Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Octavian vs. Percy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O
(Like we already don't know....:P)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Octavian = Dead.
Percy = That's for my pillow pet!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDDD So true!!!
Teacher: This is what happens when u kill each others stuffies children...
Kids: O_O...

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) LmshO!!! Awesome!!!

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments PERCY WOULD WIN

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

TOTALLY! I always make up little stories of when Reyna wants to see if Greeks and Romans can get along she pairs the ones that hate each other the most (Percy and Octavian) together in handcuffs for the whole day to see if they can get out without killing each other xD

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 09:54AM) (new)

Percy: COME ON there has to be another way!!
Octavian: HE'S A GREEK!! U EXPECT ME TO HANG OUT WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAY!
Percy: Ok seriously stop with the whole Greek/ Rooman thing gods find another reason to hate me
Octavian: U were born?
Percy: Same goes to u
Octavian: Hey Im better then u GREEK!
Percy: Really... a guy who makes a living out of killing stuffies?
Octavian: IT HELPS!
Percy: URE A TEDDY MURDERER!!!!!
Octavian: SO?!
Percy:... gods why do I even try... now shut up will u?
Octavian: Why don't u?!
Percy: Because ure annoying me and I can't eat my stupid apple!!!
Octavian: GO EAT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN!
Percy: IM HAND CUFFED TO U!! IT WOULDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE GENIUS!
Reyna:......
Hazel:... So this is the thing that's gonna prove Greeks and Romans can work together?
Frank:... OK we're done then

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Annabeth: Well.... at least he hasn't changed like I thought he would....
Leo: He makes a living out of killing stuffies?
Jason: *facepalms*
Piper:... Well at least we got a show....

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Percy: COME ON there has to be another way!!
Percy: Ok seriously stop with the whole Greek/ Rooman thing gods find another r..."

LmfhabO!!!!!!(Laughing my freaking butt and head off.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg omg Isabelle how do you come up with this stuff?!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This one is an incredibly easy one...PERCY WINS OF COURSE!!!!! Duh!! Octavian's too busy singing soprano.

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:15AM) (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Percy: COME ON there has to be another way!!
Percy: Ok seriously stop with the ..."

xDDDDDDDD Let's just say I have a lot of thinking times.... and my brain is weird that way xD

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Asmaa wrote: "This one is an incredibly easy one...PERCY WINS OF COURSE!!!!! Duh!! Octavian's too busy singing soprano."

XDDDDDDD LOL That is straight to the soul, totally right xD

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) :D Remember one if Percy's first thoughts...

How about I kick you in your soft spot and make you sing soprano for a week.

Instead of Gabe....See where i'm goin? Maybe RR'll use that line again! :)

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

OMG! I loved that line so much! :,D I forgot about that, and OMG URE SO RIGHT!!! He did say it was writing the first PJO book except Percy was just WAYYY more confused

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

And Yes! I sooo hope so! :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol did you guys think Gabe's. And was funny? Gabe Ugliano?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) :D love that line!

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: ":D love that line!"

Me too xDDDDD

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:29AM) (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Lol did you guys think Gabe's. And was funny? Gabe Ugliano?"

U mean his last name? LIke Ugliano? I loved that :3

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Whenever I read his name I think, ugly as a warty hog and then I crack up.

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDD LOL Asmaa! I'm totally reading the book again just to do that xD

message 23: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Percy: COME ON there has to be another way!!
Percy: Ok seriously stop with the whole Greek/ Rooman thing gods find another r..."

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Annabeth: Well.... at least he hasn't changed like I thought he would....
Leo: He makes a living out of killing stuffies?
Jason: *facepalms*
Piper:... Well at least we got a show...."

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Percy: COME ON there has to be another way!!

lmfao, so funny ;D can't get over that, im still thinking about it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDDDD LOL Asmaa! I'm totally reading the book again just to do that xD"

:D poor gabe...why his parents named him that...

message 26: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 6 comments ummm...no brainer- PERCY!

message 27: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments umm i think Percy will win but Octavian is accutally a horrible dude.

