Camp Half Blood! discussion

Love Life > Krissy and Maria's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 4696 comments Mod
I want to be bold... so here it is. Their cabin is actually quite roomy. It has a few divided sections, like a mini house. It was easy to navigate, and comfortable. This is where Maria spent most of her time anyways... TADA!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!

Krissy ran into the cabin, all aflutter. "Maria? Chloe?" He called, kicking off his shoes.

message 3: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Maria came out of the back room, where Chloe's room was. She held a slim finger to her lips. Her eyes twinkled. "She's sleeping honey," she told him. Maria came over and hugged him warmly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Krissy kissed the top of her head, smiling sweetly. "How's my gorgeous wife, huh?" He asked

message 5: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

She giggled, eyes sparkling like always. "Lovely, what about you?" she asked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, fantastic! I'm good, thanks for asking." He had something in his pocket that he planned on giving to Maria, just not yet

message 7: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((now you have me interested girly))

Maria kissed his cheek. "Good," she replied with a smile. She held his hand. "What have you been up to?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, you'll see))

He blushed where she kissed him and giggled. "Oh, notttthhhhinnnggg..." He dragged out the word and winked

message 9: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((O.o anxiety man))

Maria raised an eyebrow. 'Oh really?" she asked and then pulled him over to a couch to sit down.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Krissy let himself be dragged, happy he was in her presence again. Speaking of presents..."I have something for you." He said, once they were settled in on the sofa

message 11: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

She tucked her legs under her, comfortable with him near to her again. She looked at him,"You.. do?" Maria looked suprised.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and dug into his pocket, pulling out a little box. He shook it to let her hear what was inside, but not giving away the surprise.

message 13: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

(( DAMN! I always spell surprise wrong when I'm typing. *headdeks*))

Maria smiled softly, blushing lightly. "You always manage to surprise me, Krissy," she said quietly, listening to the sound.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He handed over the box, willing her to open it. "I just...saw it while I was in the city...it's nothing special, but I thought you'd...enjoy it...Bought with my first paycheck!" He said, excited

message 15: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Maria took the box into her own hands. She sat up a little, so she could move a little more. She opened the box...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

...And inside was a little bobby pin with little multicolored big rhinestones on it. They were all diamonds, shimmering in the light. It was very plain, but also very classy and sweet. The line across the bobby pin itself formed a little diamond M in cursive.

message 17: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! By the way... listen to this song before you go to bed. It will probably make you cry, but it is soooo worth it. It's for Calvin and Angel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSS9V... ))

Maria gasped and set it to the side. She practically attacked Krissy. She hugged him tightly. "Thank you...love," she said softly. She kissed him lovingly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(9I love Etta James! Thats so cool!))

Krissy kissed back, taking hold of her hands. "You really like it? Really?" God, it was a fortune. But, Maria was totally worth it. Every penny. She deserved more than just material things like necklaces and diamonds and hair accessories. She deserved so much more, like quality time with him, or even time away from Chloe. Things were going to change, Krissy intended. He was going to take on that role of a hopeless romantic for her again and make it up to her

message 19: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

(( I KNOW RIGHT?! SHE IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! Sorry... I'm a bit spazzy.....over her. I was thinking about starting to memorize it... cuz I love it so much O.o Alright, well I got to get up early to go to church tomorrow. I love you honey.))

Maria's eyes twinkled more. "Don't go overboard though, love," she said softly. She kissed him happily. "I love you."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I love you, too. Loved talking to you. Sleep well))

"I love you as well...' He said quietly, feeling a little flustered. He leaned back on the couch, head hitting the wall. His hair was standing straight up, with lots of glitter and gel.

message 21: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

((Thank you, I'll try to talk to you tomorrow))

Maria blushed lightly, gently touching his head. "Are you okay?" she asked calmly. HEr eyes shined.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Never been better." He grabbed the bobby pin and held it up. "Can I put it in for you?" He asked.

message 23: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Maria looked at him and nodded,"Yes, you can." She relaxed , her back gently residing against his chest.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He took a lock of her hair and pinned it back gracefully with the bobby pin. "There!" He said, and kissed her cheek. "Gorgeous, as always!"

message 25: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Maria blushed. She hgged him,"Thank you again."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problemo, my love." He said, hugging her back fondly

message 27: by Kaylee~ , The truth means everything. (new)

Maria smiled softly,"What do you want to do while we wait for Chloe to wake up?"