Team Twilighters! discussion

Wolf Territory > The Woods

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 143 comments Mod
description

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Kaitlyn ran hrough the woods, trying to find omeone to help her. Bloodoed and tired, she couldn't run anymoere, but then her pursuers would catch her.

message 3: by Lily (new)

Hailey heard leaves being crunched under a foot near her. She almost screamed, but held it back. She quickly hid behind a nearby tree hoping her pursuer wouldn't see her.

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) KAitlyn came out of the clearing and saw her "Help me!" She cried weakly.

message 5: by Lily (new)

Hailey saw a girl. What did she say? Help me? Yes. That's what she said. But, why? And, how? So many questions filled Hailey's head she thought she was going to faint. Hailey looked into the pleading girl's eyes. Her eyes were filled fear and panic. Hailey knew her own eyes probably mirrored the girls. Hailey heard leaves being crunched behind her. Hailey held back another scream. She ran out from behind her tree and ran towards the girl.

message 6: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Kaityn was crying. "Hurry please. They're fast."

message 7: by Lily (new)

"Who?" Hailey asked. She didn't look at the girl. She just kept looking at the space where she heard the leaves rustle. Hailey grabbed the girl's arm. Hailey was trying hard not to cry but a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "Run. We can't stay here. He's coming. He's going to kill me," Hailey said already running.

message 8: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Who's going to kill here? What's up with Hailey?))

"You too?" She asked, her Italian accent thick. She used English, but she couldn't speak it very well

message 9: by Lily (new)

((didn't you read her charrie?))

Hailey nodded. This girl had a thick Italian accent. Hailey almost couldn't understand her.

message 10: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((I did now. lol))

She tried to run, but her legs was bleeding feircly and it was crooked.

message 11: by Lily (new)

((:P))

Hailey noticed the girls struggle with running. She picked the girl up and ran as fast as she could. Finally she came to an abandoned house. She carried the girl inside and laid her on the couch. She walked quickly outside and saw a big brown wolf hidden in the trees. She nodded once then ran back into the house locking the door behind her.

message 12: by Cat (last edited Jun 07, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((mssg me so we can talk!))
((OME SHE KNOWS ABOUT WOLVES))

Kaitlyn laid on the couch delirious. She moved her back ad forth slowly as if warding off a bad dream. Se mutteed things in Italian that did not sound polite. "Un do sloento bastardo moy en tu mojos." Her languages mixed fomr Italian to Spanish and back again

message 13: by Lily (new)

((yeah, um... i just added a new wolf and i updated Hailey's charrie))
((okay i'll message you))

Hailey walked back into the living room to see the girl sleeping. She was having a very restless sleep. She kept saying things in Italian and Spanish. Hailey knew what she was saying. She had taken Spanish and Italian as the languages she wanted to learn for her private lessons. Hailey ran upstairs and grabbed the first aid kit. She ran back downstairs and took out the gauze so she could wrap the girl's leg up to stop the bleeding.

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((ok))

She slept still, more like unconscious, deamig of her puruers

message 15: by Lily (new)

Hailey shook the girl. It wasn't good to be unconscious for this long when you had an injury.

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She wouldn't wake.

message 17: by Lily (new)

Finally Hailey gave up. Hailey lookeddown at herself and noticed that she had a cut on her arm from her shoulder to her wrist. She wrapped it in guaze and stood up.

message 18: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She awoke a little bit, mumbling.

message 19: by Lily (new)

Hailey ignored the girl's mumbled. She peeked out the window seeing Nick and the other wolves surronding the house. Then, she saw a movement in the trees.

message 20: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Josh came out among them, a new wolf.

message 21: by Lily (new)

Hailey noticed a new wolf. He looked younger. How could they let such a young wolf be out there? Hailey saw the movement in the trees again. That wasn't a wolf. Then, a diiferent movemnet. Human like. Her attacker. She closed the curtains and curled up in a ball.

message 22: by Lily (new)

((Molly youu can't see us we're already in the house and the wolves are outside surronding the house and the volturi and Hailey's pusuer is in the woods.))

message 23: by Lily (new)

((Molly when in roleplay discussions you must post non-roleplay comments in thesse little parenthesis))

message 25: by Lily (new)

((yes. hey we need to plan a get together or something so i can teach you in person how goodreads works.))

message 26: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Ella wrote: "Hailey noticed a new wolf. He looked younger. How could they let such a young wolf be out there? Hailey saw the movement in the trees again. That wasn't a wolf. Then, a diiferent movemnet. Human li..."

She awoke with a startle. She sat straight up.

message 27: by Lily (new)

Hailey looked up at the girl.

message 28: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Dove sono io! ... Beh! Dimmi!" She yelled/ Where am I!...Well! Tell me!"

message 29: by Lily (new)

"Don't you remember anything?" Hailey asked with a blank face.

message 30: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "No...Engligh." she said frustrated.

message 31: by Lily (new)

Hailey sighed. "Non ti ricorda niente?" Hailey asked again./Don't you remember anything?

message 32: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "No...non diamente." no, nothing at all

message 33: by Lily (new)

Hailey sighed again. "Ti ricordi le persone. Quelli che hai detto stavano arrivando per te?" Hailey asked/Do you remember the people. The ones you said were coming for you?

message 34: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Sì, uno era maschile. Più alto e più scuro rispetto agli altri con i capelli. Altro quello era femmina. Breve e infantile. Capelli come il sole. Entrambe avevano occhi rossi sangue. Molto unantractive." Lei ha detto/"Yes, one was male. Taller and darker haired than the other. The other one was female. Short and childlike. Hair like sun. Both had blood red eyes. Very unantractive." She said.

message 35: by Lily (new)

((I'll post in the morning. It's not that I'm tired it's just my translater thingy won't work on my netbook))

message 36: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((just post whatever, lol, I ake up stuff sometimes if translator wont work.))

message 37: by Lily (last edited Jun 09, 2012 02:50PM) (new)

((it's gonna look more like jibberish. :P))
"Il mio nome è Hailey. Non ho idea di cosa stai parlando, ma, la cassaforte per ora." Hailey said. /My name is Hailey. I have no idea what your talking about, but, your safe for now.

message 38: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) She nodded

message 39: by Lily (new)

"Qual è il tuo nome?" Hailey asked./What's your name? Hailey got up and went to sit by the girl on the couch.

message 40: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Katalina." Kaitlyn

message 41: by Lily (new)

"Perché quelle persone che inseguono?" Hailey asked./Why are those people chasing you?

message 42: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) "Because I wouldn't let them have me." he said ina thick italian accent

message 43: by Lily (new)

Hailey looked at her with a confused look on her face. Hailey stood up to look out the window. She saw the wolves fighting two vampires. Male and female. Red eyes. Hailey knew who these people were. "Kaitlyn? Can you come here?" Hailey asked. She tried to hide the fear i her voice.

message 44: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) ((Can we talk? I feel really bad now. Just got cyber bullied cuz I like Twilight and write fanific))

Kaitlyn stood and walked over.

message 45: by Lily (new)

((Sure we can talk. We can go talk in the chat section if you want. I get bullied in real life and online about liking twilight and writing fanfictions. I know how you feel.))

"Are those the people you were talking about?" Hailey asked pointing out the window. She caught Nick's eye and sent him a pleading look. He nodded then ran off into the trees.