high school rp discussion

The nieghbor hood > David's house

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie and David watched the Hulk laughing at the stupidness of it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Daniel knocked on the door.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll get it." Allie yelled. "Oh, hey Daniel! I bet your here for Abby but she's at her moms. She left something here though so she is on her way if you want to wait."
David walked to where his sister and Daniel where standing. "Hey dude! Allie you jerk, you didn't invite him in!"
"Shut-up David. Come on in Daniel."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He smiled. "Hey David. Oh Allie. Can I come in guys? Or is Allie here going to make me wait here standing here all day? At least your considerate David. Compared to other people." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come in!" Allie said smiling then smacked her brother. "So are you here for David or Abby?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Thank you. I'm here for Abby. But I can wait and talk to David now." He walked inside and grinned.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Allie sighed "Oh, and David I'm totally finishing the movie without you!" She ran into the other room.
"Girls." David rolled his eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby pulled up into the driveway and ran inside "Hey Guys grabbing my homework and....Hi Daniel!"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "I know david. Sometimes they just won't stop. Oh hey Abby. Good to see you to." He smiled and pulled her into ahug and twirled her in a circle with her in his arms.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2012 08:43PM) (new)

Abby giggled softly, then looked at her brother who was looking at them like they'd both gotten a giant mole on their faces. "What?" She asked.
"You just giggled! Wait, whoa when did this happen?"
Abby gave him an "I'll tell you later" look and ran up stairs and got her stuff and came back down.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He sighed softly and smiled back. "Something wrong David? You don't seem very happy."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, but my sister is watching my movie without me." He smiled.
The real problem was that his sister never told him anything.
Allie walked just as Abby walk down. "Hey sistra!"
Abby hugged Allie and said "Well, I should probably go now."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Oh well can I come Abby? I missed you. You've been keep me waiting here with your brother and sister. So I derserve a treat to." He grinned.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. She grabbed his hand and said "I don't see why not."
She walked outside where her mom was waiting. Sitting in the car looking in the mirror.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) "Good. I thought so to." He grinned.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meet me at Abby's house.))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((okay))