Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Hazel vs. Gumbo Shrimp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O
(I had to do this... its a perfectly awesome opportunity for crazy funniness :3)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) No clue on this one....

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I like Gumbo Shrimp......

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I like Hazel :) And shrimp. Mmmmm

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too! One way richness and coolness, other... yummy food... and I love food... Im confusing myself again!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lol. I ♥♥♥ shrimp and cupcakes! Wow....random

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDD LOL!!! So do I... and cake O.o.... and YES!! RANDOMNESS IS AWESOME!!!..... I can just imagine Hazel looking at this
Hazel: Wait Im being compared to food... and the foood is winning? O_O...

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lol. Then she'll threaten us though....Which isn't good sense she's daughter of Pluto/Hades/Death God Guy

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

No she knows she loves us xD She'd never do that
(Hazel: She said as her funeral was being planned...)
Wait whut?
Hazel: O_O Nothing...

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Me: Run for my life!!! P.s. Yes, you heard right. I want to keep it. :P

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hazel: Ahhhh
Me: OMG A GIANT!
Hazel:... Really?
Me: Worth a try... Run!!!! NO ENDING UP LIKE THE TURKEY!!! THE WORLD NEEDS US NINJA PARTY PONIES!!!! D:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lmfsho!!!! G2g :(

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awwwwwww ok byyee :(

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

... I only figure this out 2 hours later.... smart me -.-

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I dislike Hazel and I love shrimp, so shrimp wins!!

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

OMG xD Poor Hazel, her favorite food won over her

message 17: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! My dad makes this awesome shrimp! But Hazel's pretty cool, idk...but still looks like shrimps winnin!

Hazel: What?? I lose to...shrimp? No that's pathetic.
Me: poor Hazel...

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jul 27, 2012 12:02AM) (new)

I love shrimp!! :D... But I kinda also like Hazel, I would have thought she'd have been a bit more like Nico or NO Bianca (RIP :,( or... LIP... Hehe lip... That's an awkward acronym...) but I still liked her! To make her feel better it's a tie for me, neither her or the shrimp wins : D
Shrimp: *gasp* How dare you not choose me *slaps*
Me:... Owwww... Now I'm hungry...
Shrimp: OnO

message 19: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! Now I'm hungry! That's great!

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Let's go eat shrimp! :D
Shrimp: *slaps again*
Owwwwwwwwwwwww now I'm more hungry

message 21: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol. I think I'll make some stir fry. Add some shrimp....never mind. They all ran...

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awwwww you're lucky they at the very least ran... Mine keep slapping me and saying they're food Americans ono then I'm like "We're in Canada dingaling..." then it slaps me again

message 23: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, shrimp are not you're friend...Shrimp! Be nicer to Isabelle! She's too awesome to be slapped!

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awwwww :3 Yes be nicer to MOA and don't think about slapping Regan either, she's like so insanely awesome you slap her one time and the whole world explodes and stuff OnO And I'm hungry-DON'T SLAP ME!

message 25: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, the world explodes! *sighs* you shrimp! You need ta get your act together! A 5,6,7,8! *shrimp start dancing*

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yay hehe yes! Let's do the samba!... Later... I'm too lazy...

message 27: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, same! I'm eating cereal right now... :)

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Gasssspppppppp yay :) I'm... Laying down... Hearing people randomly... Um I think hunt for animals... No ghost... Wait it said porcupine.. Ok animals... How did I get I. This channel? ono... No one knows...

message 29: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, happens to me sometimes. I'll be sittin ylther on Goodreads and look up and be like, "What in the world am I watching?!" then something bad happens "Ahhhhhh!!!! Why did I see that part?!?!?!"

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

OMG xDDDDD I've been there so many times, the tv is an awesome background noise but only if you have it on the right channel xD

message 31: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Yeah! like ummmm...Pooh Bear! That's a happy show, right?

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I think so... But that pig is a bit suspicious to me xD

message 33: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Yeah, and what's his name? Eee Or? Something like that...he was depressed...

message 34: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments LLol this is Hilarious!!! Gumbo shrip would totally beat Hazel in its gumbo shrimpiness

message 35: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Aurora wrote: "LLol this is Hilarious!!! Gumbo shrip would totally beat Hazel in its gumbo shrimpiness"

Ikr?! This is a pretty sweet topic!! xD

message 36: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Yeah! like ummmm...Pooh Bear! That's a happy show, right?"

My friend is so funny. Give her any topic and she can make it violent. Even teletubbies!!!

message 37: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Really? Lol that's funny!

message 38: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah she's pretty crazy. But totally awesome!

message 39: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 03, 2012 03:07PM) (new)

omg that sounds like my friend xDDDD I'm the one that twists everything randomly and she just makes a simple little situation into a whole big show of "AHGHHHHHHHH DIE!" Ahhhh my bestie, she is so awesome xD

message 40: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments Lolol this is Hilarious! Gumbo Shrimp would totally win with gumbo shrimpiness.

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Lmfsho!!!! G2g :("

What does Lmfsho mean?

message 41: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Savannah wrote: "Yeah she's pretty crazy. But totally awesome!"

Wish i had a friend like that! all my friends are like anti-book or just random! But oh well! I SHALL SURVIVE!!!

message 42: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Laughing
My
Freaking
... I dunno the rest xD
And awwwwww D: Well randomness is awesome!

message 43: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Yup! =^^=

message 44: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Wait I figured it out!
Laughing
My
Freaking
Stupid
Head
Off
I think... I vaguely remember someone telling me but I might be wrong. BUT IM NOT I TELL YOU... IM MELEDRAMATIC!
And YES! Randomn comments from Leo and Percy as an example, so awesome right? :3

message 45: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, yes! Awesome!

message 46: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Wait I figured it out!
Laughing
My
Freaking
Stupid
Head
Off
I think... I vaguely remember someone telling me but I might be wrong. BUT IM NOT I TELL YOU... IM MELEDRAMATIC!
And YES! Randomn comme..."

Haha thanks! That sounds about right.

message 47: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

No problem and yay!!! : D
Yes Regan, true,y truly awesome xD

message 48: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments :)

message 49: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

:D

message 50: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments I haven't had shrimp in awhile...that was random...

« previous 1 3