Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Leo vs. Hazel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments Well, Hazel could make a giant fit for Leo to fall in, but he could burn her. Of course, if Leo could, like, actually fly like Jason suggested, then the pit thing kinda won't work...Leo for sure.

message 3: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments leo is a little more of a fighter than hazel

message 4: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments Yeah, he is.

message 5: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Well if Hazel has Arion, it's Hazel. But without Arion, I have to go with Leo. :)

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I agree, Arion probably smoke Leo (plus Hazel is better at calvery) but Leo just on the ground with Hazel, tots Leo cause he'll just go all "Hehe breath mints, fire, win"

message 7: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, that's what would happen! She wouldn't even get near Leo...

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

It's too much Flame On.... sion... FlameOnsion.... Hehe the last part reminds me of Onion.... With an S.... I'll shut up now

message 9: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) I was actually thinking the same thing... Onion...

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol maybe he set Fire to an Onion and threw it at her xD

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Maybe Breath mints getting little old *gasp*

message 12: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) Lol! Yeah! Flaming onion is a double crying threat! Smoke and onion smell stuff!!!!

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol Leo's being mean, he made a girl cry :P Good luck getting that date now bub

message 14: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! He's awesome though he fails at girls!

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD Well that's part of what makes him so entertaining