Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Leo vs. Frank

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments LEO!!!! he can burn frank's stick... duh!!!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well it is with Hazel so if he doesn't know.....

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments but he could just go up to hazel... am i right or am i right? (i've never understood that. you're either right... or you aren't!!!)

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD (me neither but my dad keeps doing that to me when we're fighting over food :P) Though he doesn't know about the stick's existence in the first place and when he does how will he know Hazel has it?

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments hmmm i don't know....

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

.... Random god of Ranfom comes to tell him in a magic dream full of pizza......

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo would so defeat Frank. If Leo just shows Frank his fire powers, poor Frank would freak.

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

True, he's probably have a heart attack xD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Poor guy...*hides grin*

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL! Poor Franky :3

message 12: by Gregory (new)

Gregory | 65 comments but has anyone ever wondered what happened to khione she just disappeared in a puff of snow. she could cause problems later

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

She's still there defiantly! Remember how Percy nearly got turned to ice because his sword stuck the chains of Thantos. Who else of Gaeas side could do that. Oooo and Annabeths chill, and the evil laughter? I totally bet all my money on her, she's just too diabolical

message 14: by Gregory (new)

Gregory | 65 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "She's still there defiantly! Remember how Percy nearly got turned to ice because his sword stuck the chains of Thantos. Who else of Gaeas side could do that. Oooo and Annabeths chill, and the evil ..."

Never thought about that thing with thantos. In my mind death and cold sorta went together

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hum you have a pouts about that, but I thought it was Khione becaus you know how when Thalia was frozen she froze stuff around her. Therefore if Jason touched her he'd be frozen as well. Well I thought since the same kind of effect happened to Percy (his sword started to freeze and if it freezes all the way it would start freezing him) Though I may be over thinking it.... But I thought that was RR's way of saying Khione will be back to cause trouble which is awesome cause I wanna see Leo go all "Flame on!" on her xD

message 16: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol! Yes! I wanna see that! Melt Khione Leo! Melt her!!!

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yes xD Leo do it!!!!
Leo: *eating pie* Hum?

message 18: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol, eating pie!

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

:3 Yes, cause Rachel gave it to him... A random blue hair brush is on it.... She left with the final words of "Smash it in her face." then Leo scratched his head, took that as advice for girls, and Thalia was not very happy about the outcome... Neither was Leo...

message 20: by regan (new)

regan | 1658 comments Lol!!! I am dying laughing!!!! That's sooo funny!!!

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

xD Lol thanx yo you see Phineas down there tell him pink robes and bunny slippers are so out of style :P :3

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: ":3 Yes, cause Rachel gave it to him... A random blue hair brush is on it.... She left with the final words of "Smash it in her face." then Leo scratched his head, took that as advice for girls, and..."

LMHO!!!

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hehe :3