Fugitives discussion

Homes and Hideouts > Tori and Aidan's Hideout

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (last edited Jun 02, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

yael Looks: It's and Underground home//Tunnel

The opening and exit is a tunnel that is hidden by bushes. When you get to the bottom, it's like a small home.

message 2: by yael (new)

yael They both jumped in the hole, and slid down to their home. Tori used the bushes to cover the hole so rain won't go in. Aidan went to his bed, already falling asleep. Tori heard a soft meowing sound, as a gray ball of fur ran in front of her path. "Jinx!" she scolded. Jinx meowed and hopped on Tori's bed, getting comfortable. Tori rolled her eyes and burned some logs, so it would be warm. She sat by the fire, running her fingers through her damp hair.

message 3: by yael (new)

yael Tori talked softly to herself while looking at the flames. The fire licked her finger when she reached her palms out further to warm herself. Tori recoiled in pain, then sighed. She grabbed the ends of her chocolate brown hair in her hands, and squeezed it dry. Drips of water splashed in the ground as she stood up. "C'mon Jinx," she whispered the the grey cat. Jinx's forest green eyes glistened as he looked up at her curiously. "Were going on a walk in the woods." She explained softly. The cat meowed in protest, and Tori smiled her white teeth shining. "I know you hate the rain, but were going outside and you'll like it." She picked up the cat, and climbed up towards the exit. When she got out, she pulled her hoodie over her head and walked.

((She wore: Black chucks~ http://www.footlocker.ca/images/image...
Black cargo pants~ http://images.motorcycle-superstore.c...
Jean jacket (over the hoodie)~ http://mediaus.topshop.com/wcsstore/T...
Hoodie: http://greyhoodie.co.uk/wp-content/up...))

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Aidan rolled in bed, then jolted up witha start. He looked around in confusion, wondering were Tori and Jinx were. A dreadful idea came to him, and he paled. "Oh god. Did The Remvoal happen?" That was the only idea he could come up with. "It must have something to do with that cop." He said, narrowing his eyes as he remembered how Tori acted afetr the situation. He got out of bed quickly, got dressed and went outside.

message 5: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
((This will get good :D ))

message 6: by yael (new)

yael ((yes it will :D))

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Aidan was sitting on his bed silently. Tori slid down and walked towards him. "Hey brother." Aidan glanced at her and turned around. She sighed. "C'mon you know you can't be mad at me for this long." She walked over and hugged him.

Aidan sighed. "Okay I won't. What's up?"

message 8: by yael (new)

yael A€Яø~Иøŧ¢ђ[ I'm Still Fly] wrote: "Aidan was sitting on his bed silently. Tori slid down and walked towards him. "Hey brother." Aidan glanced at her and turned around. She sighed. "C'mon you know you can't be mad at me for this long..."

message 9: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((Sorry))

Alex fell down the whole thumping on the ground, "Ow." He said as he made contact with the ground. He then looked at Aidan.

message 10: by yael (new)

yael ((No problemo :P))

Aidan's pursed his mouth, and stayed silent. Tori laughed weakly. "Yeah, I don't know why he wanted to see you anyway."

message 11: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex grumbled, "What? You tried to remove yourself Tori. REMOVE! Your luck I came and saved you." He told her almost about to yell.

message 12: by yael (new)

yael Tori glared at him. "You didn't come and save me. I came willingly."

Aidan chewed his bottom lip.

message 13: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"But you were in the building. The cops were there. Tori, you could have been gone now." He paused not wanting to think about that.

message 14: by yael (new)

yael Now it was her turn to stay silent. She turned to her brother and tugged his sleeve. Aidan looked at her, and they both seemed to have a conversation without speaking. Aidan was the first to break the silence. "Well at least she isn't." He said flatly.

message 15: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex look at him. For the first moments he didn't say anything, but then he did, "And your acting like this? Unbelieveable."

message 16: by yael (new)

yael "Your the one who knows nothing about our relationship. So I don't see you providing me tips on how to control my sister. If you have a problem with how I'm acting, go solve the issue yourself."

Tori gave a low whistle.

message 17: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex sighed and started walking toward the hole. He climbed out but called, "Some one is having a bad day. Okay, well I'm going home. The next fugitive I see i'm going to get them removed. I'll start with Tori's 'son'" Alex got in his can and drove off

message 18: by yael (new)

yael Tori paled. "I'm going to the alley. If he touches him I swear-"

Aidan tugged the sleeve of her shirt. "He's not going to. i could tell he's lying." Tori nodded. "If you say so."

message 19: by yael (new)

yael Tori shrugged his grip of her shirt. She climbed up the whole and pulled herself outside. She raced towards Alex's home. I'm probably to late right now. But I'm not taking any chances. Tori left her bag in her home, knwoing it was to much to carry. But she had oone item that would be most useful to her.

message 20: by yael (new)

yael Tori slipped down the whole, finding her brother lying down on his bed. "It's about time you came home," he said, smiling a bit. Tori squeezed water out of her hair, sitting on the bed's edge. She sneezed, "I apparenly got a cold on the way. But it isn't bad." Aidan shook his head, sitting up. "You caught a cold? You've been outside again haven't you." Tori grinned knowingly, and nodded. "Of course."

Awhile later, Tori was lying on her bed, looking at the ground's ceiling. The ground was the ceiling, and the round was well...the ground. Get it? Aidan walked in from a tunnel and looked at Tori. "You've missed alot, while you were gone." She pursed her lips. "What?" Aidan sighed. "Well... to begin with, Nash became different. He's more reclusive, cold, mean, I guess because of what happened with you two. Dante has been sneaking out, practicing. No news on the governemnt's ideas yet." Tori frowned in thought, then thanked him.

message 21: by yael (new)

yael Aidan nodded and walked through a tunnel, which led to the private room. Tori sneezed again. She hated being sick. She wasn't sick often, and her home was clean enough not to attract diseases, besides the fact they live underground. Tori turned to her side, and closed her eyes, she wasn't sure what her next move would be. Would she go back to Alex? Or should she move? She brushed the thoughts aside, and relaxed. Soon falling asleep.