Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Giants vs. Seven

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments gahhhhhhh the seven i think but someones gonna die

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments 'oath to keep with a final breath'

it might not be one of the seven tho i doubt that

message 4: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

.. Frank is destined to die... remmber his life will burn bright but short :(.. though i don't know exactly... RR had us thinking Percy was gonna get his soul reaped with a cursed blade all this time and it turned out to be LUKE?! Like really? Whoa. So I think he has a surprise coming in with that... I just don't know if it's good or bad....

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Probably bad. :(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i hope Frank dies!! please, i'm begging you rr. your made-up world will be better off without pathetic frank!!!!!

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Savannah wrote: "Probably bad. :("

D: Oh no

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 07, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Asmaa wrote: "i hope Frank dies!! please, i'm begging you rr. your made-up world will be better off without pathetic frank!!!!!"

Frank:.....
Percy: U just got burned...... like no kidding..... u could be on fire right now.... owwww
:3

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments lol wow that was stupid.... but totally percy

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD ikr?

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments yup :)

message 12: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 6 comments i hope the seven! depending on who the seven is!

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

ANnabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Leo and Piper, Oh yeah Giants going down to night. And we're party rocing in the house tonight! WOO!

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments the seven i hope!

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too! ^-^

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah she's just rumbling on and on under us how the Giants would win... Then we step on her face a bunch of times then she shuts up...

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Woo! XD
Gaea: -.- I can still talk all I-
Me: *stomps on ground*
Gaea: OWWW MY EYE!!!

message 18: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol!
Me: *gets an idea* *takes shovel and starts digging*
Gaea: Ahhhhh!!!! A chunk of my foot is gone!
Me: heheh...

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me: PHHFFFFF- you just handicapped an earth goddess xD That takes skill dude *brings out shovel* Now let's give her an Extreme Makeover: Shovel Style..

message 20: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Oh yeah! This should be a tv show! Like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! But Gaea Edition!!!

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

XD... Oi that's gonna take a long time... Considering first off... I don't think we have enough makeup xD

message 22: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, yeah! Me and makeup don't go together real great...

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me neither... especially when Im putting it on myself... but if I ever want to go to the circus I'd look like a great clown...

message 24: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, I could maybe be a...cotton candy seller? I would flat out fail at being someone from a circus!

message 25: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol I would too... but as long as I get to drive one of those tiny cars... Im in :3

message 26: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Ooooo, tiny cars! I forgot about those!!!! Yeah baby! I'm in to bein' a clown now!!!! *puts on red nose*

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 23, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

Lol we can drive away from the Canadian Giants in them just like Percy *gets dreamy eyed look* We'll be awesome get away clown drivers...