Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Percy vs. Leo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O
System Malfunction: Too much awesomeness!!! D:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) First up, Lol. :D
Second up, and maybe Leo....

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Tooo much!!!!! But I have to go with... Percy.... but Leo really and I mean REALLY close second, I just so used to Percy and I've loved him longer, I still <3 u LEO!!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Leo is awesome with funnyness! :D I wrote in my group and I'm gonna type it here now...

When Leo sees Reyna's dogs(Gold and Silver) he'll think/say/yell: "Whoa, do they have lasers?" I totally think that's Leo.

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 02, 2012 05:50PM) (new)

He is!!! But so is Percy!!! D: But I <3 him too!!! Ahhhh confusion
LOL!!! OMG XD Or maybe "R they valuble enough to buy a necklace for the loveiness of u ;)"
Reyna: -.-

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lol, I wonder what comments he'll say to make an angry Octavian. :D

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 02, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

Leo: So... u make a living out of destroying kid's toys?
Octavian: o_e....
Percy: That's what I thought!
Leo: Yeah buddy!
Octavian: My 2 worst nightmares combined... o_e....

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Percy and Leo will be friends :)

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

YES!!!!!! :D

message 10: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 09:38AM) (new)

BESTIES I TELL U, BESTIES!!!! :DDD

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yes.

Percy and Leo: jokes and humor and awesomenesz
Me: YES!!!

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr?! Like perfect! My fav charries throughout the whole series :) They're like the comedic relieves through out the books :D

message 13: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:10AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ikr?!!??!?! I LOVE LEO!!! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

IK!!!! :,D But seriously he and Percy, no killy, no no no no no no no, don't even try it RR, NOOOOOOOOO! That means u too Gaea, no, no no no, just no.... no

message 15: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments jason and leo are besties. percy is like "yo frank lets met the guy who took my spot"jason and percy are fighting for the fun of it. you know percy is going to ask him to fight jason.jason will not bcack down so that's the cover............ :D cool

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah! No war just fun... no killing fun... I like the sound of that :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Ikr?!!??!?! I LOVE LEO!!! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me too!!! He rocks!!! He's my fav!

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments No killing fun!??!?!?!?!?!!? :)

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDDD Oh whoopies I meant "No killing, just fun" xDDDD That was a fail :P

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments okay... i was like wha-a???

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Lol :)

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I thought u would be xDDDD I just contridicted myself entirely :P Yup fail

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ohmygosh, I just had a thought! Water and Fire don't mix! WHat if they don't like each other!?!?! *freaks out*

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Noooooooooooooo :( B-but they have to!!! Our funny guys!! :,(

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) IK!!! But Leo has fire....Percy h-h-has water......NOOOO

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Nooooooooooo it's all wronggggg so very wronggggg D:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) D':

message 28: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

DDDDDD,: They were supposed to be besties!! Besties I tell u, besties!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ik?!?! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!! RR. YOU BETTER MAKE THEM LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF LEO IS FIRE MAN AND IF PERCY IS WATER GUY!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE TO LIKE EACH OTHER!!!

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Exactly!!!!! And they better crack jokes man, 2 together is always better than one!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ikr? I'm re-reading TLH, and I just finished re-reading SoN. They are so alike. Percy knows how to crack a joke and lighten the mood, same as Leo! :)

message 32: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Exactly!!! Which is why I love them both so much!! I mean the books would really be a drag without them, all sad and depressing etc.

message 33: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 13 comments Umm...........I mean, I grew up with Percy, but Leo is so awesome! I like Leo a bit better, but not by a lot, like Percy has a score of like 998/1000 and Leo has a score of 999/1000. Like just a tiny bit better.

Yah, I agree that they should be besties cuz theyre both so funny!!

message 34: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oooo yay!!! And ikr?! That so awesome!!! I have the opposite problem, Percy just a bit more, but I still love Leo (<3 <3 <3) I'm a sucker for the old times but I still rate Leo 1000 like Percy. Theyre just too awesome!! Together they'll make the MoA the best book ever!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I agree with you guys!!! But I'm scared. RR has something coming with them. I know it. Percy=Water Leo=FLAME ON!

message 36: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

D,: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I LOVE THEM!!!!, they can't fight, then I have to choose sides, I don't wanna choose sides, I love them!!! D:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I don't want to choose sides either!!! But still, fire and water.....*lip quivers*

message 38: by Gregory (new)

Gregory | 65 comments Tyson could be a peacemaker. Neither of them can hurt him. He is a son of poiseden and resistent to fire. > <
U

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Gregory wrote: "Tyson could be a peacemaker. Neither of them can hurt him. He is a son of poiseden and resistent to fire. > <
U"

That's true! I didn't even think of that!

message 40: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Dude I love that!! I wonder if he'll charge in between them screaming Peanut Butter :3

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) That, or he's gonna play catch with Leo's fireballs.

message 42: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 24, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

xD Cause Tyson is just that awesome

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) lol, totally. Gtg, bye

message 44: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awww ok and oh yeah :D

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Back! :D

message 46: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yay!! Hey Izzy!! :D

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Hey Isabelle! Btw, I may drag....

message 48: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oh no prob :)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Now i have to get off. grrrr. bye

message 50: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Awwww again :(

« previous 1 3