high school rp discussion

The nieghbor hood > Abby's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 704 (704 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

Abby sat crossed legged in her room trying not to cry. She hated switching from house to house but it was no use. She had a mom and she had a dad and she new they'd never mix again.
"Crap! Mom I left my homework at dad's!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby's mom smiled at Daniel "Hello Daniel, how are you?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I'm good. And you?" He smiled.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine thank you." She turned to Abby. "Did you get what you needed?"
"Yes and a little more." Abby tightened her grip on Daniel's hand.
"Good." She smiled.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Okay." He smiled back and looked down at her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Her mom's car (( http://www.easywayrentacar.com/images... )) pulled into the drive way and Abby jumped out of the car dragging Daniel with her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He smiled and looked at her. "Abby calm down. I'm not going to go anywhere you should know that." He smiled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She stuck her tongue out at him. She then walked into living room, no longer holding he's hand. She sat down on the couch and gestured for him to join her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He shook his head and grinned. He went over and sat next to her smiling.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 12:26PM) (new)

She turned so here back was resting on his arm. She smiled and held his hand again, resting their knotted hands on her knee. Then with out thinking turned and kissed him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He smiled and kissed her back.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled away and readjusted herself so her head was on his chest. She hide her bright red face from his sight but had a feeling he already knew it was red.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He stroked her hair gently. He kissed her on top of the head and then went to stroke her back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed with drunk pleasure. She snuggled up into closer and tighter ball. Her head still on his chest.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He laughed softly when she did that. He smiled and kissed her again. "I see your happy. Good to know. Abby oh you." She shook his head back smiling.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and reburied her face in his chest. She giggled and whispered "Duh."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Not a answer. You giggling and blushing. What shall I ever do with you?" He sighed. and kissed her on the top of the head.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. Smack me so I act myself again. Or we could invite me brother over." she teased. "And you where supposed to pretend you didn't know I was blushing."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Yeah I keep telling myself that to. No I like you when you act like this. Oh no he's seen enough of acting like this as is. I saw you so no not happening at all." He grinned trying not to show it at all.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

"Oh, he'd LOVE it trust me. When have you ever seen me act normal? We were like Mr. and Mrs. Puppy love from the moment we meet." She asked grinning. She kissed his cheek then curled back up in his arms. "Can we just stay like this forever? Never move, never change, never grow up?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Watermelon (In side joke.) wrote: ""Oh, he'd LOVE it trust me. When have you ever seen me act normal? We were like Mr. and Mrs. Puppy love from the moment we meet." She asked grinning. She kissed his cheek then curled back up in his..."

Hello???))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((sorry i'm here multi-tasking))

"You say it but do I like it? Never. Exactly. Sure if you want to. But no." he asighed softly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its okay.))
She sighed deeply and didn't awnser. She hid her face in his arm.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((kay cool))

He sighed softly. "It's okay abby don't worry." he sighed and laughed softly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded but still didn't look at him. She curled closer to him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He smiled and kissed her back.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

She giggled. "Whats wrong with us? We're like 5 year olds."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He grinned back at her. "I would like to know that answer to. Maybe even four year olds."

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

She laughed. "No, I don't think four year olds know how to kiss."
Her phone started to ring. "Oh goody." she rolled her eyes and answered it. "Hello?"
"Hey sistra!" Allie said.
"What the! Allie?"
"Well I thought you'd like to know that dad got in a car acient."
"WHAT!"
"Here, David wants to talk to you."
"David. What's happened?"
"Hey Abby. Dad got in a car acident, but don't worry he's fine. Everythings fine. The cars totaled. But don't worry the parental units are okay. Allia was just trying to scare you. Everyone is fine."
"Remind me to kill her, okay?"
"Sure. Be good bye."
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Bye Abby. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye David."
Abby snapped the phone close and rolled her eyes. She put her head back on Daniel's arm.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Danile laughed and kissed her. "I just love your family much more now. I really do." He grinned and laughed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:29PM) (new)

"Their idoits" She fold her arms. "Plus, they probably didn't even get in a crash. They were just trying to bug us."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh I can see that. Oh wow. I can see well whatever." he kissed her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Next my dad will call saying my step mom's having a baby. They do this when ever I leave." Her voice cracked. "They call and say stupid things like they have nothing better to do." She started to cry. "It sort of seems like they love me."
She started to laugh and cry at the same time.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "If I only new that now. Oh I can see it a whole lot. Oh don't worry about them abby its not going to. Well they don't cry its going to be okay. Please don't." He wiped her tears out.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

"No its just that I hate leaving them and i hate leaving my mom." She buired her ace in his chest, not wanting to look at him anymore.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh okay. I didn't know so I was wondering." He sighed softly and stroked her hair gently and so as her back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She tried not to cry into his shirt. She moved her so that it was on his shoulder. She scooted closer to him stopped criyng. She sighed deeply. "You know your cute when you don't know what to say, plus it's funny."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He blinked his eyes. "Oh um okay. Yeah I guess." He rolled his eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and kissed him "You did it again."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh um kay." He sighed and scratched his head.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just don't talk." She laughed. She put her head in his lap and streched her legs of the couch.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He nodded and sighed softly. He stroked her hair.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He sighed and shook his head.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lame." Shee felt like a little girl, a spolid rotten little girl. "Then what do you want to do?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I guess whatever you want to. I don't mind doing this at all." He kissed her neck.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled again "Stop it. You're making me feel like a spoiled little girl." She kissd him and smiled.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Aww I can't stop it. It just began anyways. So what happen if I want you to feel that way?" he kissed her neck again.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then I guess we have a problem." She giggled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15