Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Turkey vs. Oven and Tyson's cooking

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O
(I also had to do this..... :3 RUN TURKY RUN!!!!!)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Tyson will like the turkey{If he likes Ella:)} and let it go....RUN TURKEY!!!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

What if he doesn't know it's a turkey?! What if Octavian convinces him it's a.... monster? O.o.... THE TURKY"S LIFE IS IN DANGER!!!!!!

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments RUN TURKEY RUN!!! RUN WITH YOUR LITTLE SPINDLY LEGS

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yes! And for future reference, RR never EVER make Tyson cook for Thanksgiving... like no... never.... don't go there man...

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) No, he should! It would be comedy and awesome! I can imagine Octavian's face right now....

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD Maybe...
Octavian: Why is there a turkey running out of the kitchen?
Tyson: NO BIRDY COME BACK!!!!! D:
Octavian: O_O....

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments lol 'NO BIRDY COME BACK!!!!'

little turkey: that was terrifying man... totally terrifying.
percy: it's okay man- that bird wasn't worth it.

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDD Gasp Percy u belittle turkey :O
Turkey: Hey I am totally worth it!
tyson: He agrees :D Ok I cook now *grabs turkey*
Percy:... This is what happens when u argue with me man, u get burned literally
Octavian: B-but I argue with u all the time
Percy: I know.... good luck Teddy murderer
Octavian: -.-

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Percy: *thinks* it's a good thing frank doesn't argue with me
Frank: Huh?
Percy: hey look! a duck!
Annabeth: *shakes head* I can't believe Savannah actually wrote that percy thinks
Percy: hey! i'm very offended. ... ooo! cotton candy!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Savannah wrote: "Percy: *thinks* it's a good thing frank doesn't argue with me
Frank: Huh?
Percy: hey look! a duck!
Annabeth: *shakes head* I can't believe Savannah actually wrote that percy thinks
Percy: hey! i'm ..."

LmhO!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thats hilarious!!!!

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

LOL XD

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments can you see him stuffing his face with cotton candy??? ahhh, percy.

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr? :3 He pwn that way :3

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments and then Tyson...

Tyson: Turkey? *offers to percy*

Percy: *takes turkey* watch this. you are going to learn something very important from me today.

Tyson: *nods and stares at percy*

Percy: COTTON CANDY ON TURKEY!!!!! deliciousness!!!

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

............ Ok now that turkey like seriously needs to run......

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments yeah.

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

..... PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... I had to do that....... for sentimental reasons..........

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments eh no problem. maybe they can put the peanut butter on the turkey too!!!

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

....... poor turkey.......... :,( It's like the Panda all over again

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah :(

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I was using a stuffie named Panda (He's a Panda.... yup people I'm that creative :P)... It was awkward.... Panda is still traumatized