Nordic Noir discussion

Upcoming and New Releases > The Gingerbread House by Carin Gerhardsen

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments I am reading this book right now for Netgalley and she is def. a new NN author for me. I LOVE her writing. It is twisted and inviting. Everything I love about NN.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (foxilocks) | 9 comments ohhh this sounds right up my alley.........I'm on to it now......

message 3: by Sharon (last edited Jul 04, 2012 12:36AM) (new)

Sharon Naomi wrote: "I am reading this book right now for Netgalley and she is def. a new NN author for me. I LOVE her writing. It is twisted and inviting. Everything I love about NN."

Thanks for that tip Naomi....on iBook store for 3.49 so downloaded and look forward to it. S

message 4: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments That is a great price, Sharon! I think it was $6 on Amazon.

I am really thinking of updating my IPOD my current one is loaded down with music, but they now have a section to download books..so I keep focusing on that section. I just can't justify spending $500 on a new one right now, but let me tell you I keep thinking of reasons in my head! I hate it when I do that!!

message 5: by Dee, the Insanity Check (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 652 comments just got approved for this one through NetGalley - can't wait to read it

message 6: by Naomi, the Sanity Check (new)

Naomi (nblackburn) | 932 comments Great read!! Some truly twisted stuff...I will just say re: one woman...hot oven...hot food! I am just proud of a sister who can get that twisted!!

message 7: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (elliearcher) I bought it-now I have to read it!