Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion

I just seen that this book is gonna be made into a movie!!!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christy I was searching to see what books were gonna be made into movies and it showed this 1. Anyone else know what books are gonna get turned into Movies. I know about The Mortal Instruments (LOVE IT)!!!!!! I can't wait..

Christy The House of Night series also I think!!

Gabby Yeah I saw that too! Yay! I can't WAIT to see it yay! I loved this series!!!!!

There's a TON of other awesome books being made into movies between now and 2015! Looking forward to Shiver, Maximum Ride, Catching Fire, MAZE RUNNER, and a ton more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy Is Maximum ride good? The books? I can't wait for Catching Fire!!

Barbara I love Shiver!!!!! But I feel like the movies are never better than the books, but definitively I get really excited to see how they recreate the story to put in the movie!

Christy Yeah The books are soo much better than the movies..

Hannah Oh lord i think i stopped breathing for a sec! I have ALWAYS wanted to see theses books made into movies!

Christy I know right!!! I can't wait!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!!! i love shiver but didn't know it was gonna b turned into a film!!! so excited, do you know when it will be in cinemas? i also found out that the hush, hush series was also gonna be turned into a film, i can't wait and really loved the books but i hope that the film doesn't spoil it!!

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ What websites did you go to, to find out about the up-coming movies?

Christy Wow I didnt know that Hush Hush was gonna be turned thats awesome.. But the books will prolly be a whole lot better...

The website for books to movies is this:
http://www.imdb.com/list/55hyZLG1FlI/

This is not where I first seen it though.. There is also a page on goodreads that shows books to movies!

Allie Even the book Fallen is going to made into a movie and also Before I Fall. I just hope they make them good as the books are. :)

Rachel I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS AND I CAN;T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT NOT THIS AUGUST BUT THE ONE AFTER!!( AND IM EXCITED FOR FALLEN!) so if this became a movie to, i'd die of happiness. :)

Rachel OMG! UGLIES TOO??!!

Rachel AND A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY?? AND THE MAZE RUNNER?? my life is complete!

Sarah Christy said: Is Maximum ride good? The books?

The Maximum Ride novels are good but to me they get less awesome as the series continues. I can't wait for "The Host" by SM to become a movie next year. But the book shall forever be my favorite!

Sam Sam OMG!!!! I just found the movie page on IMDB.com
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520490/

Christy Is the host a good book? i havent read that one yet..

message 19: by Ina (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ina J.J. wrote: "Yeah I saw that too! Yay! I can't WAIT to see it yay! I loved this series!!!!!

There's a TON of other awesome books being made into movies between now and 2015! Looking forward to Shiver, Maximum..."

Same Here!!

Christy Yeah The tiger's Curse is supposed to be made into a movie in 2015 also. I tried to read that series but i couldn't get into it..

Hannah I really want to see Perks of Being a Wallflower

Sarah People either love the Host or hate it. The thing is that you really need think of it as nothing like twilight.

Sαmαnthα Beautiful Creatures is going to be released in 2013.

Brittany I can't wait for Shiver to be made a movie! I absolutley love these books

message 25: by Kaitlyn (new) - added it

Kaitlyn Christy wrote: "I was searching to see what books were gonna be made into movies and it showed this 1. Anyone else know what books are gonna get turned into Movies. I know about The Mortal Instruments (LOVE IT)!!!..."
Beautiful Creatures is going to be a movie...they have the woman who play Abilene from the help as Amma. and they have also casted link, ridley, lena, ethan, and savannah snow...as far as i know

message 26: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 24, 2012 05:01PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sabrina Rachel wrote: "I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS AND I CAN;T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT NOT THIS AUGUST BUT THE ONE AFTER!!( AND IM EXCITED FOR FALLEN!) so if this became a movie to, i'd die of happiness. :)"

you know this is becoming a movie soon???? click on the link http://www.imdb.com/list/55hyZLG1FlI/
hope i helped

Mimi ❤ This book wouldn't be a good movie. It'll be like watching Twilight all over again

message 28: by Oyin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oyin i just want to thank kitty for her statement in message 30. i totally agree

Sabrina i hvnt even seen twilight, but i think this could maybe become a good movie, if it has the good actors

Phoebe Fitz-Gerald Oh my gosh! Really? That's amazing! I just hope they get the characters right- I hate it when they look nothing like i imagined them! :)