Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Second Level > Balcony

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
Overlooks the front and back of the building, because it wraps around the entire Masquerade building, but there is only one way in and out, and it goes through the East wing.

message 2: by yael (new)

yael Andraya stepped out onto the balcony, looking at the ground, hoping to spot her brother. She had a plan. No one in the ballroom were doing anything to make a statement of how much they hated the Masquerade. She wanted to do something about that. Then, she lifted her head, looking at the sky. At least I get to see something beautiful. She thought. Andraya recalled that if you take of your masked, you'll disappear. The thought of it made her throat tighten. Andraya inhaled deeply. Just stay calm.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise looked over at the girl, "Beautiful isn't it?" She said putting her book back in her hidden pocket.

((No ones actually Rping with another person so.... Hey!!))

message 4: by yael (new)

yael ((:P Hi!!))

Andraya jumped slightly, and looked in the direction the voice came from. "Yes it is. I'd rather be outside. Far, far away from this Masquerade Ball."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "I'm not much of a partier either." She said leaning on the rail. "I'd rather read. Got a name?"

((XD))

message 6: by yael (new)

yael ((✿◕ ‿ ◕✿))

"Of course I got a name. Andraya, you?" she asked, relaxing a little bit.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Eloise. But I prefer Ellie." Eloise said readjusting her mask, careful not to take it off.

message 8: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. Andraya thought of what she could say. She hadn't talked to anyone since she arrived, and barely liked most people. Andraya looked at the girl. "Ellie," she said, trying out the name. "Yeah I can get used to that." She gave her a genuine smile, her greenish-blue eyes changing.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise smiled back. She felt more comfortable talking to her then the Peopel down stairs. But she was still a little cautious. "Got your eye on any boys?" She joked.

message 10: by yael (new)

yael Andraya laughed. If only Ellie knew more about how she acted, she wouldn't need to ask that question. "Nope. I'm not really the romantic type. How about you?" She cocked her head at the question.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "No." Ellie laughed. "My one true love is nutella." She said exaggerating.

message 12: by yael (new)

yael She chuckled. "My one true love is red pepper." Andraya smiled fiercly. She loved the taste of spicy foods in her mouth.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie smiled. She looked down at the incoming guests, "So many people."

message 14: by yael (new)

yael She gave a low whistle when she saw more guests arrive. "I knew there was going to be alot, but not this much!" Instead of being nervous, she was becoming excited. She flashed a daring smile, as if she performed the most thrilling stunt in her life. "I just really hope my brother comes." She said, leaning on the railing nonchalantly.

*Mrs. Brightside* (SAME HERE!)

Almost...there... He saw so many people and things going up to the second floor. He noticed that there was a third level, and stopped, hesitating. Keep going, or stop at the balcony? Oh, what the hell. He could always go up later. It's not like he was going to stay outside forever. Remember, he didn't like becoming cold. He probably should have kept his jacket at least folded on his arm, just in case.

Exhaling air through his mouth, Hunter opened the door. Air immediately blew in, almost knocking him back. He pushed a hand through his hair, hoping it wasn't messy-looking now. Once the wind calmed down, he walked out, closin the door behind him. He paused when he heard low voices. Besides the two, distant voices he heard, everything was quiet. He went towards the railing, looking down below. What would happen if he jumped?

He sighed, looking up instead. He now knew that the voices belonged to girls, seeing their pretty dresses no more than fifty feet away as he looked around. At least they were having a conversation already. Maybe they were friends.

message 16: by yael (new)

yael ((I was getting pissed off. Then when it started to work, I was happy again XD))

Andraya glanced away from the people, down the ground below. She ran her fingers through her dark hair in exasperation. Where is my brother? she thought worridly. If he ditched, who knows what could've happened to him. She adjusted her mask, making sure not to reveal her face, when the wind blew. The breeze felt cool against her skin, her daring smile still glowing off her face.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Eloise smiled and looked over the side. "Looking for someone?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ((I'm moving Ellie to the ballroom.))

