Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Percy vs. Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O
..... :3... this will be fun

message 2: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments sadly perce

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabeth

message 4: by Percyfreak- (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments ammabeth is cool and smart but its no qestion perecy will win

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea she plans things out Percy just acts

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 138 comments yeah so he's less predictable

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea but you have to think it through

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 04, 2012 03:18PM) (new)

Well he can make out fast plans in his head, it's just a gamble if it works all that well, but ure right
Percy is more unpredictable when Annabeth is more Reliable so I think it really comes down to a final fatal mistake one of them makes, both have straengths and weaknesses so it's pretty balanced, though if they were close to the water.... good luck Annabeth :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I agree

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

:).. but who would u guys want to win? I'd kinda want Annabeth to win... cause to be honest it'd kinda entertain me :3

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments yup! same with me. i wrote a story about this actually :o) it's a short story and its AWE-SOME!!!

and then i read somewhere else in another story (somebody is doing a fan fic for moa), they had annabeth and percy fighting (like training fighting), and it was described as a 'dance' for them because they know each other's moves so well.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they'd be well-matched as long as Percy doesn't have his invincibility. But like you guys said, if they're next to water....let's just say Annabeth's lucky Percy's on her side. Actually, Percy's also lucky tha Annabeth's on his side. He'd probably be dead without her.
But which character I like more. I think I like them equally.

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments same :)

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I lope them both :), and that's totally the perfect way to describe it Savannah! And totally true Asmaa xD That's why Percy's mom loves Annabeth so much xD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont think I could ever see them Fighting unless it was like in training or something, They balance each other out pretty well and they'd never go against each other...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "I lope them both :), and that's totally the perfect way to describe it Savannah! And totally true Asmaa xD That's why Percy's mom loves Annabeth so much xD"

yup! She's sure Annabeth has saved Percy's life tons of times...which is true...XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "I think they'd be well-matched as long as Percy doesn't have his invincibility. But like you guys said, if they're next to water....let's just say Annabeth's lucky Percy's on her side..."

yeah but no way annabeth would try to kill him!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

true.. I just like to be technical :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly, I dont know why this is here. not to be mean, but some of the charater wars arn't going anywhere...

message 20: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments percy would kill himself before he died

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

.... Ouch

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "Honestly, I dont know why this is here. not to be mean, but some of the charater wars arn't going anywhere..."

Some people like it. If you don't, you don't have to participate. And for the record, a lot of them are "going somewhere."

message 23: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments true.

message 24: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments It makes me sad just thinking about them fighting... :'(

Plus Percy would never ever ever ever hurt Annabeth intentionally.

message 25: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments that's right!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy & annabeth...fighting...u mean physically, with swords and stuff??. i dont think that would happen

message 27: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!! unless it was capture the flag or something

message 28: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, yeah. Remember in Demigod Diaries when Annabeth took Percy to jail with Charlie after finding the dragon(now Festus) and said, something like, "see you at the fireworks" and Percy said to Charlie, "did she just ask me out?" lol, that was funny/cute!!!

message 29: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

That was my fav scene ever!!! xD And yeah just like friendly training, not ruthlessly chopping at each other, they too sweet on each other for that.

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Um... The Demigod Diaraes... Like one of the PJO books? Well errr the Luke story was before the PJO series... The Percy and Annabeth date just after the series... And Leo story just before the SON

message 31: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Or would Leo's be in the middle of SoN cuz in the end they have the ArgoII...I just confuzzled myself...

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah but the SON is just one week- wait the problems... Maybe.... I dunno... I just confuzzled myself too... Confuzzle buddies....

message 33: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Ikr?! I'm still confuzzled...

message 34: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too... And I've thought this over three days... At least I finally get to use Confuzzle...

message 35: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol. Yeah!

message 36: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD well let's just say its... Somewhere there... Somewhere in those months... I dunno....

message 37: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Same here...we may never know!

message 38: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

*GASSSSPPPPP* the unsolved mystery of 2012

message 39: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol!!! The ultimate mystery!!! The mystery of mysteries!! XD

message 40: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr? It'll haunt me for the rest of my life O_O... Or for like an hour... I have a really short attention spam so.. But the most painful hour ever!

message 41: by regan (last edited Jul 23, 2012 07:31PM) (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, yeah! I always lose at the game Memory...I always forget where the flippin card was....

message 42: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too!!! Even after 2 seconds I'm just guessing where it was

message 43: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Lol wooooow but I dont know who would win

message 44: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Me niether! I just could never imagine them fighting!

message 45: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Me too!!! Even after 2 seconds I'm just guessing where it was"

((Sorry for not responding! It seems like everyone is on and I missed this topic!))

message 46: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

(Ahh don't worry bought it)
I can in capture the flag and training, just because they're a couple doesnt mean they'd never have a duel. Annabeth would call him sexist for that... Just like when they were 12 :,) Good times

message 47: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol yeah!

message 48: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

That's the moment I started thinking Annabeth was awesome....

message 49: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Totally! I had a feeling she's be awesome but then after that moment, I was like, "It's official!"

message 50: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Wait wait no, the moment was "You droll when you sleep." xD

« previous 1 3