Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Annabeth vs. Reyna

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Annabeth.

message 3: by Taherah (new)

Taherah Annabeth definitely :)

message 4: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I think so too!! Why? I think because she's daughter of Wisdom but Reyna isn't dumb either..

message 5: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Plus she so awesome!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I think it's because Annabeth we've known longer and know is stinking good with a sword

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Knife and ikr?! But Reyna is also kinda like her in a way, a bit colder and stricter but I still like her a lot too!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I'm 'Eh' with Reyna.

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Really? Why? :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a major fan of Reyna. After all, she's a daughter of war. And Annabeth is a daughter of WARFARE which means strategies. What I mean is, Reyna would win in a fight but Annabeth would win in a war.

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 89 comments i have no clue who would win, but i would want annabeth to win

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too :) Ive loved her since the beginning for so long so again, I think it's evenly matched, both wouldn't necessarily win or lose a battle, Annabeth has strategies and also battle training on her side as does Reyna, Ill bet 10 buck both r quick minded in a battle and often undefeated so I dunno, both :)

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 89 comments oh! annabeth would win because of her hat!! :D

message 14: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 23, 2012 12:14PM) (new)

God catch!! Ure right, that would give her a lot of advantage

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

How about Aurum and Argentum??????

message 16: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hum true.... That would also help Reyna...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they'd be unable to beat each other...evenly matched. I always thought Reyna was the Roman version of Annabeth.

message 18: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott | 20 comments reyna is almost like a roman annabeth to me so... a tie

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well in Reynas defense she kinda had a reason not to laugh at Percys joke as she thought he destroyed her home... I think she could be funny, maybe with her friends and stuff

message 20: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jul 24, 2012 05:10PM) (new)

Oh gods Octavian is in his own category of bad, anyone who kills Percy's panada pillow pet has a problem with me

message 21: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Me too -.- I loved that pillow pet :,(

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

He did *sniffles* That's what makes it so sad

message 23: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ahhh to heck with the war with Leo, Octavian's on my list now, The panda shall have its revenge!

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jul 24, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Wow that sounded awkwardly weird...

message 25: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

I shall join them then (because lets face it, who would pass up the opportunity to beat up Octavian. It's too inciting :3)

message 26: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

:D Octavian you have messed with he wrong panada!

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

...Again that sounds awkwardly weird....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. Yes, Isabelle, the crazy has finally overwhelmed you...

message 29: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jul 25, 2012 08:51AM) (new)

- -¤--^] å§måå~ïñ ï† †ö wïñ ï† [^--¤- - wrote: "I agree. Yes, Isabelle, the crazy has finally overwhelmed you..."

It hadn't already O.O

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Jose wrote: "Annabeth will win"

Why do you say that?