Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Jason vs. Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments ummmmm ummmmm ummmm i wanna say annabeth but i'm not sure.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason. No...Annabeth...Jason. I think...I'm not sure!!!! They're both great fighters!

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah. :) but i hope annabeth would win. she's better than jason

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

really? how is she better? I mean, he can fly and electrocute people.

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments well i meant like not like um like better with powers better like better character better. better???

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 06, 2012 02:07PM) (new)

U like her character more, and I think even matched, Jason can be a bit like Percy but he's too careful sometimes so if he takes to long with his more moves therefore more time to get attacked. Annabeth is a quick thinker when it comes to strategy but nothing says Jason couldn't pull a lighting blot of wind at her so really, even matched. Though oin retrospect I would probably enjoy Annabeth winning better so I could shout "Ure a disgrace Grace!" at the book... lame I know... but I want tp do that :3

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Lol :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol....you know I've always wanted to fly-it would be so cool! Jason is so freaking lucky.

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too!!! OMG that's why I always choose to be a daughter of Zeus D:

message 11: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont really know it would be an awesome fight though! they both have different battle skills! annabeth is greek and jason is roman! it woul dbe an epic fight that would have tag alongs. percy would help annabeth and jason would probably have leo and piper

message 13: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 138 comments it would be hard to know who would win but yeah it'll be awesome! but what about frank and hazel? i think they'll go with percy too

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well Hazel would probably be on neither side cause she was friends with Jason too so that leaves Percy, Annabeth, Frank vs. Jason, Piper Leo

message 15: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 6 comments i think...well annabeth has more strategy, and jason has more, umm, power i guess you could say. it kinda makes it evenly matched.

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

True... but if Annabeth put on her magical awesome hat and sneaks up behind him... Sparky you'll be getting yourself pwned :3

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments that's a pretty even match, i mean yeah Jason has the power, but annabeth has the quick strategic thinking on her side, plus the hat, so I'm not exactly sure who would win.

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

ANnabeth cause if she could sneak up on Jason who can't use his powers unless he knows where to aim them. SHe sneak up on Percy in Capture the flag and won because of that

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments true.

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah >D I vote Annabeth wins!!! Not only because I love her like so much... Jason's kay but Annabeth is AWESOME! Ok Im done with my biased opinions xD but yeah besides that Annabeth and Jason would be evenly matched xD

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awwww he isn't that bad xD Still I think Annabeth would win, power always has to bow down to brains right?

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Eh well you know how he and Leo fought? Maybe it's just the same thing. He may seem a little "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ono... You're just so- ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT! D8<" but I don't think he would start a war with Percy with like the war depending on it... Ok then I would be :"-.- You're dead to me"

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well not disagreeing to that... No getting around it :,( (PERCY, JASON!!! GET YO BUTTS OFF THOSE HORSES AND COME DOWN HERE TO DRINK TEA AND BE NICE DANGIT!) But Leo and Jason had a fight because of Medea too right? Wasn't their fault a Princess *cough* Dead Witch Store Owner *cough* decided to charm speak them for Toilet face

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

But either way... I want to learn about the fight... Then stop it... And maybe punch someone in the face and be all like "FOO' WHATC'YOU LOOKING AT?! THAT'S MY PERCY JACKSON UP THERE! Like Jason's probabaly gonna get hurt more than him which I'm coo' with.. BUT THIS IS NOT HELPING THE WORLD MAN!... Why am I talking to you again?"
Octavian: I dunno..
Me:... Oh... That's why *punches* ^-^

message 25: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! Sorry i haven't been as active here! I've been soooooooo stinkin busy. Gahhhh!!! When shall thy busy-ish-ness end thou fellow people?!?! Gahhhhhh!!!!!! But yeah, GO ANNABETH!!! JASON, PERCY!!! NO FIGHTIN!!!! PEACE BROS!!!!

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oi it's fine xD It's not like I'm Hades
Hades: Haven't been on Goodreads have you?! OFF TO THE UNDERWORLD!
Person:.. I'm grounded under ground?
Hades:... DON'T SASS ME! NOW OFF TO THE FIELDS OF PUNISHMENT!
And yes GO ANNABETH!!!... Percy, Jason, go sit in the corner and talk about your feelings xD

message 27: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol!!! All of that has me cracking up!!!! Oooo! I found a new Percabeth song...where should I post it?

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oooooo post it in the Percabeth topic!! Me want to hear the LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE... Aphrodite likes camping in my head at times...

message 29: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! :) Will do!

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

YAY!!!!!! : D
Aphrodite: *sqeauls*
Me: Someone get a canopener, I have a god in my head... it she ain't coming out -.-
(AHHHHHHH memories :3)

message 31: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! Canopener! Heheh...

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

OI Can opener, me space bar whhhyyy? xD And yes xDDD A line from Rick Riordan in the Kane Chronicles :,3 Heheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheh... ahhhh... Im a gonna miss that series :,(

message 33: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Kane chronicles? I haven't read them. But after one more book, that's the series I'm reading!

message 34: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Aug 23, 2012 07:14PM) (new)

AHHHH YOU MUST READ THEM!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

message 35: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments They sound epic! And from what everyone is saying, I hope Uncle Rick does a crossover series! It would be so cool!

message 36: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

AHHHHH!!!!! The last page was so awesome!!! It had like a mentioning of magic coming from Long Island sound and how they may check that out *fangirl freak out!!!!* AND DREW!!!! IT LEGITEMENTLY HAD DREW AND LACY IN IT!!! HAHA she didn't even get hot Anbius :3 and she got pwned by Sadie. She's a loser in both series :3 It's awesome

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Oct 16, 2012 08:10PM) (new)

The awesomest of the awesome :3... Wait that's Leo and Percy... Ok. Second place runner up

message 38: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Just got the red pyramid at Wal-Mart for an awesome $5 price! *sniffs pages* oh yeah, the smell of wickedly awesome ^-^

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 100 comments Wait you just got Red Prymid??? READ IT QUICK!!! You still have two more books after it!!!

message 40: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Well I would but I'm currently in the middle of the Artemis Fowl Series and just about to start the Last Prince of Atlantis. *rolls eyes* holy chiz, Leonard Clifton, the author, was like on my back about reading it. I swear, every second he had to tell me about it. I COULDN'T EVEN FIND HIS BOOK AT THE BOOK STORE! How was I supposed to read it?! Finally he did some free ebook thing and he's pressing me to read it again. Hdksnieksnek....ok, I've cooled down about it...

So yeah, after I'm done with those, I promise to read the kchronicles!

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments hmmm...i suppose annabeth coz shes smart but jason has experience but so has annabeth so im going with....annabeth.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Both are awesome in their own way...Hey, twinXD