Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

General(: > Suggestions/Questions/Whining

Comments Showing 1-50 of 289 (289 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 02, 2012 10:21PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Well?

Before you ask/whine about anything, check the plot topic :P It may answer your question. If not whine away! :)

message 2: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) WHIIIIIIIIIIINE!

When do we get our charries approved?

message 3: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I just mentioned that on another topic O.o I'm doing it right now.

message 4: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) : )

message 5: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) I WANNA RP!!!!!

>:(

message 6: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I'll categorize that as a whine *amused expression*

I want to as well..so I guess you'll just have to get a bunch more people to join and make charries ^^

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) How many people do we need?!

¤ᒪᗩﬡᗴ૪¤ I invited eveyone I could! People need to join D:

message 9: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Well a number isn't really anything to go by, because not everyone who joins is active...so I'm not sure. But I couldn't start the RP even if I wanted too :P I have to talk with Mal & Liz about it as well.

message 10: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) I'm going to go count the number of males and females and make more characters.

message 11: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

The Limit is 4... Keep that in mind. :P

message 12: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) DAG NABIT! I already have three!

message 13: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I'm sure the Character Limit will be lifted soon enough. It usually is (:

message 14: by Killer Queen (last edited Jun 03, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) NinjaOfTheKeyBoard wrote: "I'm going to go count the number of males and females and make more characters."

Already did. I'm waiting until there are more boys than girls.

*Mrs. Brightside* So, is cussing allowed?

message 16: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Sure, as long as it is not directed towards other members in a mean way. In the RP, its allowed between charries as long as the person you are RPing with, is okay with it.

*Mrs. Brightside* Ah, okay. Just checkin'.

message 18: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I'm glad you did:)

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) Question!!!! My charrie was approved but I can't seem to get the bold working correctly on my charrie.

message 20: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Well I'm guessing you started the bold with this "< b > "

message 21: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 04, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

but did you also end it with this "< / b >" ??

Without the spaces?

((Sorry about the double comments...it was the only way for it to work without the symbols disappearing and making everything in between them bold -_-))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Questions about when the rp starts: eastern as in eastern united states? And 5am or 5pm?

message 23: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

5 PM. Eastern Time, United States. :P

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Awesome! I will be waiting at my computer eagerly at 5pm eastern time.

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) Yes, I did that but the only thing that bolded correctly was the first one. Hmmm maybe I have an idea to fix it.

message 26: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Lauren(: wrote: "Yes, I did that but the only thing that bolded correctly was the first one. Hmmm maybe I have an idea to fix it."

Okay.

@Skittles...I hope people aren't mad. I'm about to have an emotional breakdown lmfao. :( Me too though. I'm so excited :D

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) :D I am excited to!!! I am gonna pre write Ellie's entrance while I wait haha XD.

message 28: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Haha mmk. :)

message 29: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: ":D I am excited to!!! I am gonna pre write Ellie's entrance while I wait haha XD."

Good idea!! I like you Skittles :D

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (treeclimber419) Fix it!!

*Mrs. Brightside* Same, lol(: But I wouldn't be on 'till later...I hate time zones >.<

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ►►♫ Elizabeth ♫◄◄ wrote: "Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: ":D I am excited to!!! I am gonna pre write Ellie's entrance while I wait haha XD."

Good idea!! I like you Skittles :D"

Why thank you!!! Your pretty awesome yourself Elizabeth!! XD

message 33: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) I have a question!

I know you have to agree with the other mods to let us start rping,but how will we know?Will you send us a message or do we just have to keep checking in here?

*Mrs. Brightside* Uh... She told us that the RP opens today at 5 PM Eastern time.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 105 comments Question! I'm gonna be gone from the night of the ninth to the twenty-fourth cuz of a family holiday. Is there any way I can make sure there'll be someone to rp with my charries when I get back?

message 36: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Rikka, the only way to do that is specifically talk with another member of the group and agree with them that they will wait. Sorry, there's no other way because of how many members we have.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 105 comments *Sad face* ok I guess >< I don't think anyone will want to wait for me though...

message 38: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

You never know, someone might. You just need to ask them, but don't spam any places please where spam isn't tolerated. :) and have fun on your trip!!

message 40: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

This isn't really spam...since it was a legit question :P

And I'm sure by then the RP will be so slow the character limit of 4 charries per person will be lifted someone will make another charrie for you (: If not I'll do it myself, as an exception.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Whiiine!

I finished Colin Sandage, he is not approved yet :) just a btw

message 42: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

I'm updating everything when I get home. I'm going to do an EPIC run through and finalize everything before 5 O'clock. I get home at 4...so I gave myself time do get everything done before I opened the RP...Don't worry(: I'm only in school for another couple of hours. Not sure if there's computers in English today...I hope there is, I'll give more explanations if there is...and I'll prolly finish updating things, and will open everything back up with the charrie stuff.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Ok :) god luck rose, we are sory to swamp you with work.

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments Hey, sorry don't want to bother you in the process of chaos-
I'm not entirely sure if the ball is just set back in olden times or is their whole civilization? Like do the characters know about computers and stuff?

Also, is there ever going to be an opportunity for new characters? Because being the doofus I am, I created one on google docs then I was making sure no one had the same model or name as mine and realized the topic's closed.

message 45: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

The whole civalization is present time...but its kind of beat down a little bit...(Its actually an entire different dimension) Only the Masquerade is olden times..:) Check te plot topic for more details:)

message 46: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Yue,-hg+hp=awesomeness!!!!- wrote: "Ok :) god luck rose, we are sory to swamp you with work."

Its okay:) I like it...sort of lol

message 47: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 51 comments Thanks

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ ♫Rose♫ wrote: "Yue,-hg+hp=awesomeness!!!!- wrote: "Ok :) god luck rose, we are sory to swamp you with work."

Its okay:) I like it...sort of lol"

XD

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Oh! Oh! You could make a playlist of music for the masquarae, so we get te jist of the music while our charries dance! We did that in another group, and it was fun :)

message 50: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Well I doubt you would want a playlist...all the songs are from the olden days...so basically they are all really slow and soft

« previous 1 3 4 5 6