Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Outside > Fountain

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Its large and circular, with many places to sit around.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren followed Minnie as she ran out to the fountain

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie was sitting on the edge of the fountain, breathing heavy. The water helped her. She sighed,"This can't be happening!" She held her face in he hands.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "Minnie?" He asked softly "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so carried away. I didn't mean to freak you out." His expressionless look was back on as he stared helplessly at the ground.

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie shook her head,"It's not your fault. It's mine. I...I shouldn't have talked to you." She suddenly broke down and started crying. She said, around her tears,"I'm not supposed to feel this way towards another person! It shouldn't be possible!"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments he sat next to her "what do you mean? why shouldn't you?"

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Only good people fall in love. Not me. Never me! I can like someone." She wiped away her tears and was breathing unevenly. Minnie whimpered and closed her eyes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He put his hand on her shoulder and spoke gently "Minnie, everyone deserves the chance to fall in love." He wanted to pull her into a hug. He wanted to comfort her in any way possible. He just wanted her to be happy.

message 9: by Chickie (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie relaxed against his body and whispered,"I don't. They said I don't. I know I don't." Her body shook slightly as she cried again. Minnie couldn't stand it.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He pulled her into a hug "Yes you do, Minnie. You do." He rubbed her arm. "You deserve to find the person you'll spend the rest of your life with. You deserve the best love in the world. Don't ever think any different." He murmured soothingly to her.

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie moved away,"Your making it worse! God! Why do you have to be so nice and caring?!?!? It's makes me like you even more." She wasn't wearing mascara so no make up was running. Her face was slightly pink and tears stained her face.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He looked at her. He sighed "I-I'm sorry i bothered you. I'll leave you alone. i hope you find a good guy tonight." he looked away and started heading back inside. Of course this happened. Of course as soon as he got happiness it would be ripped away from him. Maybe he wasn't suppose to fall in love. Maybe he was supposed to be alone for the rest of his life.

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie thought about running after him, but couldn't. He would find a more stable girl. One who's disease didn't affect her and everyone else around her. She got up, and wiped the rest of her tears away. She ran somewhere.

message 14: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 07:20PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie sat on the other side of the fountain. She ran her hand through the cold water to ruin her reflection. She didn't look like herself when she had the mask on. The water eventually settled, and she saw herself again. She ran her hand through the water again, starting to see it as a game.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren wanted to rip off his mask and break the rules. He wanted to disapear so he would bother Monnie anymore. So he wouldn't hurt anymore. There were no girls like Minnie at this party. He had just scared off his only chance at real love. He placed his hand on his mask.

message 16: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise saw another figures reflection in the fountain besides her own. She watched him reach for his mask. She turned around, "Do you want to disappear?" She asked loudly, making sure he heard her. She wondered if he knew he would disappear, of course he knew. She couldn't stand the sight of someone dieing. What would happen if he pulled the mask off?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He looked at her "yes, i do." he said

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise had an intense look on her face. "Why? Don't you have any reason to live?" She asked. Surely someone cared about him. And wasn't that what he was here for? To find more people to care about him? She was determined to stop him from committing suicide.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "My parents are dead, i have no friends or family, and i just scared off my only chance at love. What reason do i possibly have to live?" He asked calmly. His hand was still on his mask. Why was this girl trying to stop him? She didn't even know him. He could be a total nut job for all she knows.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise stood there for a moment, not really knowing what to do. She couldn't live her life knowing she let this boy die. She got an idea, "Blew your chance love? Is this love of yours dead?" She asked. She put her hands on her hips, what if this boy was crazy? What if he was delusional and really had no reason to live? No, everyone has a reason to live.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "No...but she doesn't want this. She doesn't want to love me. She ran away." He still sounded calm. He was hiding behind his emotionless shield again. He reached for his mask again. " I officially have nothing..."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "If she ran away, then why aren't you chasing her? If you two are truely meant to be together then you will be. Death won't bring you any closer to her." Eloise said lightening her voice and her expression.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "But she doesn't want me. And i...I just want her to be happy. And obviously thats not with me." he looked at her "Why do you care thought? What does it matter to you if i disappear?" He wanted to know her motive for trying to save him. He wasn't exactly the most important guy in the world so why save him?

message 24: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 06, 2012 08:59PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise felt her eyes begin to tear up. "My brother... My older brother." She said. She crossed her arm across her body and grabbed her other arm, looking down at the ground so he wouldn't see if she cried. "He took his mask off, I never saw him again." She said. She sucked the tears back in and looked up at him. She shook her head. "Fine. Do it if you want. At least I tried to stop you." She turned around and walked back over to Te fountain where she looked back at her reflection.

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie was going to the fountain. She was determined to take her mask off, or maybe drown in the fountain. She sighed and then looked up. She saw Ren with a.....girl. She whimpered and tears welled in her eyes again. She turns away, about to leave.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren sighed and dropped his hand, leaving the mask on. "I'm an idiot. I should have ran after her. I can't let her go. I won't give up so easily." He looked up and saw Minnie "Minnie!" He ran over to her. "Minnie please wait. I need to tell you something. Something very VERY important."

