

Yeah! The kiss was just to make Rachel jealous. :D

message 10: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ I dont like Solomon for Rachel Lol
Well, i like both. But yeah Townsend and Abby have chemistry

Renee I think it should be solomon because I don't think the author wanted you to like Townsend from the start. Plus even though Solomon was CoC, I think that in his heart, *sniff* he is still good.

Chelsea Denisse Why did you think Ally Carter didnt want us to like Townsend

Jennifer Rachel + Solomon
Abby + Townsend

Adrianna Townsend he's hot she's hot they should make hot babies

message 15: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Adrianna wrote: "Townsend he's hot she's hot they should make hot babies"
ofmg this

Katrina Welsh Abby and Townsend are so cute together! They bicker and they're cute and adorable and should just be together already. I don't know if i like the idea of Solomon and Rachel together as well. But yeah. Townsend and Abby!

Chisom i love Solomon but he should be with Rachel. Abby would be better with Townsend cuz their like complete opposites which also mean totally alike and perfect for each other X)

message 18: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Abby and Townsend.
Solomon and Rachel--- in the future.

ChameleonRose (Jessica) Solomon! I'm sorry but the whole series every time their not in a life threatening situation Abby and Solomon are smileing and laughing. Abby is the only person that Cammie and her friends have ever seen make him smile let alone laugh. Also I don't like Townsend. Yer, sure he's hot and British but he's also a jerk and treats Cammie and her friend and all the girls at the academy like their useless and don't know how to be spies. Joe Solomon and Abigail (Abby) Cameron all the way. Plus Abby Solomon has a certain ring to it don't you think.

Rebecca Solomon! Townsend's an ass. Sorry, but really.

Victoria Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Townsend because Abby never really wanted to be with Solomon she just wanted to make Headmistress jealous, and its obvious that Rachel loves Solomon. So Townsend + Abby = <3"

Yup!

ChameleonRose (Jessica) You don't know maybe that's what Ally wants everyone to think then in the sixth book she's going to do the amazing thing of putting Abby and Solomon together. It just goes I mean Townsend is just a jerk and they don't suit each other. Well in my opinion anyway.

message 23: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Duh. Townsend. Who doesn't love an ambiguous guy?

Kaitlyn DUH..Solomon......Townsend is pure obnoxiousness and at times a creepy/iffy character....

message 25: by Nicole (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Townsend. I love how they don't get along, and well, that's how it was with Cammie and Zach. They bickered and argued, but in the end, they really liked each other.
Besides, I have a feeling that Headmistress Rachel and Solomon might be together. Although, that could be hard since he was her husband, Matt's, best friend. Plus, it might be really painful fo her to move on.

Delaney Solomon. Just... Solomon.

Shreya Townsend. Abby only kissed Joe to make Rachel realize it was time to move on from Matthew.

PLUS Cammie says Townsend reminds her of what Zach may end up like when they get older ;)

message 28: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie Townsend

ChameleonRose (Jessica) SOLOMON!!!!
I'm sorry but Joe Solomon is the perfect match for Abby Cameron. It's so perfect there aren't even words to describe how perfect they are together.
JOE + ABBY = PERFECT COUPLE

Shivani Solomon! No question about it. Plus, Abby and Joe aren't bad together. They're PERFECT!!! <3

message 31: by A. (new) - added it

A. Absolutely NOT! Rachel and Solomon need to get together. You can tell they like each other. And Townsend and Abby are perfect together. I love their constant bickering. Trust me. That's the way it should be.

Maddy townsend. for abbey
Rachel for solomon

message 33: by A. (new) - added it

A. Exactly.

Tiffany Definitely Townsend.

message 35: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah Solomon. But I like Townsend with Abby.

message 36: by A. (new) - added it

A. I can't decide which one I like better! They're both so amazing! I loved the adult characters in the GG series better than the kids. (Although it was completely opposite with Heist: Loved kids-Hated adults)

Alise Townsend + Abby cause they both put each other in their places and are stubborn as asses. Plus I can't see Solomon with either Rachel nor Abby.

message 38: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Townsend

message 39: by Cara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cara Totally Townsend. Abby kissed Solomon purely to, well, kiss Solomon. Rachel and Solomon totally belong together, and with Abby and Townsend's constant bickering, it's clear they're perfect for each other.

Samantha Rose umm..its Townsend+Abby and Rachel+Solomon!! <3

message 41: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Townsend and Abby-they are both stuborn
Solomon and Rachel-perfect couple <3

Maria Townsend and Abby are perfect for eachother, the bickerring keeps them on their toes and the flirting is so awsome besides their both spies. I mean did anyone feel how cute together they were when they found Cammies dad (I know so sad) he was there for Abby. And come on Solomon is head over heels for Rachel, when he recovered she was there waiting for him and he was happy. Love them together!

Cassidy Solomon and Abby!

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah For the people saying Ally didn't want us to like Townsend, In a recent interview, She said she always intended Abby and Townsend to have chemistry.

Kathy Solomon

Faith Solomon. He is way more polite then Townsend, and I think that he is more trustworthy- somewhat; I think that he is probably cuter. Plus,he knows all of the girls better, and he has a better relationship with them, finally he knows Zach- they connect,talk, strategize for unknown reasons.:o)

message 47: by A. (new) - added it

A. I'm stuck in the middle. Obviously, Joe Solomon is amazing and more amazing...and more amazing. But for some reason I can't help but swoon a little over Townsend. Maybe it's the British accent...and the dark hair and blue eyes...

Question, what do you guys picture them looking like? (My sister and I had a huge discussion over this the other day. Who knew you could get such different ideas from the same book!)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) Townsend for Abby
Solomon for Rachel

message 49: by A. (new) - added it

A. Did any of you guys read the last 'excerpt' from United We Spy? If so, you will know the answer to the posted question, who will Abby hook up with. (That is, for those who didn't know it all along.) *cheeky smile*

Andrea melgar Townsend , of course even thought that i was smiling when i read the 3rd book and the kissing part, but definetely townsend and his sexy english accent

« previous 1