Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) Dearly, Departed discussion

Do you like New Victoria? Or did you just hate the book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra I liked this book a lot. And Thought that the changing from POV was kind of cool becuase really how often do we get to read a book from more than 2 POV? What did you think of the book?

Sandra Cheryl wrote: "I absolutely loved this book and I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I'm a fan of Steampunk elements anyway so I guess I'm a tad biased."

Steampunk is really cool, so its ok to be bias about it.

message 3: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Gordon I loved this book I am waiting for the next one.

Sandra Cheryl wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Cheryl wrote: "I absolutely loved this book and I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I'm a fan of Steampunk elements anyway so I guess I'm a tad biased."

Steampunk is really coo..."

True. Bram was awesome now I'm all Pro good Undead, Undead-Americans? lol

Cari I'm almost half way through. I like the book. It's interesting, but Bram and Nora and Bram's team are the only interesting ones. I don't really care for the other POVs.
I don't like New Victoria though. It's really interesting to read about the new technologies but I don't really care for Victorian stories. Not a fan of women being disadvantaged. There's enough of that in modern times.
That said, Nora is awesome. I like Chas too.
Love Bram

Sydney I LOVED and ADORED this book. I liked seeing everyones POV's. At first I hated it, but after a while I understood why we needed it.

Cindy III I loved this book. I really liked Bram and Nora. I was always eager to read their POV, but in particular I liked to read Pamela's point of view; my favorite character. Bram's team was good too. I think the change in POV made it feel kind of like a movie, the way they switch from one thing to another. I am looking forward to Dearly, Beloved to see what happens with everyone.