K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Actors/Actresses > Lee Min Ho

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments lol,he is a really good actor.I like he's smile and hair in City Hunter

message 2: by Azzurro (new)

Azzurro | 49 comments He has to be one of the best looking actors, can't resist watching all his dramas. He also has a distinctive voice. Did you see Personal Taste?
I liked him in that because you see him express more
emotions. I have watched it three times...

message 3: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Really I only watched it once I can't believe there was like a love hexagon or something.

message 4: by Azzurro (new)

Azzurro | 49 comments Lee Min Ho fans please note, his new drama Faith is
out this coming week - you can see it free on
www.dramacrazy.com Personally, I can't wait! Just
love that guy.

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Lol I watched Faith not as good as i expected it to be.:-(noooooooo but ummma still watchit,beacuse i like the lead lady.I think Lee min ho Doesn't look comfrotable in this drama.

message 6: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments Anyone see that Lee Min Ho is coming out with a cd on the 15th of this month? :) I'm super excited! He's not debuting as a singer, he said he's doing it for fanservice since a lot of his fans want him to sing. :D

message 7: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) YAYYYYY!!!!!! I heard him sing "My Everything" (look it up. It's actually kind of good.) he sings really low...

message 8: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments I'VE SEEN THAT!!! I really like his voice! Which is why I'm SUPER excited for his album. :) The lowness of his voice just adds to the sexiness.

message 9: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol! I know right! I wish he would debut as a singer though *cry* Ever since Kim Hyun Joong's band broke up I haven't seen any other actors singing.

message 10: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments ss501 (?) broke up?

message 11: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Cielu wrote: "ss501 (?) broke up?"Yup. Last year I think. They couldn't all sign with the same company when their contract ended, so they just went there separate ways. Needless to say I was upset. Now I think they're all going solo.

message 12: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments Well, they are technically on hiatus but I'm assuming they will probably never have a comeback, since they are all with different companies and all. :/ Also, one of them is doing their military service right now. So, despite them saying they are on hiatus, it pretty much seems like they broke up... Some of their solo stuff is good though! I like Kim Kyu Jong's MV for his song Yesteray. And Park Jung Min's song Beautiful is really fun and quirky!

message 13: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I hate when group say they're on hiatus when they really just broke up.

message 14: by Nila (new)

Nila | 8 comments PLEASE! CITY HUNTER, BOYS OVER FLOWERS, PERSONAL TASTE. Who wouldn't love Min Ho?

message 15: by Hachton (new)

Hachton | 98 comments I love him too much for words... I love his curly hair in "Boys over flowers"!!!!!

message 16: by Hachton (new)

Hachton | 98 comments Curly,curly,curly,curly... i want to pet his hair

message 17: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments His hair was so cute in BOF! He looks so good with his curly hair, I like it more than when it's straight:)

message 18: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments yup, his city hunter hair is WAY better :)

message 19: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I don't like his hair in BOF. Too 80s. His hair in personal taste doesn't give him individuality. He could be any cute guy, but I wouldn't call him hot. I like him much better in City Hunter and Faith. Too bad the doctor chick ruined Faith for me. I really liked Lee Min Ho in it. I also really like his new hairstyle in Heirs.

message 20: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments what?? where did you see it?

message 21: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I can't find the picture I saw. Maybe that wasn't a scene shot.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments i love him
he's one of a kind
i saw him in (boys over flowers)

message 23: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments did you guys see the two trailers for heirs???

message 24: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments Cielu wrote: "did you guys see the two trailers for heirs???"

omg yes! i can't wait!!!

message 25: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments the guys are all so kyopta (is that even a real word?lol)

message 26: by Nila (new)

Nila | 8 comments A MAH GOD. 3 words.

message 27: by Beth, mod ✿ (last edited Nov 13, 2013 09:15PM) (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments How is he supposed to be a high schooler in Heirs? The whole set up makes him look more like a college student.

message 28: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I didn't realize he was a high school student until I saw Viki comments

message 29: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) That doesn't make sense. He was going to a university in America, so why is he still a highschooler in Korea?

message 30: by Beth, mod ✿ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 01:41AM) (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I don't think he was going to a university. There are some high schools that have university style campuses. Mostly private schools.

message 31: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Wasn't it summer though?

message 32: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I can't remember if they said a date, but US school usually starts at the end of summer, so what does it being summer have to do with anything? Unless there is something in the later episodes that I haven't seen yet.

message 33: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I thought they started mid-fall. Now it makes sense to me ^_^

message 34: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments End of August to the beginning of June

Where are you from? I can't remember if you told me.

message 35: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Go to school in America, but I start school in late September.

message 36: by Beth, mod ✿ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 01:21PM) (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments Ah. My school used to start in September. They did that because the kids would be helping on the farms. Then Indiana changed the law and now school starts around August 20th. Last I heard though, Indiana has one of the longest school years and longest school day compared to other states. I think only Alaska was longer. But I think a lot of US schools start in August now.

College is usually September to May though.

message 37: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Ohhh. Makes sense.

message 38: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments I started watching The Heirs even though I told myself I wouldn't lol. the dramas he plays in are too cheesy and cliche but I can't help but love it lol.

message 39: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I know right! He's so hard to resist. It kills me how all of his roles are rich people.

message 40: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I would've preferred kim woobin as the lead

message 41: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I don't know about that part. He fits better being Choi youngdo than he would being Kim tan.

message 42: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments I agree with both of you. I do hope Woobin gets a lead part soon. Or at least a non 'bad boy' character. I love how lee minho's character isn't a jerk like in boys over flowers.

message 43: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Me too. His acting is to the point that he can. I don't know why he always gets supporting characters.

message 44: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I think he's still considered a rookie so it'll be a while probably before he gets a lead part. I love his bad boy act so I wouldn't mind a rebellious lead >.<

message 45: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments i like bad boy characters too but they made him too much of a bully creep in the heirs : /

message 46: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Meh. I wouldn't mind him being a rebellious lead. I don't know why but those kinds of roles suit him.

message 47: by Ella (new)

Ella | 487 comments Love this guy to death!

message 48: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments AGREED

message 49: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I would like to see him do another action drama. City Hunter was so amazing. Faith... not so much.

message 50: by Ella (new)

Ella | 487 comments Arwen wrote: "AGREED"

Is he your favorite Korean actor? He is mine!

« previous 1