Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Frank vs. Fire

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire!!!!! Down with Frank!!! Die, Frank!!!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol Asmaa! xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe Leo will accidentally burn frank's stick...*looks dreamily off into space* that would solve all our problems.

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love the way u think man xD

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Asmaa wrote: "Maybe Leo will accidentally burn frank's stick...*looks dreamily off into space* that would solve all our problems."

You obviously don't like Frank. poor guy. he reminds me of a teddy bear.. all cuddly and big and sensitive. like the tough guy that's soft inside. *face goes pale and realizes what this means* NO!!! STAY AWAY FROM FRANK, OCTAVIAN!!!

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDD
Octavian: *hides knife* Huh wait whut? What do u mean... I wasn't gonna do anything... yet.... until u caught me
Everyone:.........
Octavian: Hehe.....Im gonna go now...

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Me: uh... btw... there's an army of teddy bears coming after you...

OMGOODNESS!!!! did you see the phineas and ferb with the second meap episode???/

"We're going to war!!! We're going to war!!!!"

HILARIOUS!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Savannah wrote: "Me: uh... btw... there's an army of teddy bears coming after you...

OMGOODNESS!!!! did you see the phineas and ferb with the second meap episode???/

"We're going to war!!! We're going to war!!!!..."

That's was awesome and hilarious!!!

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Totally :)

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ahhh now I want to watch it badly D:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love the way u think man xD"

why thank you!! *bows and claps for herself, grinning like an idiot* I do too!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "Maybe Leo will accidentally burn frank's stick...*looks dreamily off into space* that would solve all our problems."

You obviously don't like Frank. poor guy. he reminds me of a tedd..."

LOL if Octavian kills frank...

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love the way u think ..."
XDDDDDDDDDDD Ok now I like the way u think even more now xDDDD

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Savannah wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "Maybe Leo will accidentally burn frank's stick...*looks dreamily off into space* that would solve all our problems."

You obviously don't like Frank. poor guy. he rem..."

Lol big Whoa did not see that coming xD)

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments yeah... it was kinda out of the blue...

message 17: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Ahhh now I want to watch it badly D:"

it's amazing!!!

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Savannah wrote: "Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Ahhh now I want to watch it badly D:"

it's amazing!!!"

Oooooo I'm searching it up now :3

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Savannah wrote: "yeah... it was kinda out of the blue..."

Lol no duh xDDDDDDDDD

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments kk :)

message 21: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 6 comments poor frank.

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

.. Yes... poor Frank... I call getting his spear... if he gets another one... I'll shot myself with the bow an arrows xD

message 23: by Megan (last edited Aug 18, 2012 04:53PM) (new)

Megan | 648 comments - -¤--^] å§måå~ïñ ï† †ö wïñ ï† [^--¤- - wrote: "Maybe Leo will accidentally burn frank's stick...*looks dreamily off into space* that would solve all our problems."

why do you hate frank so much? i actually kinda like him, he's really not that bad.i think it's awesome how he can shapeshift or whatever you call it, plus he's a really good archer which i also think is really cool because I've always wanted to learn archery.

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

yeah I guess that is pretty cool :/.. I dunno about him... he's a meh for me... at first I was just like GAHHHHHHH when I read his chapters but rereading Im like "Meh."... yeah my wonderful description xD

message 25: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments what happened to Assana

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Asmaa? Oh she's here, but she can't be as active because summer vacation and stuff