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie kept her eyes down,"What?! What must you tell me that is so important?" She couldn't look at his face. She knew he didn't like her. He had already gone off to find another girl.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise smiled as he ran by, she might have saved his life. And he was going to go find true love. She felt very satisfied. She ran her hand through the fountain again.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He tilted her chin up with his hand and kissed her. It was a gentle, passionate kiss that made him feel incredible and warm inside. He pulled away and stared into her amazing eyes. "i think i love you." He smiled at her. He hoped she wouldn't regect him like before. He wanted her to at least know how he felt before she shot him down again.

message 30: by Chickie (last edited Jun 06, 2012 09:22PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie frowned as he tilted her chin up, but he eyes widened when he kissed her. She suprsingly kissed him back. Her eyes fluttered closed but be suddenly pulled away. She opened her eyes, her heart stopping at his next words. Love? No! Minnie didn't want love. She knew rejecting him wasn't an option, she'd hurt any girl that touched him. Minnie said,"I don't love you. I really really do like you though. The thought of another girl being with you makes me want to hurt that girl. Severly."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise pulled her book out from her pocket and started reading. With the cool mist from the fountain, and the warm summer night air swirling around her, she wouldn't want to be any where else. Which suprised her because she wasn't a big fan of the masquerade.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He nodded "You dont have to love me back, i can wait til next year's ball for love, but i still want you to give me a chance." He held one of her hands in both of his "Please, Minnie? Please." He stared into her eyes with the slightest hope she would say yes. Ren wasn't going to give up even if she said no. He would try until he either died or got her.

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie nodded,"Okay. You have one chance, don't you dare blow it. Plus, I have to tell you something. I....I was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder when I was 7 years old. My mood swings scared my family. I can go from mean and violent to sweet and caring in 1 minute." She looked at him, worried about what he would think.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He smiled. "I don't care. I'll deal with your disorder. It doesn't bother me." he kissed the hand he was holding "Thank you. I swear I won't blow my chance." He couldn't stop smiling. He had never been this happy in his life. His heart was in overdrive and he wasn't letting go of Minnie's hand until she told him to.

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled,"Okay. I take medication for it, which is why I was much more nicer to you. Without them I would have run away from you a lot earlier." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, leaving a imprint of he flips with blackstick. "I'm sorry for running off."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren shook his head "Don't be sorry. You were just scared." He kissed her forehead softly. "Do you want to go to the garden? So we could get to know each other better?" He asked. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Your really special. I haven't smiled this much since i was eight."

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled and nodded,"Yes. The garden sounds great." She blushed slightly. She said,"I'm glad to be the reason your smiling now." She squeezed his hand.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He walked with her towards the Garden "So, do you have any siblings?" he asked quietly. He hoped that if she had an older brother he would like him. He caressed the back of her hand gently with his thumb.

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie nodded as they walked,"Actually younger brother. I was born in January while he was born in December of the same year. So, I'm 11 months older." She smiled,"His name is Mick and he's like me but more relaxed."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren nodded "I'd like to meet him sometime." He watched her silently. He wanted to see what she looked like under her mask, but he knew that was forbidden. For the first time he actually hated the rule. He used to be thankful so girls wouldn't say he was childishly cute. But now he didn't care, he just wanted to see her beautiful face.

message 41: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled,"He's coming to the ball this year actually. He knows that if you don't find love, then you'll disappear even if your 17. My parents want me to be happy sooner, thinking love would make my disorde rnist go away. I swear they live in a fairytale. Mick, wanted to make sure I was play here so he came."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren shook his head "I thought you could come back when your eighteen. Then you disappear if you don't find a wife." He said. "I could be wrong though. To tell you the truth, i expected to just sit at an empty table all night."

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie sighed,"Nope. 17 plus noove equals disappear. I've been wanting to disappear all night, but wanted to make sure my brother was okay first. Otherwise, I would have taken my mask off as soon as I got here." She tilted her head slightly,"No girls talked to you?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "One, I was dancing with her. It didn't work out. Then I saw you watching me and went to talk to you." He explained. "I'm so used to being alone I thought I would disappear and no one would care." He shrugged. "Not that anyone would notice either."

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie blushed,"I wasn't watching you! I just looked at you and thought you looked different from some of the other guys." She listened and then said,"I would notice and I would care."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "Before you wouldn't have. If I hadn't come over and talked to you." He said. He looked up at the stars. He wondered what would have happened if he hadn't talked to Minnie. He would be alone and mute like normal.

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie frowned and touched his arm,"Ren! Stop thinking like that. Your fine now, everything's okay." She stood in front of him and crossed her arms.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren looked at her. "I know. I'm sorry, but I've been thinking like that for most of my life. It's not like I can stop in a split second. But I'll try." He didn't want to upset her, so he was going to keep comments like what he had just said to himself.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie nodded,"Good. Try very hard." She smiled and then grabbed his hand. She started to walk, pulling him with her.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments He entwined their fingers. "I will." He promised. He kissed her cheek. "What is your favorite color?"

« previous 1 3 4 5