Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Hazel vs. Frank

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Hazel. No, Frank. No... agh. the idea is just so crazy i can't imagine who would win. probably frank cuz he has those crazy awesome transforming skills

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah probably. but i like neither.

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments i think they're cool

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
They're alright... they grow on me bit by bit.. like I don't love them but I think they'll get there eventually but for Hazel remeember she does have her trusty steed Arion for a fight if she wishes and Frank would be toast then, literally (ok not literally but u get my point) If u just look down at skills Frank is a good archer, no way to deny it (So better than Percy xD Partly because he doesn't give people random haircuts :P) but Hazel is pretty good with the training... with the house... calvery... I forgot :P So let's say give her a normal house and fRANK NO POWERS, i THINK THEY MATCHED PRETTY GOOD CAUSE HE COULD SHOOT HER BUT SHE'D BE ABLE TO GET IT CLOSE... caplosck -.- Grrrr