Eloise drummed her fingers on the rail. She was getting a little cold, and maye a tiny part of her wanted to dance. "I'm getting kinda cold. Hope to see you again Adraya!" Eloise said walking away from the rail and towards the door. She took one last look at Te beautiful night sky and went inside.

message 19: by yael (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

yael Andraya shook her head at Eloise's question. She then looked up and smiled as Eloise walked inside the ballroom. "Same here." Andraya waved her off. "Go have fun." She leaned against the railing, her elbows on the iron, as she looked up at the sky. After a few moments, she decided to head inside. She turned around and left the balcony.

message 20: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
Anastasia sighed and walked onto the balcony, smiling as the wind blew her hair out of her face without her needing to brush it. It was so cold out here compared to inside that she didn't feel it for a moment, but instead walked carefully to the edge and peered over to see it overlooking the garden down below. Noise came from everywhere and she sighed again, wishing that everything could be quiet for a few more minutes. Her heart finally wasn't thudding as much as it was dancing with Shane, but he seemed anxious for the dance to end, so she didn't want to stay around for long. It felt a lot better outside anyway.

message 21: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek got lost in the hallway and open the rooms by random and he found himself at the Balcony. His body stiffen seeing their was someone else out here but then slowly relax seeing it was Anastasia the girl he saw earlier. His heart was still twitching in his chest at her sudden appearing.

message 22: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Hearing the doors open, she didn't think much of it, people were going in and out of the balcony all the time. But the strange feeling that you get on the back of your neck as if someone was watching you was definitely there. Turning her head a bit to see who it was, she saw it was Derek. She grimaced, sad that she had chickened out before. "Sorry..." she said quietly, turning her head back to look down at the garden and the people walking around in it. Hopefully he knew what she was apologizing about.

message 23: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Its. . ok." He mumble out and decided to stay. She was just a girl after all! She not going to attack him nor turn in to a monstrous thing. . well hopefully. Derek close the door behind and walk up next to her. Standing with a little space between them so she felt conformable with.

message 24: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 06, 2012 06:59PM) (new)

Feeling him close to her, Anastasia forced herself not to start twitching again. She'd already had enough experience with this to know how bad it could get and it was her personal goal to try and stop it as best as she could. "Thanks, have you been having a good t-time?" she asked, silently cursing herself for stuttering again. Why?!

message 25: by Jmart (last edited Jun 06, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Jmart Derek laughs humorlessly and took his head then he bit his lower lip messing with his lip ring before replying verbally. "No not really. . I just exhausted and a bit annoy. . of all of this." He then gesture to the garden below where some people are moving around. "W-what about you?"

message 26: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Shrugging, she put one of her feet on the tip of her shoe and began to roll her ankle around a bit. "Uhhh...yea, it's been fine." Ana stopped, not really anxious to go into detail about it. She glanced over at him in curiousness, "have you found that someone yet?" Honestly, she was trying to see who had gone with who yet, he had probably found someone by now too, maybe that one girl he had been talking to when she had walked over to get a drink.

message 27: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "No and truthfully i don`t think i won`t." He told her and seeing her relaxing and just went ahead rolling her ankles he cracks his knuckles. His body felt all tense and stiff hard to say if it was all because he been sitting in one position to long or he just this stiff all night and just relaxing. Derek stretch out and pop his joints. When it did he sighs in relief if given him. "I think i will be the one to disappear tomorrow. . .hopefully you don`t join me. You look like you won`t have any trouble." He said glancing over at her.

message 28: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

She grimaced, not quite sure if he was right. She hadn't really danced with hardly anyone, and the one guy that she did...well, she wasn't sure exactly what was going through his head at the moment. Anastasia shrugged her shoulders, "I actually have no idea. And don't talk like that, I hope no one disappears, isn't that scary to think about?" she asked, readjusting her mask a bit in habit. Well, it had become a habit by now.

message 29: by Jmart (new)

Jmart It was his turn to shrugs to and sighs looking pass the garden and stare at the invisible horizon. "I gotten use to the idea. . since my parents and my older brother told me straight out that i will." He told her mindlessly, this was the first time he actually said anything personal and without stuttering like a dumb person with some speech issues.

