Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Drew vs. Piper

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments PIPER KICKS DREW'S BOTTOMSIDE AND DREW KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

... Oww? Fist of all
Drew: I think u just stepped on my ego about ten times -.-
Second tot, Piper knows how to fight (a bit) With the dagger (Good reflexs she got that dagger on her chin faster then she could scream Chiron) and plus Drew proabaly hasn't ever picked up a weapon in her life so even the 11 year olds could kick her butt :P

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yup. Pretty much.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "PIPER KICKS DREW'S BOTTOMSIDE AND DREW KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

totally!!!

message 6: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Piper, no contest. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

PIPER NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! DREW WAS TOO CHICKEN TO EVEN FIGHT HER SHE JUST GAVE UP HER SENIOR COUNSLER POSITION CUZ SHE KNEW SHE HAS NO CHANCE

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

piper all the way

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 138 comments drew wouldn't know how to even hold a sword!:)..or a dagger...or well yeah you get my point

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol totally xD She'd probably go duck behind Clarisse or something

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew cant fight to save her life.

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Exactly, the only chance she had, was charm speak and well, against Piper she is so busted... I think even Lacy could beat her

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

^-^

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

^-^

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Exactly, the only chance she had, was charm speak and well, against Piper she is so busted... I think even Lacy could beat her"

Lol yeah she terrorized her cabin because she could charmspeak, and piper would so smash her a that.

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

That's why I love Piper xD She can beaT dREW IN ABOUT EVERYTHING :p

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

... Caplocks.... -.-

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Drew, Miss USA/Ugly Dove/Bully/Jerk V.s. Piper, Charmspeaker/Beauty Queen(Known by Leo)/Owner of Helen of Troy's dagger

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

this is all i can say....CAT FIGHT

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDD Oh yeah! Everyone get ur cameras!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Lol totally xD She'd probably go duck behind Clarisse or something"

XD lol