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå~ïñ ï† †ö wïñ ï† [^--¤- - wrote: "Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDDDD LOL Asmaa! I'm totally reading the book again just to do that xD"

:D poor gabe...why his parents named him that..."

They knew the future xD

message 29: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 17, 2012 02:44PM) (new)

Jayjay wrote: "ummm...no brainer- PERCY!"

AWWWYEAH! He'll be kicking that teddy killing Loser all the way across Olympus :3

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Percyfreak- wrote: "umm i think Percy will win but Octavian is accutally a horrible dude."

He is ;A; He killed the Panada pillow pet... I fell in love with it so quick and them his dang knife came into the picture -.-

message 31: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments You know i wonder if baby octivian slaughtered all of his stuffed animals from when he was little

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDD Probably, Percy strangled a snack with his awesome baby power Octvain went "Oooo knife : D TEDDY! *stab* This feels good o_e..." Creepy child he is...

message 33: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDD Probably, Percy strangled a snack with his awesome baby power Octvain went "Oooo knife : D TEDDY! *stab* This feels good o_e..." Creepy child he is..."

LOL

message 34: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "xDDDDDD Probably, Percy strangled a snack with his awesome baby power Octvain went "Oooo knife : D TEDDY! *stab* This feels good o_e..." Creepy child he is..."

wow a snack even i could do...........................................................................death

message 35: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

... I hope you're talking to Octavain xDDD

message 36: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "... I hope you're talking to Octavain xDDD"

yes i am *hides under his desk*

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDD Good, and xDDD don't wprry I wouldn't bite... or stab, or shot, orfangirl.. I am stoic... for a bit... Maybe... ok no... DIE OCTAVIAN! EAT TEDDY STUFFING!.. Ok Im calm...

message 38: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

message 39: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

:3 And these my friends are the thoughts that get me to go to sleep xD

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments PERCY, DUH! that's really obvious Percy would win!

message 41: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr? xD He'll have em singing Oprah in no time xD

message 42: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah he really should... Too bad I handcuffed him to Percy :3... Good luck Octvaian and may the odds be with you :3

message 43: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

*boom* Oh there went the canon, that either means he's dead or he bowed down to Percy calling for his mother. Let's go take a look *random camera zooms in*
Octvaian: DON'T KILL ME!!! ILL DO ANYTHING ANYTHING!!! MOMMY!!!
Percy:.. Dude... I was just asking you to shut up....

message 44: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too :,) He's just so HFCJGFCKHGFJGDCKHGJTRDKHHJGXKHGJKHGCJGFFCKHVGJGFCJHGCGJCFGIYCJCFDXGHF I can't describe it :,)

message 45: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I KNOW!!!! He's that flipping amazing!!!!! How can one be so awesome?!!!!!

message 46: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Gahh xD No one can figure it out!!! Not even his fans!!!.. (And stalkers) HE'S JUST SO AHHHHHHH AWESOME!!!!

message 47: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

*sits down from temper tantrum* I-I can't- It's just too much- It- *sighs* Awesomeness
Therapist:... Are you ok-
Me: No -_-
Therapist:... Want just putt-
Me: IT'S BLACK NOT BLUE!
Therapist:... We only have black...
Me: Which is why you shall never, ever learn the art of Percy awesomeness
Therapist:... What? ono

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "*sits down from temper tantrum* I-I can't- It's just too much- It- *sighs* Awesomeness
Therapist:... Are you ok-
Me: No -_-
Therapist:... Want just putt-
Me: IT'S BLACK NOT BLUE!
Therapist:... We ..."

Me: You poor soul...
Therapist: ?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Free-spirit wrote: "Me: you are an enemy of PJOians ! How dare you?!?!! Blue is the definisionf awesome !!!!!T"

Me: The awesome one is right!
Therapist: You guys are insane!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

insanity. thats where fangirls are driven after these cliffhangers.

« previous 1