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie ran onto the balcony. She climbed into the edge, sitting down. She was thinking of jumping and sighed. Minnie closed her eyes and said," won't fall for him. I won't..."

message 31: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek was to deep in thought that he didn`t heard the door open nor the girl who was clearly crazy enough to sit on the edge of the balcony. It wasn`t until he heard her speak that he was snap back to reality and scare the out his skin seeing her. "I hope you don`t. . .. you a long way down to go if you do." He told her as he look peek over the edge.

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie glanced over and then looked away. He had misinterpreted her words. She said,"Sure." She put her hands in her mask, but decided not to take it off. Better to die without anyone seeing her face. She started to inch off the edge.

message 33: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek watch her move closer to the edge and surprisingly he didn`t stop her. "Best plan ever! If you survive they must get you medical help!" He said and try it himself. He wasn`t actually going to do it but he wanted to see if she was really serious about it.

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She nodded,"I won't survive." She was about to fall of the edge.

message 35: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Seeing that this girl was half a inch away to fall for her death Derek grab her arm tightly. "Why do you want to die?" He ask her as he pull her back on the balcony.

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "A boy likes me." She sighed and got off the edge. She stood on the balcony,"I'm not supposed to fall in love. I don't want too." Minnie said and then headed to the edge again.

message 37: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek shook his head at her sadly. "The easy way to die is if you just rip your mask off." He told her and let go of her. "Less of. . you know, mess."

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie sighed,"I guess your right. Fine. I'll take off my mask." She put her hand on her mask and took in a deep breath.

message 39: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek at this moment was conflicted between stopping her and letting her just do it.

message 40: by Chickie (last edited Jun 06, 2012 08:44PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie whispered,"I'm sorry Ren" She started to pull up her mask. She couldn't fall in love, and didn't want to hurt Ren anymore.

message 41: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek groan out loud and smack his hands over her mask and hands. He kept the mask on her face/blinding her temporarily. "You don`t have to actually like the guy. . .um uh girl?"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie sighed,"My name is Minnie and it's not that simple. I don't want to feel depressed knowing he probably found a better girl. Or angry for letting him go, even though I don't want to fall in love. I just...I want this to stop." She pushed his hand away and blinked

message 43: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Then don`t." Derek told her and shove his hands in his pockets. "Or look for another person to think about rather then him." He told her.

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "It's not that simple!"She sighed and then scowled,"Forget it!" She took out her lipstick and put more black lipstick on. Minnie sighed and walked away. She was going back to the fountain. No one would be therez

message 45: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek watch her walk out and made a little face. That was. . .very interesting. He though then went back to look over the edge wondering if he should jump off himself.

message 46: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Shrugging while watching the scene play out Anastasia didn't really want to say anything, knowing that something was wrong with this girl. Something very wrong. Stepping back slowly after the girl left, she didn't look back, knowing that she should probably say goodbye to Derek, but didn't find herself in the mood. Everything was so confusing, and some people were going mad. "What have I gotten into?" she asked herself softly, opening the doors silently and slipping out, planning on going somewhere where someone might not disturb her.

message 47: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Derek sighs seeing the other girl disappear to. Leaving him alone up at the balcony. "Alone again. . " He mumble quietly to himself and sighs to himself. He look down at the happy faces of the people below.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie sat on the edge of the balcony. She sighed, looking up at the stars. She thought about Theo, she knew that they were friends now, and that he wasn't just some stuck up snob. She really did hate the masquerade. But some part deep inside of her, really wanted to find love. Maybe that wasn't gonna happen with Teddy.

message 49: by Chickie (last edited Jun 09, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Mick walked onto the balcony and looked around. He saw a girl and frowned. She looked sad. He walked over,"Hey. I hope I'm not bothering you but are you okay?" Mick naturally got worried about others.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Ellie looked over at the boy. "Yeah, I'm fine. But thanks for asking." She said giving a sad smile. She spun around so she was facing the building instead of the beach. She appreciated some company.

« previous 1 3 4 5