Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Annabeth vs. Piper

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabeth. I like Piper a lot, but Annabeth's just a better fighter. Piper's good too, but Annabeth's also too smart to be charmspoken...and Piper wouldn't use her charmspeaking against Annabeth.

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

True if we're thinking training, Annabeth does probably have more of a chance as she is the most experienced and as u said smart (combat, street, school, u name it) Piper could if she wanted to, charm speak Annabeth, even if she's super smart (which again is a YES!) charm speak can change that, even the most logical person could get tricked into thinking "U know what, ure right Medea! Cliff jumping would be fun! Let's do it! :D So that could tip up Piper's edge. Without powers annabeth, with powers maybe.... just maybe... Pips

message 4: by Jayjay (new)

Jayjay (jayj3) | 6 comments I think it depends on where they are. Y' know, because Piper can collapse tunnels and stuff. Otherwise Annabeth would most likely win.

message 5: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments Jayjay wrote: "I think it depends on where they are. Y' know, because Piper can collapse tunnels and stuff. Otherwise Annabeth would most likely win."

She can.

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I thought Hazel could do that hummm... but Piper does have charm speak... but let's say if she got a cold... totally Annabeth cause let's face it, she is the best fighter out of the two

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments Annabeth. no doubt about it.

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well depending on skills totally Annabeth

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments well, i mean like if they were to fight with weapons and stuff, then it would most definitely annabeth!

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oh so true then, Annabeth would kick Piper's behind all the way across Mount Olympus xD And Percy and Jason would be standing there open mouthed xD

message 11: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments I think Annabeth would totally win. I mean Piper has just pretty much picked up a sword. Annabeth has had her knife since she was 7. So Annabeth just has WAY more experience. :)

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

True but we also have Pipers charm speak right?

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

True but we also have Pipers charm speak right?

message 14: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments *head-desk* how did I forget that?!?!? Guhhhhlunga!!!!!

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD She charms peaked up to forget *snap* xD

message 16: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Tsk, tsk. I thought Piper was better than to do that.
Piper: -.-

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments that's little unfair advantage that i would hope piper would refrain from doing that because if she were to charm speak Annabeth to win a fight(which i really don't think she would because she doesn't like controlling peoples minds like Medea did) i would have to go and slap her because that's a total unfair advantage!

message 18: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I know but *shrug* That's how it works and remember Piper sometimes does it without wanting to. Plus it's also a bit unfair that she would have to fight against Annabeth how's been training for years and she just picked up a weapon a few months ago right? Either way there's an unfair advantage

message 19: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 46 comments They are both powerful but I would want Annabeth to win.

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too :) She's my fav female character, her and Thalia <3 Awesome Besties

message 21: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Ikr?! I was all, "GASP" when Thalia came back.

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too :3 I loved her SOOOOOO much!!! I'm so glad she's not a tree :3 <-- This is why you should never ease drop on a PJO conversation xD

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabeth obviously, she's had more experience as a demigod, plus Piper's a daughter of APhrodite, so she's probably weaker

message 24: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments But piper could just say go get me coffee quick.

message 25: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hey being a daughter of Aphrodite doesn't mean anyone's weaker, different, but not weaker. She has her own strengths just as Annabeth does but what her godly parent is doesn't change anything about her. And exactly, Annabeth even commented Pipers charm speak could affect her in the MoA. So..

message 26: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 46 comments In a fight it would seem natural for Annabeth to win since her Mom is a goddess of wisdom and battle. Piper might have skills though, and charms peaking can be handy but I think Piper wouldn't use charm speak; she would not to cheat, that seems unfair like something Octavian would do.

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well remember she has accident,y used charm speak multiple times in the series, she might not notice if she gives a slip to Annabeth

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments annabeth would win.piper has hardly any experience or skill.

message 29: by B (new)

B | 99 comments Why do people like doing this? they are both cool! Both good guys! We all probably like annabeth more cause we know her better but they are both awesome in their own ways!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments HalfBlood wrote: "Why do people like doing this? they are both cool! Both good guys! We all probably like annabeth more cause we know her better but they are both awesome in their own ways!"

Yup.

message 31: by Srujana (new)

Srujana | 4 comments Annabeth is the best of course, since we know her better and she is obviously more experienced than piper. but even piper is not very weak so i think both of them is best.

message 32: by Shruti (new)

Shruti Yeah both are best in their own way.

message 33: by Srujana (new)

Srujana | 4 comments exactly

message 34: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (wisegirl1205onwattpad) | 2 comments Annabeth is way better than Piper.

message 35: by Darby (new)

Darby (darby00) | 1 comments Something I think not everyone realizes is Annabeth has her own form of charmspeak. How many times has she talked herself out of danger? For this reason I think it would be pretty fair, but Annabeth would definitely win.

message 36: by Marley (new)

Marley Jennings | 1 comments Annabeth would definently win. she has the power of smarts on her side, and is smart enough to resist pipers charm talk.