Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) Dead Witch Walking discussion

Kist or Nick?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (aplpeach) Who do you like for Rachel? I haven't read the whole series yet, I am only up to book 3, but I am in LOVE with Kist. I never trusted Nick, so who do you like?

Tangled  Speculation Kist is amazing. Nick is a rat, even after being unspelled. Don't read spoilers for future books.

Jill Kisten. Without a doubt Kisten, he is beautiful, However I believe you should keep reading....
don't let other people spoil stuff for you .

BookNerdette Of Course Kisten ... hands down.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Kisten wins hands down over Nick any given day. Nick only breaks Rachel's heart.

Xdyj (view spoiler).

Shannon Pickett I am for Kist all the way! I thin they are hot together!

Cassandra Stryffe Read the whole series. You'll love it!

And Kisten!

Dana *dreamy sigh* Kisten all the way! He really is a sexy and amazing guy.

Your gut instinct about Nick is spot on, IMHO. Heck, to be brutally honest, I'd even pick Al over Nick LOL. I agree with Tangled, stay far far away from future spoilers. You're in for an amazing ride with this series.

Susie Kist YAY ;-)!!! Nick is "Crap for brains" lol and evil elf you gotta love Trent! LOVE this series!! and I feel sorry for AL sometimes :-(

message 11: by Omi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Omi 100% Kisten. Happily pick Al or Trent over Nick.

Keep reading, the series it great.

Ricotn I absolutely loved Kisten.

Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo Kisten all the way.......

message 14: by Finn (last edited Jun 16, 2012 03:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finn Kist for sure. Hmm...well maybe Al...

Lauren (aplpeach) Kisten....why :( so sad

message 16: by Cher (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cher It boggles the mind that Kist was a huge favorite and still is, (me too), and that would be the character that got killed off! I'm thinking maybe that's one of the reasons why. His death in the series really hit everyone hard. Is it because we were already invested in him as a love interest to Rach or is it because of the way he died, the torture etc.? Or both?

Chris As much as I liked Kisten..I'd love ro see her with Ivy! I'm probably in the minority with that though.

message 18: by Cher (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cher I know Ivy has moved on which for her is good. I know most are in the Trent camp, lol. Everyone wants more elf boy!

message 19: by Jjab (last edited Jun 28, 2012 02:11PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jjab Since the choice is only between Kisten and Nick, I'll pick Kisten. If the choice gets brodend a lil more I'll pick someone else.

message 20: by Susie (last edited Jun 28, 2012 03:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susie Cheri wrote: "It boggles the mind that Kist was a huge favorite and still is, (me too), and that would be the character that got killed off! I'm thinking maybe that's one of the reasons why. His death in the ser..."

I think it is both. He truly loved Rachel and (view spoiler) and it really hit home because he was pretty much perfect!!

message 21: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Rach would be better of with Kisten than Sparagamos. But you really do have to read the whole series to see how the story goes, it's great, full of suspense and surprises.

Stephanie I'll try not to give anything away. Kisten was hot, and I found Nick a bit lacking. I think she'll end up with Trent, but maybe have a trist with Al at some point. Can't wait to find out...

Noelia Trent!!! <3

Elorigan I love this series.....Nick is a waste and a coward...Kisten is amazing...to say more about him would spoil it for you though. Happy reading.

Leonardo Olivares KIST!

message 26: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne Kisten without a doubt ... Al and Trent anyday ... never Nick

message 27: by Amie (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amie Kist all the way!!

Annie I loved Kist...*sniff sniff*

Chelsey Neale KISTEN!!!!!

Danielle Kisten for sure! Nick has to be one of the most unattractive characters in the book, physically speaking and personality wise. He is a very weak character. I hate how he is always described with "a long face". I'm not sure why the author did that. I don't see any other character being described as having a round, square, or heart shaped face. Really, she talks about his "long face" in every scene he is in. Like he has a horse face. Total turnoff LOL.

Annie She says Ivy has an oval face all the time...and now that I am further in the series, I know Rachel's Options, and you know what...I am kinda rooting for Ivy!

Kerry Danielle wrote: "Kisten for sure! Nick has to be one of the most unattractive characters in the book, physically speaking and personality wise. He is a very weak character. I hate how he is always described with..."

Neither Kist or Nick. The player and the prayer. If Kist looked like Nick but still acted like Kist, he'd be the stalker. Ivy has more depth. Atleast, she strives to be better for Rachel.

Annie I agree.....Ivy always is striving to be a better person for Rachel....and Ivy truly loves Rachel and is loyal to her....I am in book 7 right now, and I feel so bad for Rachel...and how dare they shun her... she has saved soooooo many people, and they just throw her away...and Marshal is a total wuss!

Danielle Kerry wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Kisten for sure! Nick has to be one of the most unattractive characters in the book, physically speaking and personality wise. He is a very weak character. I hate how he is alwa..."

Guess I'm shallow when it comes to my men in books and in life. Looks always win:)

Jeanie Jackson I want a whole different person for her now that Kisten is not a choice. Maybe a nonvampire Kisten.

Annie Well Rachel needs someone...I just hope she finds happiness....book 6 and 7 have utterly broke my heart for her....