Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Camp Half Blood > Outside Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,026 (2026 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplay for outside camp. Mostly only for quests.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara looked around. She was standing in an underwater palace that looked similar to her father's palace but had a harsher theme. How did I get here? She was standing in front of a throne.

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Seiji was dreaming from the Hepheastaus cabin, and he could see Asmara standing in a palace.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay Audrey you're here! Now we need Angel...))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Asmara looked around. She was standing in an underwater palace that looked similar to her father's palace but had a harsher theme. How did I get here? She was standing in front of a throne."

Oceanus watched her from his throne, contemplating. He leaned closer to her and smiled a wicked smile. "I bet your confused." He laughed darkly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara snapped her head around, glaring at him. "Oceanus," she said angrily. "This is your palace." It wasn't a question.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus chuckled. "Of course it is. Where did you think you were? Your father's place?" He looked her straight in the eye, a crazed look in his eyes. "I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not Daddy."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara's fingers twitched, one hand resting on her bracelet. Thank gods she'd gotten it fixed by Seiji, she thought. She glanced around at the palace. "Not too fancy, dude," she told Oceanus. "The ceiling's crumbling."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus made a face. "Well, aren't you observant? And I prefer you not call me 'dude'." Oceanus was trying to be patient with her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara shrugged. "The eyes..." she said, pointing to her changeable eyes. She knew she was annoying him. His fault for flashin her here. "Whatever dude. You need a better interior decorater. Is that why you brought me here? Cuz let me tell you right now, that is so not my thing."

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Seiji felt so glad that he had fixed her bracelet. But he was still worried. What was Oceanus playing at?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus smiled at Asmara. He was going to have fun breaking her spirit. "So tell me what is your 'thing'?" He leaned back into his throne and crossed his legs feeling perfectly comfortable. He was in control here.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara raised her eyebrows. What was Oceanus's plan? Why had he brought her here. "Well...I kill monsters. And I would like to smash my sword into a certain evil Titan's face. You're immortal, sure, but a sword in the face wouldn't feel good."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus laughed. Brave words wouldn't help her. They wouldn't rescue her and take her back to camp. They wouldn't hold her and tell her that everything would be alright. It's desperate hope that makes people use such words and it was pitiful. "I suppose not....." He smiled at Asmara.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara glared at him. "So, Mr. Wannabe Ruler of the Seas, why did you bring me to your leaky palace? It couldn't have been just to have this nice conversation," she said bitingly, her voice full of sarcasm.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus smirked at her. "And why not? What makes you think I don't kidnap people just to talk?" He was just messing with her now.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara rolled her eyes. "Can we get to the point? Or does your immortal brain just not work fast enough?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus gave her another smirk. "I think you know a little more than what you let on. In fact, I think you know something no one else at camp knows.....Maybe a way to stop a monster." Oceanus showed no emotion. His face was like stone as he bored his dark, cold eyes into Asmara.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara took an involuntary step back, again remembering that long ago conversations with Poseidon. She quickly recovered from her shock that he knew that she knew a way to defeat the monster and said, "You sent he monster. Of course."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus smiled. "What do you know?" Oceanus looked deep into her eyes.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara glared at him. "Like I'm going to tell you," she scoffed. "What's your game, Oceanus?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((he needs to tell her his plan so that Seiji can overhear))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

"Alright, sweetheart, I'll tell you. I don't want you to stop that monster. I want that monster to threaten the camp so much that your father gives in to save it. In fact, I want you here as another reason for Poseidon to give in." Oceanus looked rather bored as he explained.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara felt a little surprised. "So you're planning to keep me...hostage? Good luck with that."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus laughs darkly. "Your the one who will be needing good luck, sweetheart."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara lifted her chin, refusing to give him the satisfaction of scaring her. "You can't keep me as hostage," she said coldly. "You think I'll follow a lot quietly?"

message 27: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Seiji grimaced. That son of a gorgon wants to threaten camp and Poseidon! This is bad.... Seiji tried to call out to Asmara, but nothing came out of his mouth.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't doubt you'll want to put up a fight, sweetheart." Oceanus mocked her. "In fact, I have prepared for just that." Oceanus snapped and summoned his henchman. Before they could come, he willed an unbreakable bubble cage around Asmara, trapping her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara tapped her bracelet and her sword appeared in her hands. She swung, only to hit the bubble thing. "Coward," she sneered. "You hide behind a bubble, oh mighty Titan?" she mocked him.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((should Silver and I come in?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes))

Asmara whistled the tune that always brought Shadow to her side, but this time Shadow didn't appear.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Sonny grinned and began to bark. (?)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol he can tell her that they stole Shadow if you want))

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Sonny grinned and walked up to Asmara. "You calling for your puppy?" he grinned. "Well you won't see it."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara glared at him. "You're the only puppy i'm seeing," she snapped, tryin to hide her fear for Shadow.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments Sonny growled. She flicked his tail and an image of Shadow in a cage howling appeared.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shadow is a panther, just so you know, and they haven't really captured her, they're just saying that to make Asmara do what they want))

Asmara instinctively reached toward the image then drew her hand back. "Where is she?" she yelled. "What did you do to her?"

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments ((Ok sorry, I didn't know and is Shadow a girl?))

Sonny cakled, if a dog could do that. "Your kitty is very safe, no worries."

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:35AM) (new)

((yeah she's a girl))

Asmara glared at him. "Don't you dare touch her, you filthy mutt," she spat at him.

Mary *TheBigBangTheory* *I love Louis!* | 1110 comments "Too late." Sonny grinned, drooling a bit.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara looked wildly around, thrusting her sword at the chimera's face. "What did you do to her?" she demanded.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus laughed at the rather delightful display in front of him. He enjoyed seeing Asmara's panic. "Sonny, why don't you show our guest to her new room?" Oceanus said with a devilish smile.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2012 04:45PM) (new)

Asmara spun and glared at Oceanus. "If you so much as touch her, I swear will shred you," she snarled.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Oceanus laughed some more, thoroughly entertained. "I bet you will. But for now, you're going with Sonny." He had a deadly look in his eyes and his voice made it clear that Asmara didn't have a choice.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara shook her head stubbornly. "I'm not going anywhere." Calm down, she told herself. Shadow can take care of herself.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable here," He said with a mock frown. "But if you don't go willingly then I'll have to force you."

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 23, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

Asmara stood her ground. "I'm already 'uncomfortable'," she said, annoyed. "You're really not the best host, just so you know. And your plan will never work."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you're not the most charming guest." Oceanus countered. "Take her away, Sonny." He waved them off, as if swatting a fly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can you have him say that she should be at Mount Tam and have Oceanus flash them there? So that the quest members will know where to go))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmara glared at Sonny, holding her sword up in a defensive position. "You stay away from me."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41